• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
**** the new pokemon games

lets talk about pokemon hacks

That's not Pokemon, that's Keitai Denjū Telefang. Thanks Jontron.

Anyway I saw a failed Nuzlocke of a really bad rom hack of Firered. What made it especially bad is that the trainer that defeated him was designed to be battled only AFTER you can surf.
PS. the last Pokemon she had was Parasect.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Story Time
Did you try just resetting your ac adapter? You need to unplug it from both the Wii and the wall and leave it unplugged for two minutes, and then plug it into a wall(not a power strip) and into the wiiU and it might work. I had this problem with the Wii before and just resetting the AC adapter worked fine.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
That's not Pokemon, that's Keitai Denjū Telefang. Thanks Jontron.

Anyway I saw a failed Nuzlocke of a really bad rom hack of Firered. What made it especially bad is that the trainer that defeated him was designed to be battled only AFTER you can surf.
PS. the last Pokemon she had was Parasect.
YES I KNOW ABOUT TELEFANG

I LOVE THIS GAME

RelaxAlax

That Smash Guy
Did you try just resetting your ac adapter? You need to unplug it from both the Wii and the wall and leave it unplugged for two minutes, and then plug it into a wall(not a power strip) and into the wiiU and it might work. I had this problem with the Wii before and just resetting the AC adapter worked fine.
Yeah, thats the thing i tried first. I tried multiple times, but to no avail :(

It's pretty random and I don't know why it happened. Watch it be fine tomorrow because reasons.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Did you try plugging it into different outlets in your house?

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
That's the booby lady in twin tails right

ETA: well actually I was more so pointing out that no one replied to my post and I wanted to hear other opinions, ghneko.

Last edited:

TreK

Is "that guy"
I'm disconnecting from basically all Internet for a month because grades are dropping
See y'all in January :V

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
And Im done with NHK, what next... oh, guess Ill watch FMA brotherhood, and samurai champloo along with it

Last edited:

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
all these talks about shootings, i actually dreamt that i got shot, it was awful

9bit

BRoomer
BRoomer
Can one simply activate the WiFi addon (when using the full set) to get wifi working, or do you need to download the wifi-safe set?

Well, nvm. The addon manager thing doesn't work too well with USB loading because of the changed location of the codes file. So I'll jez do it manually.

Last edited:

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
That's the booby lady in twin tails right

ETA: well actually I was more so pointing out that no one replied to my post and I wanted to hear other opinions, ghneko.
What did you say about it
Oh
Name change is in
This calls for a new ava
Will change later

And Im done with NHK, what next... oh, guess Ill watch FMA brotherhood, and samurai champloo along with it
... I hope you're just recapping

Last edited:

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
I said that the show never lives up to the expectations it sets up with its amazing first episode. The show would have been much better if manabe weren't a pervert and his thoughts were merely bizarre, like they made him out to be at introduction. Basically the show was ruined by its comedy. It should have remained serious, because it's serious moments were its strength.

Also I just finished season two of RWBY and lmao that plot twist at the end he looks like Emonzaemon from Katanagatari. Are they ripping off the Arrancar from Bleach too? Cuz it seems like it. This show is a pretty mixed bag. This season was better, but still not great. I like the ost though.

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
I said that the show never lives up to the expectations it sets up with its amazing first episode. The show would have been much better if manabe weren't a pervert and his thoughts were merely bizarre, like they made him out to be at introduction. Basically the show was ruined by its comedy. It should have remained serious, because it's serious moments were its strength.

Also I just finished season two of RWBY and lmao that plot twist at the end he looks like Emonzaemon from Katanagatari. Are they ripping off the Arrancar from Bleach too? Cuz it seems like it. This show is a pretty mixed bag. This season was better, but still not great. I like the ost though.
I can agree with ya
But Dude
The worst offender of what you just said, gotta be B Gata H Kei. The first EP was hiliarous and then EP2 came out...
Wat RWBY? I always forget these abbreviated names. If the W wasn't there, I woulda been like
Red blue yellow? We POKEMAN NOW!?

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
Sadly im not recapping, I have more free time than I should

And warsaint, mine is 2578-3225-2678

Last edited:
Top Bottom