• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Vashimus

Smash Master
I remember my friends showing me that in grade school and they thought it was the funniest **** in the world, so I fake laughed with them. Good times though.

Last edited:

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Crocs aren't too bad. They look aweful and make you look like a huge tourist, which is like the real life equivilant of a weaboo imo.

I had a pair of these that I would wear at public pools. Shoes are kinda ****ing neccesarry at public pools here in AZ because the concrete litterally will burn your feet walking around the area. the flip-flops are decent looking imo, and the ones that try to look like Tom's are decent too, stupid comfy and look good minus the crocs logo.

I had a pair of the ugly ones that everyone shuns. they were really comfy other than the fact when i walked in them when it was hot my feet would get all sweaty and start squeaking and it was awful.

arcticfox8

Smash Champion
That moment when someone you thought you'd never see again skypes you and you had a huge crush on them and THEY ****ING MESSAGED YOU AFTER MONTHS and you can't function except to post about it on Smashboards because that's your life now

Professor Gravy

I've got a PhD in delicious
That moment when someone you thought you'd never see again skypes you and you had a huge crush on them and THEY ****ING MESSAGED YOU AFTER MONTHS and you can't function except to post about it on Smashboards because that's your life now
pretty much the same thing happend to me earlier today except I couldn't even say anything about it here

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
GET IT, BRUH. MAKE THE KISSY FACES, THEY WILL BE ENAMOURED IMMEDIATELY. SMOOCHY SMOOCHY.

But in all seriousness, just confront her about your feelings. The worst outcome would be no real advancement in your relationship. That's the only outcome of saying nothing, though.

ETA: Oh, you specified gender. I suppose I will too.

Last edited:

OSCA MIKE

Smash Journeyman
those arranging instructions are total bull**** anyway, i always go by the golden rule of "at least 2 inches apart"

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
yes that's what that bit in the location area means. also the area code is, uh, the area code

I live in the middle of nowhere tho

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
or a new ANYTHING FROM CAPCOM, for that matter. this is a huge deal, because there's more than enough big-name corporations out there who see the franchises capcom's hiding and salivate in the gallons

turtletank

Smash Journeyman
I think I'd cry if the likes of Microsoft got their hands on their IP's. If this isn't proof that they don't listen to fans then I don't know what is.

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
Read the OP... -,- DI for grab is thought to have a DI for the case you don't have enough time to react to throwing
I'm not sure if you phrased that right? Correct me if I'm not understanding you what you meant. I'm not gonna tear apart your English, though. But yeah, I've quoted below the only things in the OP about DI-ing grabs. My comment was pointed at the fact that every character has a section for DI-ing throws (which makes sense), as well as the grab itself (which doesn't, as grabs cannot be DI-ed). If you're saying (which I think you are) that the section for DI-ing grabs is the suggested preemptive DI based on the most likely throw that character will use, then maybe you should make that clear in the OP. It's not in there, atm.

One main focus should be the DI on grabs + throws because in those cases not as many variables weigh in and more precise information can be given.

. . .

Grabs & Throws, in alphabetical order of characters
*Open for requests*

Last edited:

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
I've never had pizza rolls. :[
Your not missing out expect for some late night stoner type food.

or a new ANYTHING FROM CAPCOM, for that matter. this is a huge deal, because there's more than enough big-name corporations out there who see the franchises capcom's hiding and salivate in the gallons
I can see Nintendo buying the MM IP or Inafune buying back the IP, I don't see them buying anything else. As for the others Tencent can possibly but the FG stuff and if you dont know about Tencent they are the ones who are the parent company who owns League Of Legends and made a Free to Play FG know as King OF Combat. I would love SNK to buy the FG stuff but SNK is hella poverty.

Last edited:

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
I want someone to buy all of capcom tho

because otherwise who will make the capcom vs. series if they can't use all of capcom

;;

Saxophoneoftime

Smash Lord
Once I ate pizza rolls and got food poisoning for three days.

It was not a fun time.

Last edited:

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
The PMBR should buy Capcom and use all of the clone slots with Capcom IPs :troll:

Chesstiger2612

Smash Lord
I'm not sure if you phrased that right? Correct me if I'm not understanding you what you meant. I'm not gonna tear apart your English, though. But yeah, I've quoted below the only things in the OP about DI-ing grabs. My comment was pointed at the fact that every character has a section for DI-ing throws (which makes sense), as well as the grab itself (which doesn't, as grabs cannot be DI-ed). If you're saying (which I think you are) that the section for DI-ing grabs is the suggested preemptive DI based on the most likely throw that character will use, then maybe you should make that clear in the OP. It's not in there, atm.
I am very sorry it was in one of the posts I added afterwards. I can't expect people to read them though so you are totally right, my fault.
Yes throws are easiest to discuss. In most cases, there is just one best DI for a throw, or it is dependant on percentahe/weight/fallspeed, but even then its still simple most of the time. The more difficult cases apply if you don't have the time DIing after being thrown because of a quicker animation. For that case I have the category "Grab" besides throws in the moveset prototype at the beginning of the wall of spoilers. Keep in mind you only need a mix/read-based strategy for those throws being quicker than reaction time because otherwise you can still change your DI. For the remaining cases, one could calculate a Nash equilibrium to determine which probability you should give which option approximately to get fhe best results in average.
Non-grab-type moves are more difficult to handle because
- the positioning can be different
- multiple hitboxes can cause different knockback angles
This means for grabs it should be possible to collect data with much more precision and give more detailed advice while for non-grab-types you have to weigh in different factors in the specific case.

Chesstiger2612

Smash Lord
If I can ask, why do you need an example of move list section in that giant post? Seems like it's totally unnecessary.

I also don't get way every character is a spoiler tag inside a spoiler tag. Wouldn't it be better to give each character their own individual spoiler tag section with all their moves and DI available to be seen once clicked on?. The way it is now will be a burden.

Again I know this is hard work your doing and it's awesome, just little things that will help the end product I believe.
It was some kind of prototype list, I will remove it. About the character section, I was adviced to do it like this because it can become pretty chaotic if we actually have information for multiple cases.
I was thinking about jab+tilts+other, grab game, smash attacks and aerials as subcategories so it isn't such an "empty" wall of spoilers. Do you think it would be a good compromise?

Also thank you very much for giving tips, I am sure if most people are fine with the look and system of the thread they will be more likely to contribute.

Player -0

Smash Hero
I wear crocs in public, Lol.

I don't have any other sandals though and I've had these for like, 1-2 years. Once before that I had crocs (That weren't actually mine) and I mowed the lawn and stuff with them, they were a pretty awesome camo color (While being still a really awkward shape).

So yeah, I had to say that. Reputation decreased to negative levels. Actually reputation was already in the negatives.

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
Skype IMing my friend atm. Someone define shield extension for me please? I can't find any explanation of the concept.

Giygacoal

Smash Lord
Ghosts 'n Goblins
Devil May Cry 5
Darkstalkers 4

So much power (at least for the people of my niche).
It's not even like Capcom is completely foreign to Nintendo. Monster Hunter is rocking well.
The only problem, I'd imagine, is that Nintendo would give them all really stupid names.

Last edited:

OSCA MIKE

Smash Journeyman
So guys I thought the google thing said Benjamin vs Algebra, and thought it had something to do with Ben Franklin going against math

Which made me really confused why the hell the octopus was there

Top Bottom