• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Alfonzo Bagpipez

Smash Lord
NNID
Futatsu
3DS FC
0920-0032-8454
Hmm, yeah getting it now. I guess the timing's harsher than I thought.

Thanks!
Just in case you haven't figured it out, you can only use Kirby's side cutter in the air, and you can't reverse it, which may be why you were having trouble...

Btw, have the codes for using Turbo in single player been released? If not, will they be released soon?

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion
Not sure if it's known or not, but

Mewtwo actually can use float, DJ and upB in one flight. You just can't hold float for more than half a second (and float or upB have to be done first, float after upB if upB is first), so he gets a bit of distance out of it.

Using this, if you do it right, M2 can go under fd.

Raccoon Chuck

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3437-3568-6776
This was already brought up, but I believe it warrants another mention.......

ROY IS USING ELIWOOD'S CRIT. POSE!!! IT'S DAMN BEAUTIFUL!!!

...please....pair this with an Eliwood based alt......plz....

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
im finally done preparing everything :3 now to try some turbo tricks...

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
<Jolteon> ok
<Jolteon> go into gecko config and set hooktype to vbi, see if that works
<Jolteon> also try default
<Jolteon> and ANextFrame
<Canon> one sec, I'm switching versions to test that
<Jolteon> sure
<Canon> fuuuuuuck yes
<Canon> VBI + non wifi works
<Jolteon> Figured VBI would work
<Jolteon> enjoy!
<Canon> tyvm!
it was givin' me a hook error when I loaded up gecko

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Yo Roy is so smooth holy crap good stuff to all of you guys also. Also you guys gave Snake his tranquilizer gun from the MGS games as his side-B that is crazy.

Korrag

Smash Cadet
NNID
Korrag
So I decided to try to beat Boss Battles on intense with Roy because it's the only challenge I have left to get. 3 bosses in Galleom pops up and all of his moves had Mewtwo sounds, when he shot rockets at me it would make Mewtwo grunts, ect. So eventually I died because it was so funny and unexpected.

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
First match as Roy I got decimated.

Second match as Roy I decimated.

Took me a minute to get used to him BUT ITS HABBENIN NOW.

--------------------

Quick attack cancel. My god. It's so much better to preform now.

I must now work on Wavedash out of QAC

--------------------
Mewtwo's final smash.

Aura storm V2, It looks very cool but I really wasn't expecting it to be that.
Slightly disappointed but who cares about final smashes anyway :awesome:

Roy's final smash. I thought it was perfect looking.

The sound effects seemed like they didn't have enough power. It probably would of been perfect to me if Roy was doing his sound effects during it though.

Genuinely suprised at his final smash though. Was not expecting them to use entei's flames.
It should of been Ho-oh's flames though. :colorful:

9bit

BRoomer
BRoomer
Quick attack cancel. My god. It's so much better to preform now.

I must now work on Wavedash out of QAC
I wonder what they did to it because I'm finding it much easier to do a reverse jump out of it than I used to. Nothin in the changelog.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
anyone mind helping me with custom soudns?
ill just prscrn what i told standard toaster

according to IE's thread, we basically just need to just export each group as a sawnd and just plug it into the sfx folder

i did that, and none of my sounds are working
pls respond ;-;

cmart

Smash Lord
question: i read the know issues and it mentioned nothing about 1 dead frame thing that was causing lag, has this been fixed?

That issue is still present - we removed a bunch of Items from the Known Issues list that were a result of Brawl's engine and not an issue with our code.

SSS

Smash Ace
Okay so I'm using the same 1gb sd card i used for 2.6. i deleted everything on it, and put on the homebrew version of the game. when i loads everything is vBrawl-y except the stocks are auto set to 4 stocks and the character select screen has Pokemon Trainer, Squirtle, Ivysaur, Charizard, and another Wario. Then it freezes with the awful Wii freezing noise. Same thing happens when I use the hackless version. What's wrong with me? I'm really REALLY frustrated right now.

cmart

Smash Lord
Okay so I'm using the same 1gb sd card i used for 2.6. i deleted everything on it, and put on the homebrew version of the game. when i loads everything is vBrawl-y except the stocks are auto set to 4 stocks and the character select screen has Pokemon Trainer, Squirtle, Ivysaur, Charizard, and another Wario. Then it freezes with the awful Wii freezing noise. Same thing happens when I use the hackless version. What's wrong with me? I'm really REALLY frustrated right now.

It sounds like the codes are being loaded but the files are not. The Project M folder is in the root of your SD card? The card itself should not be named "Project M" or have any spaces or weird characters in the title as well.

Aurareus

Smash Rookie

How big is your SD card?

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Quick Question do you guys plan to put Samus's extender grabble beam technique from melee into here?

9bit

BRoomer
BRoomer
So Kirby get's Mewtwo's down-B instead of neutral-B.... interesting...........

Meme

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
6939 6733 3968
I was having the same problem as SSS, renamed my SDcard to... well "sdcard'" and worked!!!
YUUUUUSH.... *Goes into frantic excitement a la Egoraptor's halo reach flash*

cmart

Smash Lord
Quick Question do you guys plan to put Samus's extender grabble beam technique from melee into here?

Unfortunately, the properties of the extender are beyond our ability to replicate. It's something we'll revisit if circumstances ever change.

SSS

Smash Ace
I RENAMED IT TO "UNTITLED" ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME THAT'S ALL IT TOOK WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SERIOUS ALL THIS TIME I'VE BEEN MESSING AROUND WITH GECKO HOOKS AND CLUSTER SIZES AND SD CARD FORMATS AND ALL IT TOOK WAS RENAMING IT TO UNTITLED CMART YOU ARE MY NEW BEST FRIEND BUT SERIOUSLY ARE YOU F'ING KIDDING ME THAT'S ALL IT TOOK.

Top Bottom