• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
I've been working on breeding Riolu in Pokemon Y, trying to get the perfect IV combo. I come back to Smashboards as a way to take a lil break from it and enjoy some Project M talk.

My theme is back to Smashboards Dark. I couldn't be more happy to see my black/orange. Thank you Warchamp.

In other news, Sherlock, Jan 1st 2014. The game is on.

Last edited:

EdgeTheLucas

Smash Lord
I used to suggest Smashboards Amethyst in my sig. We (EDIT: YOU) can all do the same with the Project M look. PM 4 LIFE

Not me, though, I just discovered Sugilyte. :troll:

Last edited:

HyperrCrow

Emotional Reality
Wouldn't be a new year without toast getting the first laugh outta me from Smashboards. I love your sillyness toast-kun, pls stay 4ever.

Meme

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
6939 6733 3968
Happy new year, I'm kind of sad that I'll be missing out on APEX 2014 specially with the inclusion of PM Tournament but I'll be looking forward to it on stream (or YouTube videos) and the growth of this awesome mod.

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
Does anyone know where I could find a double elimination tourney bracket generator?

EDIT: Nevermind, found a site called challonge!

Last edited:

Ginge

Smash Ace
That Falcon makes me sad. But at the same time, I appreciate just how awesome it is...

Happy New Year everyone.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
Where's my ribbon for being one of the top posters in the old social thread? I had about as many posts as standardtoaster.

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
I`ve decided to host a tournament with some classmates and wanted to know what all the rules are (Legal stages, non-legal stages, what`s Dave`s Stupid Rule, Where could I get Gamecube controllers, etc.). Is there somewhere where I can find all this stuff out?

Daftatt

"float like a puffball, sting like a knee"
NNID
Daftatt
Maybe someday we will be able to display our P:M mains in our profile box

I`ve decided to host a tournament with some classmates and wanted to know what all the rules are (Legal stages, non-legal stages, what`s Dave`s Stupid Rule, Where could I get Gamecube controllers, etc.). Is there somewhere where I can find all this stuff out?
you could go off the Apex ruleset. I recommend asking JCaesar about P:M tournament setup, he da man who know that stuff.

Top Bottom