• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

steelguttey

mei is bei
if you want to know why olimar is best look at my posts in the tier thread ive done enough yelling there lol

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
Mushishi is my jam. I feel you bro. And I gotta agree with you we don't need anymore Darker Than Black. That show's plot declined pretty quickly after the first season, no matter how cute the ship was.

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
You know what else had a ****ty second season? Gunslinger Girl.
You know what didn't? Anything that's never gotten a second season. Second seasons are just a bad idea for the most part.

And like forever ago @ Warsaint777 Warsaint777 asked about changing my colour. The answer's no, bud. Not to be rude, but #005682 is Vriska's colour, dawg, and she's dabess.

HyperrCrow

Emotional Reality
Mushishi tho. It's so good. It's not one of those Anime that suck after the first season, right? I'm not interested in another Darker than Black.
This hurt my feelings lol
Darker Than Black was so damn amazing, it's my favorite anime. Then S2 happened..
They could have left S1 standalone and it would have been pure gold.
Nevertheless, DtB to me is only S1 and I love it to death.
Gotta agree with Tinker, S2's are just bad ideas.

Last edited:

Vashimus

Smash Master
This page is full of innocence.

Get back to arguing amongst each other, you blockheads.

Last edited:

Bazkip

Smash Master
So I just booted up my copy of Diamond for the first time in ages and found a Venusaur, Charizard, Entei, Lugia, Darkrai, Shaymin, Mewtwo and two Mew's sitting in the PC.

I have no idea how I got these. WHERE DID YOU COME FROM?

I also have 999 Master Balls and Rare Candies and...467 heart scales. What a random number.

Last edited:

Vashimus

Smash Master
You know what, gonna look through my Diamond now.

EDIT: .....Apparently I stole Cynthia's Milotic because I have a Lv. 100 one that I "met" at Lv. 63 on the Pokemon League, so it has perfect IVs. I'm a criminal after all.

...87 Heart Scales, 726 rare candies, 72 Master Balls, 90-95 of every TM. Well I was certainly busy.

Last edited:

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
LMAO that's hilarious.

I'd love to be able to abuse the RNG on my HeartGold or Platinum carts to get 5/6 IV Pokes.

I need to do move breeding there because X and Y have almost no move tutors.

HyperrCrow

Emotional Reality
Cause we only talk about Pokemon, Anime and whatever big tournaments are happening.. and you know.. bees.
Never about PM doe

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
Mushishi tho. It's so good. It's not one of those Anime that suck after the first season, right? I'm not interested in another Darker than Black.
Considering Mushishi is rather episodic and based on a finished manga, there's no reason for the second season to be any worse than the first. Unfortunately I haven't had the time to catch up yet, so I can't tell you for sure, though I have evrey reason to believe it's just as fantastic.

@Season 2 discussion: Some series get better in the second season, like Clannad and k-on(If you're into SoL).
2nd seasons are a bad idea when the anime is not based on something already established, usually.

Last edited:

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
Link in PM > Smash Bros > Tournament
Link in PM > Link is in Zelda CDI > Nintendo > Pokemon > Anime

In conclusion, if the PMBR removes Link we will stop going off topic.

Last edited:

Warsaint777

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3797-7379-6106
You know what else had a ****ty second season? Gunslinger Girl.
You know what didn't? Anything that's never gotten a second season. Second seasons are just a bad idea for the most part.

And like forever ago @ Warsaint777 Warsaint777 asked about changing my colour. The answer's no, bud. Not to be rude, but #005682 is Vriska's colour, dawg, and she's dabess.
Gunslinger girl is so old isn't it? That was like earlier when I was first getting deep into anime as a kid. Also who is Vriska?

Top Bottom