• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
WHO MONSTER MUSUME HERE
MIIA BEST GIRL, FOLLOWED BE RACHNERA AND CENTOREA, EVERYONE ELSE PLEB TIER
That series is gonna be babby's first non-conventional harem for anime casuls now, and I'm very displeased about that.
...Centorea or Tionishia.
I just saw gameplay of skullgirls for the first time, I need this ;-;, I will shower whoever buys it and the dlc for me with a ton of steam keys I have accumulated over the years ;-; pls pms come through
You now know the struggle.
You people and your insatiable desire of Steam games and Steam Sales, I don't think I'll ever fully comprehend it.
And you probably never will.

squid thread everybody

am I doing it right
Close enough.
but why
why are there squids
No, no, no, ask yourself this instead of that: "Why aren't there squids?"
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
.........in my pants it is

Last edited:

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
If you click on a squid it should cover your screen with ink like the bloopers in Mario Kart. It would be super annoying, but great at the same time.

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
I didn't even think of the phone users while I was browsing SB on my phone.

Nixie

Smash Journeyman
@ Helsong Helsong would you like an arguably improved version of your current avatar?

i swear i used to be able to make much better ones...

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
Going to use the one theme on there that has a dark background because my eyes are a ****.

Edit: yo Squidboards premium? I'm not made of money you baka ika (but I'll buy it later anyway)

Last edited:

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
I was just gonna connect squidboards to my smashboards, but lmao **** that.

****ing username score

Screenshot_2015-04-23-12-50-28.png

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
Really wish I could've been told about using my Smashboards login BEFORE I made a brand new one for the site. Now I've just got the association thing and I don't know if that actually does anything. :<
If it's associated you can quick login with the Smashboards button

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
Really wish I could've been told about using my Smashboards login BEFORE I made a brand new one for the site. Now I've just got the association thing and I don't know if that actually does anything. :<
ikr I wish I knew about it too, don't know what the difference is if I do it like that.

Helsong

Smash Ace
Splatoon does look pretty hype. I might actually shell out for a WIiU if the system gets more games I'm interested in.
Also, I'm surprised Squiboards was an available domain name.

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482

This is what happens when you're on the hype train.

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
Also whens fluid layout, my humongous laptop screen needs it for me to be able to see on SquidBoards.

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
I think my laptop may have just died. I only use it a few times a week and keep it in my backpack when not in use so it usually has no power. However, after plugging it in I can usually turn it on after a minute or so but now it won't turn on at all.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Uhhhh Splatoon looks cool, but I have enough games to play. I gotta continue DMC3 since I beat finally defeated the Ice Guardian
I died to so many times. I chose Yellow, not that I knew what the game meant back when I made the choice, but I don't regret it since not dying seems to guarantee you don't get a D or C in overall rankings.

I wonder if I can replay older missions to get more red orbs while I warmup...

When I look at my Tower-of-Babel-sized backlog, I question whether I like playing games or just owning them.
I pondered this too, especially when I started participating in steam and PSN sales, particularly for licensed games in danger of being delisted like Scott Pilgrim vs the World and MVCO. Eventually, you just have to stop and start tackling the backlog so you appreciate your already existing collection.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Damn. Was hoping my Premium would transfer to my Squidboards account, too. Guess we can't have life that easy huh? XD

Last edited:
Top Bottom