• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Something about post count? Bahaha

You guys should stay more on topic. I would know. I got infracted and banned for being awesome. Keep it social or something

SpiderMad

Smash Master
I noticed signatures appear in every post where as before they didn't appear if you had it appear once already for the same page: I'm thinking the once per page made more sense. Also where did the Theme colors go I can't see it anymore, and my theme is somehow blue now

splat

Smash Lord
I noticed signatures appear in every post where as before they didn't appear if you had it appear once already for the same page: I'm thinking the once per page made more sense. Also where did the Theme colors go I can't see it anymore
Looks like theme colors are disabled on the PM subforum.

I ain't even mad, Sapphire masterrace anyway.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
This theme is actually better because the colors match and blend more than the "black background with neon text" other designs.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Can I change this theme at all? I don't mind if this is the default, but this being the only theme/skin would be kind of annoying.

Bryonato

Green Hat
It would certainly feel better than just in the Project M forums. The lack of consistency drives me nuts.
I definitely dig the theme A LOT but yeah... It feels weird going between this and Amethyst all the time. Would be nice if the pm theme was a site-wide option.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I personally prefer for it to stay as it is. Makes it feel special and it's very soothing to look at. Much better than the normal theme. <3

I forgot this board had themes anyways. ¦D

Alfonzo Bagpipez

Smash Lord
NNID
Futatsu
3DS FC
0920-0032-8454
Yeah, Blue is my favorite color; no complaints from me.

I do feel like it would be better if it was optional, though.

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
"boy howdy do I love my new fancy setups of new monitors and HD consoles!" -me, before going to playing a mod of a wii game on my old CRT, while my new spiffy monitor just sits there
I rly need to think of something that TV can do while I'm playing stuff on this wii. idk of many remote functionalities I could do? maybe a chromecast, those are alright I think

in other news: holding a PS3 controller constantly for the past week made me lose all of my techskill I swear

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
Amethyst was a good looking theme... until I saw Sugilite <3
I like the PM theme, looks nice, but I dig Sugilite way too much and wish I could have that in the PM forums too :drsad:

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
so smash workshop, and thus project m, is now located above melee and brawl forums on the home page now
so when will smashboards.com just redirect to the project m forums

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
You know the Project M forums redirect to the PM forums on smashboards right?

SpiderMad

Smash Master
You can choose the PM theme now if you were bothered by the switch
Where's the button, I need to get out of blueville it feels like I highlighted my whole screen and can't unclick

Also does SB work on Tapatalk? It wasn't working when I tried

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Users viewing thread is back yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. All of you ****ers better like this cus I see u

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
why is my avatar stretched and cut retardedly
I don't know why that happened but I fixed it.

Users viewing thread is back yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. All of you ****ers better like this cus I see u
Yup. Turns out there was two add ons listed, the one I had checked for updates was the previous mentioned outdated one. This one is outdated too, but it seems it still works fine :)

Top Bottom