• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
"Even If I was an emotionless human being, that would be my right to be such."

Let's not soapbox, people. This is a waste of time, and talking about it will only lead to people fighting over the Internet over NOTHING.
Drop it.

Last edited:

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Get why free will is bad, don't you all?
Cue me rolling my eyes at you, Mech.

Even If I was an emotionless human being, that would be my right to be such. Free will is something no one should have taken away from them.
And it's our right to call you out on it. Don't broadcast your ****ing thoughts in a public forum if you don't want to be challenged.

Smooth Criminal

Last edited:

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
wait

i cant say i dont give a **** about ferguson?

because i dooooont

it's human nature to not care about certain **** that isnt within your "tribe"

this is why people are able to go on about their day with some pep in their step, a smile on their face, and no weight on their conscious, despite starving children in africa

Last edited:

Prince Longstrok

Taker of lives, defiler of daughters.
"Even If I was an emotionless human being, that would be my right to be such."

Let's not soapbox, people. This is a waste of time, and talking about it will only lead to people fighting over the Internet over NOTHING.
Drop it.
When I went to reply, this orignal message was much funnier than your edited one. Sad you changed it :c

And it's our right to call you out on it. Don't broadcast your ****ing thoughts in a public forum if you don't want to be challenged.

Smooth Criminal
Same could be said to you, buddy. ;o Double standards, im afraid.

Though, that implies It bothers me what you think or how you live your life. Im only annoyed by you because of how hostile you are being towards me.

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
This is only going to lead to people waving e-peens and bandying profanities over the DUMBEST of things, over the Internet.
Just watch.

Last edited:

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486

Smooth Criminal
You just need to step back and not bite off someone's head over this. Ffs, you may not agree with the fact that he doesn't care, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't respect it. He hasn't said anything bad towards your view at all, he just merely questioned why you thought that way.

And you attack him.

<_<

Prince Longstrok

wait

i cant say i dont give a **** about ferguson?

because i dooooont

it's human nature to not care about certain **** that isnt within your "tribe"

this is why people are able to go on about their day with some pep in their step, a smile on their face, and no weight on their concious, despite starving children in africa
And there is nothing wrong with that! If everyone carried the weight of the world on their shoulders, we wouldnt be able to get out of bed in the morning!

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Id say thats racist of you to look at my opinions different just because of the color and (assumed) sexuality, but I have a feeling the irony wouldn't be well received here. :\
Your race has minorly inconvenienced you on the internet. Meanwhile a cop is collecting 430k in untaxed charity dollars for shooting an unarmed black teenager.

I'm done here. You can spend your internal thoughts however you want but you clearly came in here looking to make people angry with your posts as you've already said and it isn't worth humoring you. Telling everyone they shouldn't pay attention to something and then acting holier-than-though about **** is the worst.

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Just consider not posting for a while, folks. Step away from your PCs, and take a step or two back mentally.
Now.

Let's not set back our species more than the baloney over there already has.

Last edited:

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
Your race has minorly inconvenienced you on the internet. Meanwhile a cop is collecting 430k in untaxed charity dollars for shooting an unarmed black teenager.

I'm done here. You can spend your internal thoughts however you want but you clearly came in here looking to make people angry with your posts as you've already said and it isn't worth humoring you. Telling everyone they shouldn't pay attention to something and then acting holier-than-though about **** is the worst.

DO YOU HAVE PREMIUM YET

STOP MAKING ME WAIT TO PAY YOU BACK

CUZ NEXT THING YOU KNOW I NEED TO SPEND THAT 2 MIL AND THEN YOU COME ONLINE AND BE LIKE "YO NIGGA WHERE MY MONEY AT."

LIKE THE LAST 3 TIMES LMAO

Last edited:

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
DO YOU HAVE PREMIUM YET

STOP MAKING ME WAIT TO PAY YOU BACK

CUZ NEXT THING YOU KNOW I NEED TO SPEND THAT 2 MIL AND THEN YOU COME ONLINE AND BE LIKE "YO ***** WHERE MY MONEY AT."

LIKE THE LAST 3 TIMES LMAO
Setting up bluestacks is a pain. Buy me a new phone and we'll call it even.

Prince Longstrok

I came on here to have fun and talk to fellow Smashers abotu fun and silly stuff.

Sadly, the thread tok a dark turn today :\

Just consider not posting for a while, folks.
Step away from your PCs.
Now.

Let's not set back our species more than the baloney over there already has.
He/she is right, this isnt good for any of us. Perhaps the thread should get locked for the night or something :\ We should be laughing and cheering and hugging, not getting mad and hating eachother :\

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
List the ones you've tried already, like PVstar
These are the YouTube apps I have tried so far and the issues I have had with them. All I want is just the regular YouTube app that can sign me into my proper account, background play, and like videos. :/

MyTube - Automatically signs me into the wrong account (Google+) and has no way of changing it to my proper YouTube account.
PVSTAR+ - I can't log into my YouTube account, even though I'm entering the right email and password. I already searched about this problem before and I don't have any Google 2-step verification thing.
TurboTube - Automatically signs me into the wrong account (Google+) and has no way of changing it to my proper YouTube account.
Viral Lite - I am able to sign into my proper account, like videos, and does pretty much everything I want. However, the Liked Video "playlist" shows my Watch Later videos from oldest to newest and the Watch Later playlist shows my Watch Later videos from newest to oldest. Also, I am forced to use the popout video player when hitting the Back button. Playlists also do not automatically play the next video when a video finishes.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
I'm a man of payback.

If you punch me, i'll punch you.
if you charge me, i'll charge right back.
if you shoot at me, then I'll open fire.
if you kiss me then i'll make out with you...unless you're a guy. you might get a kiss on the cheek but das about it mang. grills welcome tho.
kiss me u fool

also i spent an hour reblogging posts about ferguson and mike brown on the smash blog (roughly 20 posts), and i ended up getting hatemail and 16 people unfollowed.
Most of the hatemail was from bronies and fedora wearers though, so its not like their opinion mattered lmao

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
Setting up bluestacks is a pain. Buy me a new phone and we'll call it even.
STOOOP BEING LAAAZYYY

that or just take the plunge and get WM. I had to do that this time and like the last time too because my phone broke.

I'm in the shop for a new phone too atm because the loaner phone i have from my family is an iPhone and me and iphones are like Strong Bad and spacies.

WE JUST DONT GET ALONG.

Prince Longstrok

STOOOP BEING LAAAZYYY

that or just take the plunge and get WM. I had to do that this time and like the last time too because my phone broke.

I'm in the shop for a new phone too atm because the loaner phone i have from my family is an iPhone and me and iphones are like Strong Bad and spacies.

WE JUST DONT GET ALONG.
Im also considering getting off my Iphone. >.<
I got it originally to fit well with my Macbook, but... eh, its been doing things I dont like lately.

please Apple, dont force a whole U2 album on me >.>

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
Thats the interesting part, isnt it? :D
Better results? Or morality?
Both sides are valid, but.. no clear one answer.
I really loves plots with those kind of decisions :D Soo exciting ^-^
I don't really want to disrespect you, but my edge meter is going off the charts along with my urge to tip some fedoras after reading that.

Better results is usually favored by those whose morality is already low, or they are in a place where regardless of how things go, they know that their own morality is safe.

Lol, non fatal bullets...such a common misconception

You can't really shoot someone non fatally, the only reason most people survive nowadays is because of how quickly they get medical attention.
regardless, i'd sooner aim for a leg than the torso.

And there is nothing wrong with that! If everyone carried the weight of the world on their shoulders, we wouldnt be able to get out of bed in the morning!
It's really not hard to care and live your own life at the same time.

Last edited:

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
That is NOT something to brag about, Saito.
I wish had the power to just nuke posts when they're being stupid
You have no idea how much I think about this on an hourly basis, if not minute by minute.
...Scares me, that.

Last edited:

SpiderMad

Smash Master
I need to find a Suit-case or something suitable for a Controller. My loose one only becomes looser with each malplacement.

Also want to memorize all my favorite artists/bands so I can run'em off like a psycho when someone asks me what music I listen to.

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
That movie is amazing. Muh feels.
No-nonsense nemesis villains make me VERY happy. So do well-intentioned extremists.
Also, damn chills off two words.
"Baymax, DESTROY."

These reaction gifs though.

Last edited:

Bleck

Smash Master
Id say thats racist of you to look at my opinions different just because of the color
it's not so much that I think differently of your opinion because you're white so much as I think your opinion is because you're white

you don't care about ferguson or these things because they don't affect you - and they don't affect you because the systemic issues that cause these things to happen to people are structured in such a way as to never affect somebody of your color or creed or etc.

basically you're like "I don't care about this" and my response is haha of course you don't, when was the last time the cops shot an unarmed white guy

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
STOOOP BEING LAAAZYYY

WE JUST DONT GET ALONG.
I thought about buying some from Arks-Layer, just because I don't mind supporting them. But I got black friday deals to shop for first. I don't really know what I'd do with 2mil meseta, I've already got more than enough for anything I could ever want. In fact don't even pay me back you pleb. =3

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
Im also considering getting off my Iphone. >.<
I got it originally to fit well with my Macbook, but... eh, its been doing things I dont like lately.

please Apple, dont force a whole U2 album on me >.>
i dislike apple.

i like mac os tho.

its still easier to not give a **** and live your own life

also how hard it is to care about **** is very much case by case and milage may vary

some people just got enough **** to worry about in their own life and dont have the mental/emotional/spiritual HP to allocate that **** to some ongoing incident halfway across the country.

it's one thing to keep your self updated and abreast on the situation, but a whole nother thing to actually give a ****.

I thought about buying some from Arks-Layer, just because I don't mind supporting them. But I got black friday deals to shop for first. I don't really know what I'd do with 2mil meseta, I've already got more than enough for anything I could ever want. In fact don't even pay me back you pleb. =3

aight cool

you dont even need to tell me twice mr. moneybags mcgee

i have no problem honoring your kindness to this poor plebian broke ass nigga.

<3

Last edited:

Vashimus

Smash Master
Pretty sure cops are trained to shoot the biggest mass of a target they can (often the torso). Trick shots like aiming for a leg or a shoulder generally isn't advised, since missing could potentially prove fatal for either the officer (from being attacked) or any bystander who may get hit by the stray bullet.

Last edited:

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Please stop.
Don't talk about this crap. Drop it now.
People are gonna start making it personal over little things said and are now, for that matter, and I'm gonna say "You dumb****s, I told you so."

Are we really this willful? I don't like being about stuff like that lel

Last edited:

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Let's go back to waifu/husbando talk ,and about getting **** pics from friends

Oh who else has ORAS? I'm naming my team after this thread, and I gotta say @ Yung Mei Yung Mei Calvo, my mightyenha is carrying me hard

Prince Longstrok

Debatable. Morality is a real grey area.. one of those things with no right or wrong answer. :\

We are just simply two different kinds of people. Wed be better off accepting that and moving on than bark back and forth, trying to get the other to see our own ways.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Nah, I think I've flexed my **** long enough. I'm just going to let my "hostility" sink in. Mauser summed it up nicely:

You just need to step back and not bite off someone's head over this. Ffs, you may not agree with the fact that he doesn't care, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't respect it. He hasn't said anything bad towards your view at all, he just merely questioned why you thought that way.

And you attack him.

<_<
When you say **** like "FEAR IS GOOD FOR CONTROL," "DEATH NOTE IS A GOOD INSPIRATION FOR REAL LIFE EVENTS," and all that other malarkey he spouted, yeah, I'm gonna get pissed. I don't need to respect anybody insofar as that. If you wanna live that life, fine, I can't stop you, and it ain't like I'm gonna jackslap the kid for thinking the way he does. But if you're gonna start spitting stupid ****, and I mean really stupid ****, I'm going to ****ing say something. And I don't really care if I offend you or not, or if it's "hostile" sounding.

Anyways, Strok, you're a cool guy. I'm letting it go now. Just consider what's been said, yeah?

Smooth Criminal

Last edited:

Prince Longstrok

it's not so much that I think differently of your opinion because you're white so much as I think your opinion is because you're white

you don't care about ferguson or these things because they don't affect you - and they don't affect you because the systemic issues that cause these things to happen to people are structured in such a way as to never affect somebody of your color or creed or etc.

basically you're like "I don't care about this" and my response is haha of course you don't, when was the last time the cops shot an unarmed white guy
Happens a lot, actually. They just dont get publicized because-

Nope, I dont want to start something new. Nevermind that!

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
That is NOT something to brag about, Saito.
You have no idea how much I think about this on an hourly basis, if not minute by minute.
...Scares me, that.
I would start with your posts just for an hour

Only because you wouldn't know if I actually thought they were stupid, or if I was just messing with you

Kappa

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Yeah, and Machiavelli was wrong.
Can we not do this? Seriously?

Let's not be shounen protagonists with crap to prove and chips on our shoulders. We know better.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Last edited:
Top Bottom