• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
What the hell is that? Making up words doesn't help your case.
Most of the times, I think of two words at the same tine and accidentaly mix them together, even when speaking (thats a shining + bright mixup) it irritates me

Warsaint777

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3797-7379-6106
SOA? Sword Art Online? It is kind of. To me at least. Some parts of it had really gorgeous animation and sword fights. But overall it was a little boring, and the 2nd season that just came out was sooo boring I couldn't continue it.

edit: Krillin is awesome and never failed to disappoint me.

Last edited:

Vashimus

Smash Master
Krillin married the strongest and hottest woman in DBZ. He came out winning in the end. If anything, Yamcha's the loser.

Umbreon's right though. lol

Last edited:

Warsaint777

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3797-7379-6106
I was just thinking about some krillin+18 **** the other day. Seriously an adorable couple.

You know I was never clear on this: Did 18 become a flesh human via the DB's? She had to have right? Did krillin for real bone a robot?

PandaPanda Senketsu

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5241-2412-1689
i do not know what SAO is, but it sounds disappointing. like krillin.
Worst ****ing anime (ok not the worst but it isn't that good), too many girls/fanboys rave about how good that show is. First 2 episodes were cool, after that the entire show is garbage. In all honesty I got more substance out of watching Yu Gi Oh Duel Monsters.

Oh and I just finished Psycho Pass, ****ing awesome show.

Last edited:

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer
Can we take a moment and appreciate how DB ****s on DBZ in every aspect?

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
I'd argue that SAO came out recently (or at least more recently than said anime), and many anime, especially shounen ones, tend to ride the hype train into higher scores until they level out. Same goes with Angel Beats, though to a lesser extent. Serious romance anime and/or serious slice of life anime tend to be ignored by the overhyped shounen fans and thus tend to be a bit more honest.

But that's more of a sub-point; I do agree that there isn't a huge difference between anime #236 and anime #562, my real issue is how low the anime is actually ranked. I usually view any anime that is ranked #100 to #900 to be of similar qualities; there will be some you like and some you don't like, but most of them tend to be above average, and around #900-#1000 you start noticing that there is a drop in quality. So when an anime is ranked somewhere in the #1500, I'm going to start raising some questions when someone says its actually good, and even more so when he/she says, and I quote, "it's the best anime I've ever seen".

This is on MAL if it wasn't obvious to begin with.
Oh I gotcha. I don't use MAL very much tbh. But anyways, Saikano is one of the best anime I've seen, but definitely not the best. I meant it's like in my top 25. I've seen somewhat between one and two hundred anime. It's good, but not perfect. But I'm a little biased, seeing how my favorite show is SEL, and then my second fave is Elfen Lied and my top shows include things like Bokurano, Kino no Tabi, Mushishi, Haibane Renmei, Mnemosyne, Gunslinger Girl, Toward the Terra, &c. I really like drama.

Vashimus

Smash Master
I was just thinking about some krillin+18 **** the other day. Seriously an adorable couple.

You know I was never clear on this: Did 18 become a flesh human via the DB's? She had to have right? Did krillin for real bone a robot?
17 and 18 are cyborgs, not full-on robots like 16 and 19. Androids are just what everyone referred to them as.

To be honest, I consider them to be two entirely separate beasts and can't really compare them.

I'm biased on DBZ since I grew up with it, but DB certainly has its strengths over it.

Last edited:

Warsaint777

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3797-7379-6106
There are things I like and don't like about both generations, but since the manga doesn't separate them as different series', I try to do the same and just see it as an entire single show that just evolved in various ways over time.

Honestly my favorite parts of DB were the one's that contained more classical DBZ flavor (like the Piccolo fight).

Lizalfos

Smash Master
I made how Sm4sh's roster should have looked

I dreamed the legendary dream roster could exist. I wonder if a Rhythm Heaven rep would have been any good. I always thought that if there were a RH rep, they would be very G&W like.

ConverterCart, did you intentionally main all of the fastest characters in the smash games?

Last edited:

Warsaint777

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3797-7379-6106
I made how Sm4sh's roster should have looked

I... I would do it quite differently. I'm actually shocked you didn't nix Dr. Mario and Dark Pit like I understand most people would.

I really ought to do one of these myself so I can have people get a good idea of how my notorious head works.

Lizalfos

Smash Master
I can live with doc, at least his down b is different.
I really want the frame data for Sm4sh, because there may be statistical differences in these clones that we don't know about.

Bleck

Smash Master
To me, the perfect Smash roster is the current Smash 4 roster, but also Ridley.

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
I really enjoy that the css for smash 4 doesn't even try to hide the clones. Instead of putting them in their respective rows, they get thrown in a clump in the corner, like the last minute decision that they really were.
Its still a good roster, just put all the characters in their place.

Motobug

Project M/+ community leader
Last edited:

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
I hate that pics like these always use Ridley's SM/Melee model because if Ridley were to be in Smash 4, it would most likely be his Other M model which looks really weird. Super Metroid Ridley was the best Ridley design imo.
My personal fave is the ZM design. I don't quite like the Brawl model, looks really weird for some reason. I know it's supposed to be the SM design, but something's quite not right.

Lizalfos

Smash Master
The Rock is also more special than you. From now on Mii Fighters will only be refrenced to as The Rock.

Sum1 pls make riddley in mi maker

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
Why are we talking about religion now. That's like the worst possible subject to ever talk about.

Also did you know that God is real and that she's a girl?

Last edited:

Vashimus

Smash Master
My personal fave is the ZM design. I don't quite like the Brawl model, looks really weird for some reason. I know it's supposed to be the SM design, but something's quite not right.
Yes. Black Ridley with the red wings looked sick.

I don't know why the cover for Super Metroid showed Ridley completely red.

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
Yes. Black Ridley with the red wings looked sick.

I don't know why the cover for Super Metroid showed Ridley completely red.
Maybe because really damaged, lol? Shoutouts to Kraid's belly making a cameo in the background.

EDIT: japanese box art looks fine, it's just the american arts that make no sense. See: Boo ghost Kirby.

Last edited:
Top Bottom