• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
you know what I never really thought of?
my favorite color is purple and my tag in gaming/various forums is Plum
heh

a couple hundred more likes and I can get on the page for most likes...
time to ***** out :yeahboi:

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
Ugh, why is the site fixed-width now? Goddamnit, it's like we're going backwards in technology.

EdgeTheLucas

Smash Lord
My first birthday wish is for typing to be improved on mobile. I have to type very slow to make sure my words words don't mutate.

"words words"

See?

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
Ugh, why is the site fixed-width now? Goddamnit, it's like we're going backwards in technology.
we're cranking Smashboards up to 88mph so strap yourself in

I will say that it looks super super good on my tablet when it's landscape it's a perfect fit with basically zero wasted space, better than it did on my monitor

EdgeTheLucas

Smash Lord
Yeah it's great for mobile. Save the typing lag, which has been giving me problems.

EDIT: oh cool, the ad banners don't stretch out the page anymore! Warchamp7 you're doing GREAT!

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Emerald Style top tier.

EdgeTheLucas

Smash Lord
One last suggestion before going to bed is that I miss being able to see users viewing the thread. I thought it was pretty useful when trying to reply to someone without quoting them.

And yay, as I was typing this on my phone, the lag got fixed! This birthday's awesome! Warchamp7 you're awesome too :)

EDIT: and I get a trophy for logging in on my birthday it's all too much :DDD

And with that I'll check back in the morning!

Last edited:

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
I`m so glad that Ruby gets rid of that stupid picture at the top of the screen. Seriously, it looks like a two year old`s creation with a sub-par image editing device.

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
I like it tbh, but wish it was representative of Smash as a whole.
Rather than just the Smash 4 look of characters mix and match with the different games.
Give me some Melee Fox and SSB Samus or something.

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
I`m so glad that Ruby gets rid of that stupid picture at the top of the screen. Seriously, it looks like a two year old`s creation with a sub-par image editing device.
That's a mistake actually and I just fixed it #Destruction

One last suggestion before going to bed is that I miss being able to see users viewing the thread. I thought it was pretty useful when trying to reply to someone without quoting them.
That plugin isn't updated cause the author lost their license due to pirating add ons. As well, it was somewhat poorly made and a pretty decent performance hit. It likely won't return, at least any time soon.

Side note, you can select fixed or fluid forum width in your user preferences now.

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
A suggestion for alerts, have the flag become the color of your scheme when you have alerts so that I can have a purple flag welcoming me whenever I get on :drflip:

SpiderMad

Smash Master
I'm pretty sure I'ma be stickin with Dark theme
Speaking of which, look at my new signature portion to fill the expanded space! Hopefully I come up with a better one, to honor such gracious amounts of once valuable space. And by better I mean everything will be animated .gifs

Wow I'm so missing the user viewing thread feature right now.. I can't tell if like.. yeah who's there? are you there?
How am I suppose to gauge my post likability per viewer count?

Last edited:

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
I'm pretty sure I'ma be stickin with Dark theme

Wow I'm so missing the user viewing thread feature right now.. I can't tell if like.. yeah who's there? are you there?
How am I suppose to gauge my post likability per viewer count?
Dark theme is top tier. Orange + Black go so well together.

I miss the viewing thread feature too. It was always nice to see who was stalking threads when you were. It was like you were secret friends and you didn't have to say a word.

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
Ain't likely, sorry :[

In other news, I added one more color scheme before I go to sleep. Enjoy~

Veishi336

Smash Journeyman
Im just noticing the little nice looking toolbar options thing above the"post a reply box" looks all SNAZZY......orrrrr im just.....you know... over-exaggerating...
Happy bday to me yey 21

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
Is it just me, or are we not able to edit our own posts anymore? I click edit and I end up with a graphic of bars moving in the upper right corner of my browser screen, yet nothing ever happens.

Bryonato

Green Hat
So idk if this is just something with my browser but Smashboards won't keep me logged in even if I have the box checked when I exit my browser (using Chrome).

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
So idk if this is just something with my browser but Smashboards won't keep me logged in even if I have the box checked when I exit my browser (using Chrome).
It happens to me sometimes (chrome)

9bit

BRoomer
BRoomer
Can sometimes be solved by clearing cookies / browsing data.

Of course then you'd have to re-log into all your sites, but it can fix yo problems.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Clean swf cookies without cleaning out everything.

Go to Settings, click "Show advanced settings" all the way at the bottom, click "Content settings", click "All cookies and site data...", then type "smash" in the little search box. Hover over the cookie you want to delete and there's an X all the way to the right of that, click that, repeat for any cookie from smashboards. Wala. :)

EdgeTheLucas

Smash Lord
Im just noticing the little nice looking toolbar options thing above the"post a reply box" looks all SNAZZY......orrrrr im just.....you know... over-exaggerating...
Happy bday to me yey 21
Happy birthday! It's my birthday too, I don't know if I'll shut about it.

Incidentally the typing lag for mobile has resurfaced :(

Otherwise thanks for clearing up why the user viewing feature won't return Warchamp7

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Happy birthday! It's my birthday too, I don't know if I'll shut about it.

Incidentally the typing lag for mobile has resurfaced :(

Otherwise thanks for clearing up why the user viewing feature won't return Warchamp7
It's also my birthday hah! Yay for the 29th.

I'm old though x.x...

Top Bottom