• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
Most just stand near the ledge when sonic is about to use his homing attack, just go away so that you wouldnt be in his range; or you could just out-prioritize it.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
I can't help but wonder if it would be possible to mod P:M to make it play like Street Fighter.

Not necessarily saying I want it. I just can't help but wonder if it's possible.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Try messing around with the special brawl settings and making boxed in walled stages for dat SF feel.
I actually have considered making a custom build for it to make it even further on a spare SD card. But I know zippers squat about Brawl programming. :p

steelguttey

mei is bei
oh **** we're talking about jojo now ayy

or are we talking about space jam remixes im good with both

PillsBuryDopeBoy

Führer President King DopeLord The VI
3DS FC
3325-3900-7222
http://www.reddit.com/r/smashbros/comments/29g76x/zero_hate_and_why/

Twitch chat was really getting disgusting the last day, even by Twitch chat standards. This probably has to be the worst form of bandwagonning to have come from this community.
Well the twitch chat is pretty cruel in general. I think alot of zero's hate right now stems from his win in the invite tourny, and people just throwing more fuel into the fire. That and people hating how he looks and the stuff he wears (Scarf, glasses).

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
http://www.reddit.com/r/smashbros/comments/29g76x/zero_hate_and_why/

Twitch chat was really getting disgusting the last day, even by Twitch chat standards. This probably has to be the worst form of bandwagonning to have come from this community.
Holy crap I agree but part of that was also due to the tourney taking forever with Injustice and 10 minute breaks in PM so stream monsters who wanted Marvel got very pissy. On the Zero hate IDK why is he getting hate personally I can understand that people dont like his play and in this day of age people want constant offense and dirty nonsense in their FG's so it can be spectator appealing. The scarf it's from his mom and it can be a little silly but who cares lol and the Invitational time out thing hate is a little ridiculous as well but it's mostly due to his brawl background more than anything which is downright ridiculous .

Onmi made a video today about the war that is going on within the community and he does bring up some points.

EDIT: @ The_Altrox The_Altrox beat me to it lol.

Last edited:

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
"A game based on having fun, laughing, and friendships."

I thought it was a game based on winning, no smiling, and salty competitors?

This idea that everyone used to sit around in harmony and laugh all day long because Pikachu hit them in a Nintendo video game seems like a wistful fantasy to me. People would always get pissed about something, even us casuals were jerks about it.

Smash moved on from that level of silly merriment and Brawl is dead so war over.

TLDR: He wants love and tolerance from all.

Last edited:
Top Bottom