• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
I have no idea, bro. I'm just stirring up conversation. I don't even really understand what a hipster is,

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
Yeah, well Kuro****suji is the hipster of gay anime.

ETA: Wow, the censor is pervasive.

Last edited:

9bit

BRoomer
BRoomer
Seems they've used a hard censor instead of a soft censor. Hard censor picks up the letter string anywhere it appears, soft censor only picks it up if it's a word by itself I administrated a few forums in my day so I know what I am talking abouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
crocs are great for camping (not exactly good terrain for other sandals, and too much taking them off and on for sneakers), and I hate you anywhere else because christ do those things look ugly

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
I used to think they were worth a dollar.

EDIT: it's kinda funny what some people say about those brands though. My sister was saying, if you wear sketchers, she'd give said people a pity. Then she said something about them being an embassment to the human race haha

I guess, if you wear crocks in public, you're going to hell LOOL

Last edited:

Bazkip

Smash Master
They're good around/in pool shoes too, flip-flops and those water shoes that are super tight around you feet are a pain

Last edited:

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
for those who've never seen them, it's these things you find people wearing at the mall:

thirty-five bucks minimum. you could buy a good pair of sandals for that price, and instead you bought this goofy-as-hell thing

PillsBuryDopeBoy

Führer President King DopeLord The VI
3DS FC
3325-3900-7222

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
for those who've never seen them, it's these things you find people wearing at the mall:

thirty-five bucks minimum. you could buy a good pair of sandals for that price, and instead you bought this goofy-as-hell thing
I didn't know they charged that much.. I thought it was like 10, max.. Lmao someone needs to nuke these things

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
those were the tamest I've found tbh

the funniest thing is how you go to the crocs website and there's no mention of those on the front page until you get to the bottom despite it being their best-seller, because while it's what makes them money it's also incredibly shameful

Last edited:

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion

Crocs are comfortable as I know people who wear them. Don't hate the flamboyant who want colorful sandals.

Last edited:

Vashimus

Smash Master

These things always looked incredibly stupid to me. And it's always one of those die-hard fitness heads I'd find wearing them too, like they're getting some kind of ego boost convincing themselves they're being healthier by running (not exactly) barefoot. Which was complete bull**** as expected.

Last edited:

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
Whaa?? Why would you wear shoes in a pool?
parents that are a mixture of overprotective AND frugal, mostly. there might be really sharp rocks/rude fish if they go out swimming in a lake (because a pointy rock is the scariest thing that could happen to a kid in a lake, obvs), and they don't want to buy specialized water shoes for the kind of kids that do need to care about those things, so they buy the things that can also just be silly-looking flip-flops for walking around in

Last edited:

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion

These things always looked incredibly stupid to me. And it's always one of those die-hard fitness heads I'd find wearing them too, like it gives some kind of cheeky satisfaction wearing these ugly things. "Oh, it's like running barefoot, and it's much healthier for your feet and ****." Which was complete bull**** as expected.
I knew a guy who wore them and made bull**** claims, it's like you wouldn't even wear them unless it was for the purpose of making claims about being good for your feet or a conversation starter to that degree..

Sashimi

Smash Ace
I know a guy who would wear those foot things as regular everyday footwear, even during the Winter in -30 Celsius weather. You could see his footprints on the way to our high school. He also wore an eyepatch for an entire year just to mess with people...now he's studying Medieval and Russian literature.

What a funny guy.

Last edited:
Top Bottom