• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
I personally think that games CAN be art but arn`t always art just like every other form of "art"
If games aren't a work of art then books might as well not be either. Or music, or any other form of entertainment.

I don't know why I posted this after reading the quote again. It's spot on.

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
we need more uses out of banners imo

actually it'd totally be rad to have a project m backroom banner, b/c the PMBR does things, which basically puts it at the lead compared to other backrooms when you think about it

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
so why the heck have you always had a signature of "4chan . org" (which I'm assuming is a hotlink detection) and why haven't you changed it yet anyways

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
I want... To believe... That... I can... Get a good... GPA...

Ive been getting extremely hungry these past few days, I dont know the reason behind it

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
someone fix "stay logged in" i have to log back in every damn time i come here

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
Games are much like movies, tv, books, and magazines in that most are trash and not art. A few games transcend their genres and become art.

Expecting great art from gaming in general, and asking why this hasn't happened yet, is ignoring the whole media saturation of everything and the constant consumption of unadulterated crap to relieve boredom.

This site is largely devoted to Brawl after all. Who would play that honestly if it wasn't just something to do together as a community?

Last edited by a moderator:

metroid1117

Smash Master
Lemme know if things seem faster to any of you after last night.
I don't know if other people are experiencing this, but the window that pops up for editing posts seems slow to appear. Other than that, things like quoting posts and posting seem slightly faster.

EdgeTheLucas

Smash Lord
Do you think it lags on mobile because the site's always trying to save a draft of what you're typing? That's what I suspect.

RKM

Smash Cadet
There's a glasses icon next to any thread you're following.
I like this.

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
Now we just need PMBR ribbons.

EDIT: Can someone tell me the hex color code used for the text (Usernames, thread names, etc.) in this Project: M style?

Last edited:

zman804

Smash Ace
Does anyone here live in Brazil/know of a Brazilian FB group? There's a guy from Brazil in out FB group asking for wifi matches and I'd like to help him out

Top Bottom