• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
Truth be told, Bayonetta is one of my favorite games of all time (like, easily top 5) and arguably the best action game ever made. It's astonishing the only publisher that agreed to fund the sequel was Nintendo.

Vash the Stampede + Optimus Prime = Vashimus. Corny as ****, but there's always something special about names you made when you were younger.
In smashmods your name was just Vash tho.

Vashimus

Smash Master
In smashmods your name was just Vash tho.
I originally created the name Vashimus because Vash was usually already taken wherever I went. Vash was free on Smashmods so I went with it, but since then I've stuck with the old one because it's quirkier.

Last edited:

TreK

Is "that guy"
I liked Lunchable's Toon Link before it was cool.

Srsly, those rang-bomb bounce tricks are sexy.

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
Lunchables has always been pretty fun to watch. I'm kinda upset I missed the stream. Does anyone know if there'll be any vods?

Saxophoneoftime

Smash Lord
I played it for the first time yesterday with some friends who have been playing it for some time now. I'm definitely going to play it casually. I really like commander decks that run black/blue, trolling with milling is just too funny.

I'll probably just borrow decks whenever my group of friends is playing, I hate the idea of spending so much money on a card game. If I eventually do want to build my own deck, I'll just proxy it. I will literally proxy all 100 cards.

Last edited:

HyperrCrow

Emotional Reality
Lunchables made me like Toon Link. I watched one video of him vs Denti and it was amazing. Played Tink for the first time yesterday and because of that one video I knew what to do and when. Needless to say, Toon Link is fantastic with a lot of hidden potential. He feels better to me than most characters.

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
Lunchables made me like Toon Link. I watched one video of him vs Denti and it was amazing. Played Tink for the first time yesterday and because of that one video I knew what to do and when. Needless to say, Toon Link is fantastic with a lot of hidden potential. He feels better to me than most characters.
Yeah boiiiiii.

Professor Gravy

I've got a PhD in delicious
I played it for the first time yesterday with some friends who have been playing it for some time now. I'm definitely going to play it casually. I really like commander decks that run black/blue, trolling with milling is just too funny.

I'll probably just borrow decks whenever my group of friends is playing, I hate the idea of spending so much money on a card game. If I eventually do want to build my own deck, I'll just proxy it. I will literally proxy all 100 cards.
If you want a cheap deck to troll casuals with (not in commander tho) play turbo fog. an ok turbo fog deck costs like 5$ and wrecks any creature based decks you would see at a casual level plus you get to chose any win con you want to.

D

Deleted member

wow, didn't know I had many people who like/follow/watch me

<3 Sorry I didn't win last night, I tried! I dropped game 5 of both sets after beating sethlon.

Saxophoneoftime

Smash Lord
wow, didn't know I had many people who like/follow/watch me

<3 Sorry I didn't win last night, I tried! I dropped game 5 of both sets after beating sethlon.
You are literally the bomb diggity, Lunchables.

If you want a cheap deck to troll casuals with (not in commander tho) play turbo fog. an ok turbo fog deck costs like 5$ and wrecks any creature based decks you would see at a casual level plus you get to chose any win con you want to.
I've heard of Turbofog; apparently my brother runs it as one of his decks and it irritates everyone lol.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Somehow this hasn't been posted in here yet:

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
Shame that the turnout for MLG wasn't bigger.
Also a shame that it's across the country. If it was an EC tournament I would have definitely been there, but it costs waaaay too much to get out to Cali from NY.
The EVO hype is too real, and most Smashers are lucky enough to be able to even afford one of them let alone both MLG and EVO.

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer
this is some professional **** right now. really makes me jealous that PM will never get the mlg treatment

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
>Playing ads during matches
MLG what the hell

EDIT: That match 4

Mew2kingggg

Last edited:

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
Leffen vs M2K in a nutshell:
Match 1: Shiek is pretty good, gonna body leff-ah the m2k
Match 2: Get ****ing rekd
Match 3: 20xx, Leffen beat Armada rite, so he'll beat M2K? Looks lik-nope gets beaten last second
Match 4: Leffen got rekd with Marth using the file of Evidence.ZIP

Top Bottom