• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
does anyone here have any experience ordering off amazon.co.jp?

i want to buy some stuff (mostly cd's), but i'm not so sure about the costs. $dollars sounds about right for cd's, but im unsure how much it normally costs for shipping, assuming its for only 1 album
I checked out shipping for one album back when I wanted to import some utaite CDs, it ended up doubling or tripling the cost at times. Shipping from Amazon in Japan is absolutely ridiculous, I suggest checking out proxy services, you might save money.

PillsBuryDopeBoy

Führer President King DopeLord The VI
3DS FC
3325-3900-7222
You seem like the kinda guy who wanna have a Pokemon battle
Let's battle later today

Lmao
She's like the fox the of that game!
A rematch? hell yes. That damn spiky wall needs to be taught a lesson.
And EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Cammy. Decapre for life tho <3

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
I'll give money if they change the name to Beast's Furry, reflecting the theme and potential fanbase of the DeviantArt style. Max is a dog wearing sunglasses oh my.

Don't get me wrong the Shark and the Crocodile look really cool, I wish the game was all about that awesome style and not generic dog people and cat people.

Last edited:

Chesstiger2612

Smash Lord
@ DMG DMG Sorry you only can take on spot by definition, but this spot is pretty safe.
My top 10 would be: Magus420, StrongBad, Kadano, PPMD, tauKhan, SpiderMad, Umbreon, Aerodrome, DMG and probably one more PMBR member

Last edited:

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Btw I'll send you a game or two on chess.com. Didn't read the end of your sig until now lol

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
I brought bees to this thread which got it locked
and then spammed #FreePMSocial everywhere until Hylian threatened to ban anybody who said it
that's got to be worth something
probably worth at least seventeen bees

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Plums true potential cannot be unlocked until he eats a Plum.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
One of the bajillion food allergies I tested positive for were Plums. Go figure

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
I think a lot of people are just averse to name changes in general.

About 8 years ago on a different forum I changed my username from Aerodrome to Kurogane and everyone was like "that's terrible, why" but I stuck with it anyway.

4 years after that I changed it to something else and they had the exact same response.

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
I don't regret my name change. It was about time I stopped sticking with a dumb name I came up with as a highschool freshman. Now I get to stick with a dumb name I came up with two months ago.

9bit

BRoomer
BRoomer
If any of you guys are into Dungeons and Dragons, I put up this form-fillable character sheet on Google Drive you can download. The preview makes it look like some stuff is missing but when you download it, it's all there.

@MikeMearls posted an image on his Twitter of a pre-gen character, so I took that image, got rid of the filled in stuff, replaced all the fonts, and cleaned up the JPEG artifacts, then converted it to a PDF you can fill out or just print out.

Last edited:

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
I checked out shipping for one album back when I wanted to import some utaite CDs, it ended up doubling or tripling the cost at times. Shipping from Amazon in Japan is absolutely ridiculous, I suggest checking out proxy services, you might save money.
ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

the most ive ever paid for an import cd was 40 dollars and while it was definitely worth it, i dont want to spend that much money on cd's unless they come with cool ****

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
If any of you guys are into Dungeons and Dragons, I put up this form-fillable character sheet on Google Drive you can download. The preview makes it look like some stuff is missing but when you download it, it's all there.

@MikeMearls posted an image on his Twitter of a pre-gen character, so I took that image, got rid of the filled in stuff, replaced all the fonts, and cleaned up the JPEG artifacts, then converted it to a PDF you can fill out or just print out.
This looks like it's for 4e.

9bit

BRoomer
BRoomer
This looks like it's for 4e.
Yeah remember how 4e had a Proficiency Bonus, Hit Dice, and skills like Investigation and Medicine... oh wait

In other news, I'm actually now in the process of modifying the style /layout of the sheet. Moving boxes around, getting rid of sections, making some bigger... stay tuned.

Last edited:

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Yeah that sounds awesome. Leffen with his Mudkip hat, going crazy with lip and tongue tech skill while Westballz stares out into the openness, pondering where he made subpar choices in life while praying this moment ends quickly.

*That* is what the stream needs, yep.

Last edited:

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
Leffen, you are an inspiration. You are not afraid to be flamboyant and admit that you live an alternative lifestyle. I think you are one of the best gay smashers and you are a great role model. I know some people probably don't understand, but i do!

Ha! I got away with several copypastas!

Why did you put up that link, Strong Bad? My ears hurt!

Last edited:

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
Yeah that sounds awesome. Leffen with his Mudkip hat, going crazy with lip and tongue tech skill while Westballz stares out into the openness, pondering where he made subpar choices in life while praying this moment ends quickly.

*That* is what the stream needs, yep.

whats the matter, afraid you'll like it?

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
Westballz stream:
>chat hears babies in background
>chat asks if they stole mango's baby
>westballz's brother: "no we did not kidnap mango's baby"
>leffen: "...that would be funny though." *laughs*

well then.

EDIT:
Westballz stream part 2:
>westballz's bro: "trade tic for tac"
>"hax just did a back smash"
>"edgework needs work"
>"does the slip'n'slide"
>leffen says something
>westballz's bro: "I can say whatever the hell I want because I have the mic and go **** yourself"

EDIT:
Westballz stream part 3:
Hax is an asshole to 5-year old kids

Last edited:

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
Those ten minutes of stream time that little kid got were literally the best moments of my life. Never again will I experience such bliss.

Top Bottom