• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Hehehehe they made the menu music the marvel vs capcom 2 character select screen song awesome i might see other songs available for each stage and the menu

(Unless ofcoarse its a guy how added custom songs to his versions)

Vashimus

Smash Master
In the zone playing Samus.

Gets a boost ball when I meant to do angled f-tilt or d-tilt.

....You have no idea how much this bothers me now. lol

Hungry Headcrab

Smash Ace
Should probably post this in the bug section, but this is too cool to not report it in the social thread instead:

1) Go to Turbo Mode
2) Pick Roy
3) Cancel Up-B into Counter
4) Thank me later

GigasOverlord

Smash Apprentice
So I decided to try to beat Boss Battles on intense with Roy because it's the only challenge I have left to get. 3 bosses in Galleom pops up and all of his moves had Mewtwo sounds, when he shot rockets at me it would make Mewtwo grunts, ect. So eventually I died because it was so funny and unexpected.
Yeah, I tried because you posted, and I fought Duon with random slews of Roy noises. Also Meta Ridley making weird microwave noises.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Man Roy in Project M is going to take some getting used to with all the buffs he got but man does he hit hard and play smoothly.

TheKk-47

Smash Apprentice
Having some issues. Using Gecko for the first time with a USB flash drive. It just loads normal Brawl. I put all the files in the root and named my flash drive to "untitled", what am I doing wrong? I even deleted everything from 2.6 and my custom content.

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
Hey we DID put Pichu in. You guys are satisfied now, right?
You're breaking my heart cmart.:cry:

---------------------------------------------
Playing Turbo mode right now.

Never have I hated my muscle memory more than now. All these airdodges because im trying to L-cancel.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Having some issues. Using Gecko for the first time with a USB flash drive. It just loads normal Brawl. I put all the files in the root and named my flash drive to "untitled", what am I doing wrong? I even deleted everything from 2.6 and my custom content.
Gecko doesn't work with USB. The new Homebrew Option supports SDHC cards now though

HyperrCrow

Emotional Reality
Dang, well at least I have an SDHC card so I guess I'll just use that. I miss Riivo.
Gecko has superior load times and now supports SFX. Not to mention the big surprise coming up soon. Don't worry, you won't miss it much pretty soon.
May Riivo rest in peace for the smash hacking community.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I used Riivo for awhile because I couldn't find my SD card. I've been lazy for over a year now and THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME?!?!?

BelmontSlayer

Smash Cadet
Hi everyone! I just started playing Project M(I just HAD too after Mewtwo was added!) and I'm absolutely loving it!

One thing I'm curious about though, is why Dracula's Castle doesn't have any Castlevania music. I mean, I thought it could be a licencing issue or something, but the main menu uses MvC 2 music so I don't see the problem. It's a shame because Castlevania has some of the catchiest videogame tunes ever IMO.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
Am I missing something about Kirby's Final Cutter? A lot of times when I try doing the sideways one, I just get a regular one moving slightly forward. I've tried holding or not holding B, and pressing forward at various points during the startup animation, and I'm not sure what the "correct" way to perform it is.

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
Am I missing something about Kirby's Final Cutter? A lot of times when I try doing the sideways one, I just get a regular one moving slightly forward. I've tried holding or not holding B, and pressing forward at various points during the startup animation, and I'm not sure what the "correct" way to perform it is.
horizontal final cutter can only be done in the air. hold B when trying to do horizontal cutter

Jandlebars

Still fallin'!
Hey guys, I'm in a bit of a bind getting 3.0 working myself.

It took me a bit of looking around to find out that you needed to put the Project M folder that came with the .zip into the root of the SD to get the game working. Does this mean that the 'private' folder is no longer needed, or...?
Also, I've currently followed the usual steps that I took when I 'manually' installed the last couple of P:M demos (so all the necessary files seem to be there), but currently I seem to have the same issue some others were having, that being that it just loads vBrawl now, with the exception of PT's individual Pokemon having their own spots on the character selection screen.
I renamed the 'project m' folder to 'untitled', and I'm still having no luck. I've been using USB Loader as of current, as the Wii I own isn't a US one.

I'm certain I missed something, but I feel like I've done everything else right so far.

Top Bottom