• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
I came back after going 0-2 in CEO pools because my anime senses were tingling.

Also, NickRiddle, my friend loved your tag. I kept my cheesy name because it was funny watching the TO not want to say it because emptymetaphor is the most tryhard 13yo kid tag ever.

Also, Strong Bad's Dankey Kang is hype. CEO was so awkward for me, seeing all these people I know but who don't know me irl made me feel like a fangirl.

Last edited:

HyperrCrow

Emotional Reality
I feel your pain Tinker. I almost lost my cool when I met Hylian and Strong Bad at SKTAR, but I had to keep it classy lol
Shame I never got to play them though.

Last edited:

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
I came back after going 0-2 in CEO pools because my anime senses were tingling.

Also, NickRiddle, my friend loved your tag. I kept my cheesy name because it was funny watching the TO not want to say it because emptymetaphor is the most tryhard 13yo kid tag ever.

Also, Strong Bad's Dankey Kang is hype. CEO was so awkward for me, seeing all these people I know but who don't know me irl made me feel like a fangirl.
As long as your friend understands and praises the Dome we are good.

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
No clue, actually. I just happened to be sitting next to some guy who called him over for a DK ditto on Wario Ware.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
I did not play him.
It is unfortunate, but I do not have time for those who profess their love for false fossils.

Last edited:

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
It's that time of the month again folks!

Someone pick one of the following:

Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii ga Nai
Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon
Yu-Gi-Oh
Dragon Ball
Katawa Shoujo
Katawa Shoujo(2)
Touhou
Touhou(2)
Two and a Half Men
The Legend of Zelda
One Piece
Katanagatari
Naruto
Inuyasha
Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica
Super Mario Bros.
Runescape
Super Smash Bros. Melee
SWAT Kats: The Radical Squadron
Homestuck
Serial Exeiriments Lain

Soft Serve

softie
Premium

Yu-Gi-Oh
Dragon Ball
Katawa Shoujo
Katawa Shoujo(2)
Touhou
Touhou(2)
Two and a Half Men
The Legend of Zelda
One Piece
Katanagatari
Naruto
Inuyasha
Super Mario Bros.
Runescape
Super Smash Bros. Melee
Homestuck
Serial Exeiriments Lain
Swatkats or melee. Id say runescape, but it sucks now if youre not a member. Runescape and homestuck for best timesinks

Actually **** those, theres a web comic serise that taj recomended every start reading. I think its called like Worms or something.

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761

Yu-Gi-Oh
Dragon Ball
Katawa Shoujo
Katawa Shoujo(2)
Touhou
Touhou(2)
Two and a Half Men
The Legend of Zelda
One Piece
Katanagatari
Naruto
Inuyasha
Super Mario Bros.
Runescape
Super Smash Bros. Melee
Homestuck
Serial Exeiriments Lain
SWAT Kats or Madoka.
I was into Homestuck for a while but I came to hate the way that the exposition is presented, by gigantic obnoxious chatlogs. I couldn't recommend it unless it found a less obnoxious way to get story across.

Saxophoneoftime

Smash Lord
The only person I've seen in rl from this thread is Strong Bad at TBH3. It was my first competitive Smash thing ever though and I didn't really recognize anyone except the gods.

But yeah I saw Strong Bad lying on the ground, and I asked him if he wanted a pillow. He shook his head no and I was like "All right cool Strong Bad I can respect your decision." and I think I went to get bodied by JCaesar and Cmart afterwards. I was so bad back then.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Hi, straight to the point. Do you still think that ganon beats snake, or that the mu is hard.
I've never thought that Ganon beats Snake lol. I remember someone was saying it was nearly un-winnable for Ganon (which is the situation I think you're referring to) and I was explaining that Ganon has the range and the tools to make the MU difficult for Snake, but I still think Ganon loses it.

D

Deleted member

peach beats snake? Huh... peach never came to mind when I thought about snake mus

Vashimus

Smash Master
http://www.reddit.com/r/smashbros/comments/29g76x/zero_hate_and_why/

Twitch chat was really getting disgusting the last day, even by Twitch chat standards. This probably has to be the worst form of bandwagonning to have come from this community.
The ****? You got M2K dealing with Zero's problems like a young mom barging to school telling the kids not to pick on her son?

Not to seem callous, but why does he even care what people are the Internet think? As much as I despise camping, if you wanna camp, so be it. You wanna wear a scarf, be my guest. Not everyone's gonna like you, that's just how the world is.

Last edited:
Top Bottom