• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
I think Kirby is especially maddening because he's not even good.
he isn't, he's just very good at weeding out scrubby players

that ain't exactly the kind of character I wanted out of him in project m, but tbh I was the kind of horrid person who plays kirby every time I play melee, so I'm gonna inevitably pick him no matter what

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Why do I know what Ergo means and don't at the same time

Oh hey when did I become a Smash Master, I'm ready to win nationals now

Last edited:

Alakaslam

Smash Ace
Why do I know what Ergo means and don't at the same time

Oh hey when did I become a Smash Master, I'm ready to win nationals now
Context

Ergo proctor hoctor is what I think every time I see it.
This I am unaware of,

I CALL UPON ALL THE POWERS OF HEL- GOOGLE!!!

Post hoc, ergo proctor hoc is a wing of the White House and
"After this, therefore because of this"

A logical fallacy.

But ergo proctor hoctor is
"Therefore because the thisness of thissitude"

Last edited:

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Who knew Spanish class years ago would make much more sense than 2/3rds of my every day life now going to Calc & Accounting class to come home and read Ergo protractor fallacies, crazy Anime shows I'll never watch, and worst of all competitive Pokemon

Last edited:

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
yall are talking about mmos? did anyone else read that story of the guy who pretended to be a girl and fell in love with a guy pretending to be a girl?

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
princess jellyfish?

i loved that anime, i got pissed off as **** when that ho pretended to OD to **** with that one guy
Ikr I was so glad he slapped that ho like a sissy and then they fell in love or something

I think I'm gonna read the manga

D

Deleted member

yall are talking about mmos? did anyone else read that story of the guy who pretended to be a girl and fell in love with a guy pretending to be a girl?
i thought everyone in high school did this what the fu-

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
Any person that takes anime rankings/score from these **** sites seriously is ******************************************** a wonderful brighting star
I used one once, to find anime. Will not do again.

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Last edited:

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I always pick female in a game that lets me. Males always have awful clothes.

Chesstiger2612

Smash Lord
@ SpiderMad SpiderMad
Do you have more setups for the boost pivot grab. I found that wolf fair video pretty inspirational. I am using it as mixup sometimes but I don't really have fixed setups for it.
Wait, I have got one:
With MK, when you d-throw chaingrabbing and they DI in and down, you can pivot boost grab pretty easily to continue the techchase.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
I play who I want but I have been playing more female characters in fighting games as of lately.

Also Praxis released a smash 4 article that hits the mark on some things about the community signs back from 08 when SSBB was released to now. It's a interesting read so here is the link.

http://www.meleeitonme.com/on-the-future-and-the-repeat-of-history/

Saxophoneoftime

Smash Lord
Today was such a confidence booster; in my film making/broadcast class, everyone showed the videos they made about an average day in their life, and everyone really liked mine, they said it was the best by far and blew theirs out of the water lol.

I put in this clip of me doing this sick nasty combo in Melee, and I heard people whisper "Dang..." or "Woah." while it was being played. It ended with a waveshine across stage on neutral PS to a U-Throw > U-Air and during that, a kid yelled "AYE BOY THAT'S YO GAME!" It was funny a f. Then that super cute chick initiated convo with me.

In chem we took a quiz, and we were supposed to do only the first 10 questions. I didn't hear that part, and ended up doing the whole thing. The rest of the test we weren't supposed to do was on things we haven't covered yet, but I read about physics for fun and I was able to apply what I learned from physics to the chem test; I knew all of the uncovered material. My teacher came over seeing what was taking me so long, and was so confused as to why I did the entire test rofl.

How was your guys' day today?

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
Haven't done ****
going to work on homework and look for new music

Saxophoneoftime

Smash Lord
Well if you type a URL in the translate box and click it it'll load it in the page. So yeah. And they seem to track everything I do, even closing tabs by themselves. Its funny to see.
I used to encrypt URLs in middle school so that I could access virtually any site, I used to go on FB a lot. The school found out a long time after and threatened to suspend my computer privileges.

Then another time I was talking to my computers teacher about System32 in class, and later in the day I got called into the office. The vice principle said that I apparently threatened to delete System32 off all the computers and ruin the school's network as a result. I told him that I said nothing of the sort (which is true); only a master hacker could delete System32 and that I didn't have that sort of ability. He let me off scott free. Middle-aged adults are so funny when it comes to technology.

I'm all about funky music like nu/electro-disco and French house if you like those.

Last edited:

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
I used to encrypt URLs in middle school so that I could access virtually any site, I used to go on FB a lot. The school found out a long time after and threatened to suspend my computer privileges.

Then another time I was talking to my computers teacher about System32 in class, and later in the day I got called into the office. The vice principle said that I apparently threatened to delete System32 off all the computers and ruin the school's network as a result. I told him that I said nothing of the sort (which is true); only a master hacker could delete System32 and that I didn't have that sort of ability. He let me off scott free. Middle-aged adults are so funny when it comes to technology.

I'm all about funky music like nu/electro-disco and French house if you like those.
Never heard of French House, link me some stuff. PM it to me or just send it here, ether or is fine.

Top Bottom