• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Prince Longstrok

Taker of lives, defiler of daughters.
Melee really isnt as perfect as people try to say.

Now.. Project M on the other hand... probably the most perfect Smash game :yeahboi:

Its literally made by competitive smash players, they dont have to go to outside sources for info on the scene because, well, they ARE the scene.

Spiffykins

Smash Ace
What are all you scrubs blabbing about? The best smash game is Smash flash and the best Mega Man game is Network Transmission 706
yeah my biggest problem with the smash series is how it runs at that ugly 60fps

fortunately smash flash fixes this problem, 30fps is clearly preferable for a fighting game

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
Now.. Project M on the other hand... probably the most perfect Smash game :yeahboi:

Its literally made by competitive smash players, they dont have to go to outside sources for info on the scene because, well, they ARE the scene.
No exploding capsules/party balls

9/10

Last edited:

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
Why all the hate for Melee? You do realize how important Melee is to the history of Smash? It's not a perfect game, no game is, but don't insult it. If anything insult Brawl for not improving upon character balance and engine thus splitting up the community causing flame wars everywhere. I just want an official Smash game that can unite both Melee and Brawl players. But we'll always have purists, *******s, and elitists to stop that.
I sort of insulted Brawl in my response to Bleck, while acknowledging that Melee isn't perfect. It wasn't a straight F U to Brawl, but sort of was.

I guess I'll insult Brawl a little now.
"It's pretty sad when a game needs to be hacked in order for it to not suck. Good job on that one Nintendo." and done.

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
Trying to raise the Ready to Fight Bar is driving me nuts. I managed to get the main bar up and the blinking cylinder that shows to disappear, but the start and + buttons still flash after raising up. I'm fairly certain that they're not supposed to do that, and I wish I could figure out exactly why they're doing it. @_@

himemiya

Smash Lord
Trying to raise the Ready to Fight Bar is driving me nuts. I managed to get the main bar up and the blinking cylinder that shows to disappear, but the start and + buttons still flash after raising up. I'm fairly certain that they're not supposed to do that, and I wish I could figure out exactly why they're doing it. @_@
Why do you wanna change the ready to fight title?

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Any recommendations for a cheap USB capture card / device?
Mine was $20 (and now 30?) USB k-world 2.0 , Kadano's was also $20 he lists in one of his threads on everything. Both are a hassle to work with though, I think it does work out being worth going with higher end stuff

Last edited:

Nguz95

Smash Lord
Mushishi tho. It's so good. It's not one of those Anime that suck after the first season, right? I'm not interested in another Darker than Black.

SuperMario1

Smash Lord
I know this is not a matchmaking thread but im bored and need a fight anyone reason why is because no one is on the wifi thread in projectm

Top Bottom