• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
You don't want to know who Vriska is.
Unless you're interested in getting swallowed into tens of thousands of pages of worthless text and stupidity.

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
I'm gonna give this thread a freebie since you're new. Vriska is a character from the webcomic Homestuck. I suggest you learn to never ask what it is, as we Homestucks are more than happy to tell you about it.

Gunslinger is like 10 years old. Doesn't matter, really. First season was done by Madhouse and is gorgeous.

Last edited:

9bit

BRoomer
BRoomer
Some punk ****in kid stepped to me tonight.

He was into this girl that was into me. And he took offence to that fact. He was just this dumb ****in high school kid. I don't want to be that guy that talks trash about the next generation of people that comes after him. I don't.

I know that every generation has been better than the last. I know that.

Overall. Overall the next generation has been better. This particular individual, he was a piece of ****. He stepped to me, as the phrase goes. I didn't do anything because I am a reasonable, logical person. But I am a little disappointed. I know that he doesn't represent the entire generation. I know that he is a douchebag. But still. I'm a little sad about it. He made it a point to talk to me, to tell me to shut up. I was talking about this girl in Steak n Shake. He obviously liked her. She wasn't into him. She was more into me. So I know what it was about.

But like seriously? You're that petty? You dumbass kid. You are a child. I know you don't think you are, but you are a child.

He is going to miss out on everything awesome in life and die alone. I would feel sorry for him but there's no point. He deserves everything he's going to get.

Sorry for that. I just had to say it.

Last edited:

Warsaint777

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3797-7379-6106
So speaking about derailing topics, does anyone else like the 1986 Transformers movie?
Absolutely, one of my best childhood memories. I was so young when I first saw it that a lot of it scared the living sh*t out of me. The first scene of Unicron eating that city planet was terrifying, and so was the part where those judge-bots were executing those transformers to a pool of robot sharks.

Honestly I'll bet if I watched it today I'd still find those parts kind of disturbing. Perhaps that movie just wasn't intended for kids.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
I think @ Sapphire Dragon Sapphire Dragon found my miiverse account :3
Yes, I've been doing quite a bit of traveling the web during my short break from smashboards. :3

If anyone else wants me to like spam their miiverse page, just send me a PM with your ID. :p

Last edited:

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
Yes, I've been doing quite a bit of traveling the web during my short break from smashboards. :3

If anyone else wants me to like spam their miiverse page, just send me a PM with your ID. :p
I dont want likes, your id will be enough

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
Gunslinger Girl was a bigger letdown, tbh. The show was the better of the two to begin with but ended worse than DTB's second season. That said, the OVA ending to Kashimashi Girl Meets Girl was the most ruinous thing I've seen. That ending basically hurt to watch and made no sense.

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
Soul Eater's ending made the show pretty generic shounen, AND practically promised that there would be more seasons to explain it. So yeah, it was pretty bad.

But damn, Kashimashi's ending was worse. So the show is about this girly boy who gets killed by aliens on accidentally. So they resurrect him as a girl, because they can't tell the difference between the human sexes or something. It's basically just an excuse to make a genderbend yuri show, which . . . idunno. It's not bad, really. For the most part it's actually sort of like a studio Key drama/romance. But theeeen the OVA. So the OVA takes the touching ending episode, invalidates it AND the ship, AND . . . I'll just quote a review:

It gets a higher score from me due to the big showy, stained glass window marriage sequence...thing. Yeah, I said marriage. Get to that in a minute. They didn't really reach outside the box for the music. Its that same sad violin and piano score you heard in about every other episode of the show. Nothing too special on the character front. Anyone who isn't Hazumu, Tomari, and Yasuna pretty much just take up space here. Now, back to that marriage thing I mentioned. In short, Ayuki gives another one of those grating "Step on/off the stage speeches" to Tomari, and pretty much drags her off against her will to the mountain, where Hazumu is waiting. You can probably guess what happens next. "I love you. I love you too" kiss and end it right? Wrong. I wish it wasn't, but wrong. The cheese gets turned on something hard here. I honestly think I became lactose intolerant after this thing. Jan-puu-chan magics the two girls up some wedding dresses, they climb the stairs to the previously mentioned stained glass window thing, and they have some kind of weird marriage ceremony thing. And they kiss. Over right? Wrong again. They all fly off in a magic sleigh thing. Yes, this thing devolves into a Christmas special from Japan near the end. And Sora and Namiko apparently get together if the 2 second scene of them warping off is any indication.

steelguttey

mei is bei
we talk about homestuck here too? aight i have **** to talk about here.

in terms of anime how is chu-2 ren? i heard it sucks and thats disappointing cause the first season was amazing

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
we talk about homestuck here too? aight i have **** to talk about here.

in terms of anime how is chu-2 ren? i heard it sucks and thats disappointing cause the first season was amazing
Looking it up (I've not watched Chuunibyou yet). The highest rated review on myanimelist says it's basically Ghostbusters 2 to the first season. All signs point to it being a disappointing sequel to an average show.

Also, hide away your Homestucks. No one likes when we bring it up for some reason. Persecuted minority, we are.

Last edited:

Saxophoneoftime

Smash Lord
All I know about Homestuck is that there are a bunch of people that cosplay it in my mall's cafeteria for some reason, and every time I walk past while they're there it smells like old cheddar cheese.

Also I looked in my projectm folder and didn't find it. This is what it looked like. http://i.imgur.com/4Mii2AT.png?1

The only thing that looks out of place is that AL folder which only has a file titled 'al_140625_2000.bin' No idea what it is or how to open it.

Saxophoneoftime

Smash Lord
Okay, a second after I made my post I figured as much; thanks tho. Of course Nintendo couldn't just make Brawl save it as a .jpg, they need to make my life harder by making me download some weird unknown program to do it.

But yay I have it as .jpg now. here it is:

"Thank you, Based God"

Top Bottom