• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
Just came in case that DERP group of hackers decide to attack this place... See ya guys

Burnsy

Smash Lord
Pretty sure that DERP group has been around for a while, and tend to publicize their efforts no matter how inconsequential they might be. I doubt it was them.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Sorry, but I hate this theme, please give me an option to change it.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
I would guess that it allows replays to function properly? Replays don't know the difference between light and full presses, so things that only trigger on full press cause desyncs.

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
The Project M theme seems to cause Smashboards to crash on my tablet.
I can navigate the site just fine until I wander in to the PM subforums upon which it crashes after a few seconds.
:drsad:

Kally Wally

Smash Ace
If light press causes a tech in addition to an air dodge (which it does, in the wi-fi set) then it's actually a technical limitation - you can't differentiate between an L-cancel and a tech.

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
lol it's just a theme guys... No need to get your panties in a twist over some colors on your computer screen.
When you take options away that have been there for years without any better reason than 'because we can', you're moving in the wrong direction. I'm still trying to grasp what was so bad about allowing us to choose how we view things. It doesn't affect anyone except the individual users who decide to use alternate themes. This however affects everyone who comes to the Project M forums, and why? So the game's forums can seem a little more special? I thought it was the game we talked about, the conversations we had, and overall just the individual game's community that made it special, not the colors on display.

Sounds like a personal problem. ¦D
Of course it's a personal problem. It's a personal problem for anyone that dislikes the way it's set up. I personally find too much blue to be incredibly ugly and unpleasant to have to look at for long periods of time. One option will never please all the people, but when you at least have options, they can find something satisfying to themselves.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
The fact that many others agree with me would suggest otherwise.
Actually, I was referring to the part where you said it's a problem for you because you come here a lot.

If that's the reason, maybe you should get off your computer every once in awhile and only come here once in awhile.

Not like you're really missing anything that you won't see later. ¦D *shrugs*

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
Just as a note, I am reading the feedback to themes and such all over the forum and even outside it in a couple cases. Not ignoring it or anything

Oracle

Smash Master
Warchamp every time I try to post an event for tournament listings it says theres a server error. How do I fix this?

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
I propose that, along with this superior theme, all P:M posters get:

- 6 months free Premium
- lifetime user title customizations
- lifetime discount on Premium if purchased
- purple "P:M Community" ribbon (like those for Premium, Moderator, etc)
- free kittens

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
lets be real tho

this is the only song you need on Pokemon Stadium 2

Bryonato

Green Hat
I dig the PM theme (and I use it sitewide) but I really don't understand why you can't choose which one to see here. You can say "FWP git over it blah blah" all you want but honestly there's no reason for it to be this way, especially when there were options before. I mean what was the expected reaction when the decision was made for it to be this way lol? Just let people choose

HyperrCrow

Emotional Reality
Happy New Years you cute little rascals. Go get get drunk and come on the forum to tell us about your wild experience on this fine day.

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
Standard toaster said the patch would be out before new years
ok so PMBR where is my patch
you aren't allowed to have lives so hurry up
you're already 28 minutes late central time

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
I don't think that was a promise. I usually handle the file uploads and such, and uh. Well I'm not anywhere to close to doing that, so not happening 8)

In other news, forced PM theme is off now. Still selectable as a global theme for those who like it

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
I don't think that was a promise. I usually handle the file uploads and such, and uh. Well I'm not anywhere to close to doing that, so not happening 8)

In other news, forced PM theme is off now. Still selectable as a global theme for those who like it
:( but now my text won`t match everyone`s background. DO YOU NOW HOW HARD I WORKED TO GET IT TO DO THAT?!

EdgeTheLucas

Smash Lord
They have time, in my case: I live in SoCal and here we have 70 minutes till New Year. EDIT: Nevermind, Warchamp7...

So for the rest of you, Happy New Year!

Top Bottom