• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

steelguttey

mei is bei
ughh guys what episode does nge pick up on. i heard its ****ing amazing but im really bored rn and i dont want to continue it unless is see some ****ING ROBOT ACTION

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
ughh guys what episode does nge pick up on. i heard its ****ing amazing but im really bored rn and i dont want to continue it unless is see some ****ING ROBOT ACTION
NGE's not really about the robot action, sorry. If anything it gets much less action-oriented as you go further in, so I don,t think it'll suit your tastes. Try like Eureka Seven or something.

steelguttey

mei is bei
i was joking about that. but when does the story stop with all of the explaining of what the world is like and get to the ****ING ROBOT ACTION i mean character development

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
NGE's not really about the robot action, sorry. If anything it gets much less action-oriented as you go further in, so I don,t think it'll suit your tastes. Try like Eureka Seven or something.
E7 has like 8 episode droughts of non robot actions regularly tho. Its way focused on character development.

shairn

3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
Well yeah, it's kind of long. Can't have 50 episodes of boom boom

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Well yeah, it's kind of long. Can't have 50 episodes of boom boom
I know? I didnt say it was a bad thing, I just pointed it out.

Also there are like 50 billion anime that have 50 episodes of boomboom, look at every shounen anime like ever

shairn

3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
Pft. You can't tell me you didnt think Dbz wasn't the bee's knees as a kid.
The anime is terrible. Manga's okay though, if only because it set the standard for bad shounen.
gurren lagann come on man do not tell me that **** was bad

everytime i hear boom boom i think of "let me hear you say wayo"
It's a novelty. Not really my type though. Anyway we were talking about long series, and Gurren Lagann is only two cours.

Last edited:

PillsBuryDopeBoy

Führer President King DopeLord The VI
3DS FC
3325-3900-7222
The anime is terrible. Manga's okay though, if only because it set the standard for bad shounen.
People always overhype Dbz and make it sound like its the "best anime ever". When in reality the only good things were the characters and the fighting.

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
People always overhype Dbz and make it sound like its the "best anime ever". When in reality the only good things were the characters and the fighting.
It's okay for what it is, though I gotta say, I like Kai much more....if for nothing else than it gets to the damn point without weeks of needless filler episodes.

Warsaint777

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3797-7379-6106
DBZ is an amazing work of art for what it is, being the simplistic, generation-shaping predecessor to all action anime and manga. The things it stand for are too simple and true to rebuke even as adults, like how much we just love strong dudes fighting eviler stronger dudes and watching both get stronger. It'll be a thrill for us for ages to come and I think DBZ was the dawn of it all.

But yeah the point DBZ lovers are NOT making is that DBZ is shakespeare.

Last edited:

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
Pleb DBZ isnt great, go watch more chinese cartoons, maybe you'll develop some taste by then

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
the **** are you dirty weeaboos talking about now

shoutouts to my husband KHLXKXTK or whatever the hell it was im too lazy to scroll up just got home from 3 night shifts johns for using chinese cartoons

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
Meiling-senpai noticed me someone kill me I dont deserve anything im a casual pleb with **** taste I dont know what to do meiling pls

Ganondorf

Top Bottom