• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Taj nooo you broke my heart :(

Also it seems like more people are watching Project M than Brawl at the venue from the pics that I'm seeing.

Ace55

Smash Lord
Fly's commentary was basically 'these guys suck compared to me'. And even though that's true it made for some of the worst commentary I've heard in a while.

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Luckily I didnt hear that commentary but I heard it was pretty bad. Also this Sethlon vs Ally Roy vs Ike match is HELLA TENSE.

Vulcan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SaberVulcan
Seth needs a trench coat... guy has a serious Wesker complex going on.

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
This pit tho.

damn Armada makes pit look so good against spacies.

Last edited:

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
DAMN ARMADA, I NOW BELIEVE. I BELIEVE IN THE PIT. Possible influx of Pit players in the future.

Kati

Smash Lord
>_> as much as I want a balanced game, I have always secretly hoped that Sonic and Pit would be the worst because they are so annoying.

TheKk-47

Smash Apprentice
Mario's cape freezes the game. I'm using Daakun's Riivo version and everything works besides Mario's cape, I redownloaded but it still doesn't work. Any suggestions? And if not can someone please upload their FitMario.pac and FitMarioMotionEtc.pac?

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
Tourney streams shouldn't necessarily be about feeding the stream monsters thirst for hype, or indulging the confused opinions on Spooky's stream that anything less than coked out Marvel speed is slow.

Time2Play

Smash Cadet
Seriously, they let Armada play Meele doubles while M2k was already waiting for 10 mins for PM final? What a joke..

Time2Play

Smash Cadet
Probably because PM is almost over and Melee Doubles needs to keep moving along. Why so serious.
Because Melee Singles already got delayed for like 2 hours and they cant start Melee Singles before they finished PM Singles.

TreK

Is "that guy"
Europe wins the first P:M internationnal

Still no PAL version

Get at me 'muricans !

Spiffykins

Smash Ace
I dunno about anyone else, but I am really grateful for Armada's performance and attitude about this game. So many Melee players spread misconceptions, call the new characters OP or gimmicky or anything in between, complain about minor engine differences despite refusing to learn a new matchup, let alone character.

Not Armada. He liked Pit. He chose Pit. He stuck with Pit through every update. He went in. He won.

GG

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
I dunno about anyone else, but I am really grateful for Armada's performance and attitude about this game. So many Melee players spread misconceptions, call the new characters OP or gimmicky or anything in between, complain about minor engine differences despite refusing to learn a new matchup, let alone character.

Not Armada. He liked Pit. He chose Pit. He stuck with Pit through every update. He went in. He won.

GG
I agree I even have a hard timing trying to get the melee players in my area to play Project M so Armada winning with Pit is fantastic on top of that the character diversity in top 8. I hope Armada keeps on playing pit and bopping people and learn Pit's Arrow looping techniques from Brawl and create new types of hype combos off of them. Speaking of Pit, new influx of Pit players coming right up.

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Bracket for PM:

http://i.imgur.com/HKseE8n.gif

Ohhh man that is a ****ing hard bracket.

I have sethlon pegged for top 5 looking at it though depending on how his match with fly goes.
Guess you was right on the money for Sethlon getting top 5. I called that Roy was gonna get top 8 a couple of pages ago at least i was kinda right.

Top Bottom