• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Motobug

Project M/+ community leader
I used to encrypt URLs in middle school so that I could access virtually any site, I used to go on FB a lot. The school found out a long time after and threatened to suspend my computer privileges.

"Only a master hacker could delete System32 and that I didn't have that sort of ability. He let me off scott free."
Man I wish my school board was so tech-naive. They block everything in a day or two nowadays (part of that is because we have our own laptops, but whatever).

@ Hinichii.ez.™ Hinichii.ez.™ Hngg at that Samus

Saxophoneoftime

Smash Lord
Never heard of French House, link me some stuff. PM it to me or just send it here, ether or is fine.
French house is generally house music that samples 70s-80s post-disco and disco that's then put through a ton of filters and effects applied to it, like phasers are really popular in it, for example.

Daft Punk - Digital Love (This whole album is really good, it's labeled as French house but is actually more synth-pop/garage.)

Modjo - No More Tears

Justice - DVNO (The bass solo at 3:21 tho)

Last edited:

SpiderMad

Smash Master
I showed my one friend Caravan Palace for the first time yesterday, I was actually going to post that next if ez wanted more lol. My favorite by them is def Brotherswing. What about you?
So does this mean you don't know Parov Stelar?
I think I was introduced when this video came out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8srtrJdf5c

Also I'm linking this too for no reason https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UqdEKUiplk

And my Drum and Bass collection has 0 downloads apparently, I scoured the Slovakian intranets and picked up most of the best before it was all deleted
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/ad7hbmh31oqd9/Great DnB Mixes

Last edited:

Frost | Odds

Puddings: 1 /// Odds: 0
Just putting this out there:

What would y'all think of this Bowser change? Viable? Would it become a major balance problem (even if upb were nerfed, armor mostly removed, and Bowser's size and therefore reach decreased)?

Bowser Needs Something

tl;dr: make him a fat grappling Luigi that still has a terrible jumpsquat and therefore has a hard time changing directions

Motobug

+1 to Daft Punk definitely. I've recently fallen in (Digital) love with their music and can't get enough, especially Discovery.

Also while you're in the thread, hey Nazo. I really love your Sonic play and it's inspiring me to get better with Sonic. If only I could go to more tournaments...

Last edited:

Saxophoneoftime

Smash Lord
So does this mean you don't know Parov Stelar?
I think I was introduced when this video came out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8srtrJdf5c
I've heard of Parov Stelar but never saw that combo vid with Catgroove.

+1 to Daft Punk definitely. I've recently fallen in (Digital) love with their music and can't get enough, especially Discovery.

Also while you're in the thread, hey Nazo. I really love your Sonic play and it's inspiring me to get better with Sonic. If only I could go to more tournaments...
I know I said this like a day or two ago but I love Discovery so much, it's definitely my favorite album of all time. All of the songs are just so unique, and no song sounds anything close to any of the others on the album.

Have you watched Interstella 5555?

Last edited:

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
I've heard of Parov Stelar but never saw that combo vid with Catgroove.

I know I said this like a day or two ago but I love Discovery so much, it's definitely my favorite album of all time. All of the songs are just so unique, and no song sounds anything close to any of the others on the album.

Have you watched Interstella 5555?
Out of the ones i've heard, Violente Valse is prolly my favorite. I just really like it xD

Catgroove is pretty dope, but Libella Swing is doper.

SpiderMad

Smash Master
you both are noobs

torrent his disco right now which I do not condone

Last edited:

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
The origin of scrub that dish
suck that ****
lol

Last edited:

Nazo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Nazoplex

Oh thanks lol, I'm happy to be of inspiration; I just want smashers to learn to believe in themselves.

And yea, the process of getting to a tournament can be a chore. I have trouble getting to tournaments regularly too lol. You just really have to push for it, but until then, Lab-monster it up!

Motobug

Oh thanks lol, I'm happy to be of inspiration; I just want smashers to learn to believe in themselves.

And yea, the process of getting to a tournament can be a chore. I have trouble getting to tournaments regularly too lol. You just really have to push for it, but until then, Lab-monster it up!
You're welcome!

I just can't get to tournaments because..well, I'm in high school, and can't drive yet. And I'm only living with my mom, so we barley have any time to go anywhere. It's unfortunate, but I still get to practice everyday, though.

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
I just want smashers to learn to believe in themselves.
I mean, yea, you can believe in the heart of the cards like this guy, nazo, who could be my brother.. If we were born from the same mother and father. BUT, it would just be better if you, Don't believe in yourself! Believe in me! Believe in the me who believes in you!

+1 that right now, if you know what, it ish

Last edited:

Motobug

I watched it right now, and now I fear technology again like I did after Akira
Yeah I just finished it, and I think it was pretty good. It certainly has an original concept and I liked the animation and little quirks about it. 9/10 like Skyrim with aliens.

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
I watched it right now, and now I fear technology again like I did after Akira
Don't.
What you SHOULD be uncomforted by is anyone who would deliberately use them for evil.
(as you should have redundantly-safe plans to kill to make them non-issues, just in case. Team Fortress 2's Sniper has the general idea of this as his motto, "have a plan to kill everyone you meet", it's pragmatically-useful advice! /bias)

In one sentence..
Humans are the first weak link, always, so always consider them the culprits first, no exceptions.

Last edited:

Warsaint777

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3797-7379-6106
Last edited:

Warsaint777

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3797-7379-6106
PM Weekly in Montreal (ft. Bidooof!) just started, we'd appreciate if you could come by and watch!
http://www.twitch.tv/ssbmontreal
Would if the office didn't block twitch. :/

Hey everyone, what are your favorite standup comedians? I'm working and am feeling some comedy more than music. I've already heard everything Louis CK and Patton Oswalt has.

Last edited:

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Hey everyone, what are your favorite standup comedians? I'm working and am feeling some comedy more than music. I've already heard everything Louis CK and Patton Oswalt has.
Bob Newhart, Mitch Hedberg

Last edited:

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Basically anyone that can make hot-button topics hilarious at the drop of a hat.(metaphorically)
Naturally, I like a lot of non-white performers there.

Mechwarrior is the Internet Like Machine

Last edited:

Warsaint777

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3797-7379-6106
Thanks bud tryin em now (know i've heard their names)

Basically anyone that can make hot-button topics hilarious at the drop of a hat.(metaphorically)
Naturally, I like a lot of non-white performers there.

Names?

Edit: OHHH Hedberg, he died of drugz :( and has those super short jokes. He's great.

Last edited:

Player -0

Smash Hero
^that's scary whats it from?
I think the time sequel to "Don't hug me I'm scared."

It's kind of messed up but you can look into it and find some interesting stuff, intentional or not.

Last edited:

Warsaint777

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3797-7379-6106

It's kind of messed up but you can look into it and find some interesting stuff, intentional or not.

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482

Warsaint777

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3797-7379-6106
Has there ever been a major melee tournament where they separate tiers into classes, kind of like weight classes for fighting sports?

I think that'd be kind of an interesting idea. 3 classes. Hi-Tier, Mid-Tier, and Low-Tier. Maybe separating the roster equally. There'd be debates on which characters were on the edge of either group, surely.

Top Bottom