• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

D

Deleted member

What's funny is IE thought Link was too good (something along those lines, maybe a few moves were too good) in 2.6. I'm not sure how he feels about him now.
I think the inability to DI behind Link during his rapid A is ****ing annoying, and his old CG was annoying and idk if the character even has that now.

SpiderMad

Smash Master
I hate this new site design, even with the larger avatars (and hopefully less quality reduction too? I'd enjoy that more than size. We didn't need larger signatures either). Also my ears are still screwed up since waking up thursday, anyone deal with "hyperacusis"?

Last edited:

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
I had accidentally given the ribbon to pranked users instead of premium users :p

Collapse tag and spoiler tag both function now.

Most styling changes are done, still tweaks here and there of course.

And

we​
have​
tables​
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Post bits will return eventually. Users viewing thread likely will not, as the plugin creator lost his license due to pirating add ons. Aside of that though, it was also a significant performance hit the way it functioned.​

SpiderMad

Smash Master
I had accidentally given the ribbon to pranked users instead of premium users :p

Post bits will return eventually. Users viewing thread likely will not, as the plugin creator lost his license due to pirating add ons. Aside of that though, it was also a significant performance hit the way it functioned.​
can you at least give me my pranked back ='(?

Is there no way to get users viewing thread back because that was super valuable and comforting

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
Ah good to see my Premium tag back.
Now I can go back to feeling special.

edit:
was just thinking to myself about how Smashboards needed a color scheme with a touch of purple, and then I look to see Smashboards Amethyst
officially sold on new Smashboards because I adore the purple
the color reminds me of a few years back when Smashboards had the back room for Brawl+ and later other Brawl hacking
getting to be in that was sweet even if nobody actually used it, miss having the grape name, and the insensitive as **** tagline of "Brawl+ Get gRaped" that we had... okay not that last part but definitely the grape name
seriously though looking back a few years ago I'm glad to see **** starting to phase itself out of gaming terminology albeit slowly

Last edited:

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
I REALLY really miss the white/blue color scheme, but I am enjoying amethyst. Sapphire reminds me of smashmods a bit which makes me happy too. All the colors are nice actually. Plain White smashboards hurts my eyes imo.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I'm enjoying green everywhere :p.

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
What if it links you to an alternate universe's Smashboards where Fox and Falco are considered weak and Ness iz best char?
And Brawl was good from a competitive standpoint and Sakurai bought smashboards and Mew2King was still a nerd and.... OH NO I BROKE THIS UNIVERSE`S TEMPORAL TRIOLIGY!

Top Bottom