• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Bryonato

Green Hat
you'll learn that warchamp is everywhere. IIRC he says he's been warchamp7 for like 10+ years.
My buddy saw that he was pmbr/an admin on here and was like "whoa, I used to watch Minecraft griefing videos that warchamp was in" or something.

it's been 6 months since 3.0, and i've managed to narrow down my possible main to just a few characters

Lucario
Falcon
ZeroSuit
Fox
Charizard
Ness
Roy

Life is hard
JOIN US

Last edited:

Chesstiger2612

Smash Lord
You were talking about that switch Warchamp has to release the current version and destroy everything. I bet he got a ton more of those which determine the future of different gaming/online communities all over the world

Vashimus

Smash Master
you'll learn that warchamp is everywhere. IIRC he says he's been warchamp7 for like 10+ years.
My buddy saw that he was pmbr/an admin on here and was like "whoa, I used to watch Minecraft griefing videos that warchamp was in" or something.
Isn't Warchamp like 22 or something? So he was coding **** when he was 12?

Some of y'all PMBR grow up too damn fast.

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
@ Shadic Shadic @Strong Bad @PMBR
I just realized characters' shields are tied to their body in a really strange place, so when they crouch or land, and then shield, the first few frames of their shield are often below the ground (for some characters) or just really low. It seems like this would affect powershielding, making it not possible or crazily difficult for some characters in a lot of situations. Does it actually affect that, and are there plans to change this?
That's actually a feature that was explicitly designed.

Bcuz, you know, Melee.

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
That's actually a feature that was explicitly designed.

Bcuz, you know, Melee.
? I'm confused now
Explicitly designed because it was in Melee? Or explicitly designed differently from melee for a good reason?

I looked at Melee and PM in frame by frame and that's not how it worked. In Melee, Marth's first frame of shield out of a crouch puts his shield bubble actually above his crouching pose, not even touching him. In PM it's like, centered at his feet in the first frame and moves upward in the next few frames.

Saxophoneoftime

Smash Lord
Of course I can't come from a weekend with friends to a quiet home. My dysfunctional family has to be arguing on the front lawn. :-)

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I came back to read prince of fap and duke of dumps

Get a life u plebeian serfs

How long will it take you guys to figure out I made the first spoiler empty intentionally?

Last edited:

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer

How long will it take you guys to figure out I made the first spoiler empty intentionally?
I would've never known had a not read the second spoiler considering the nature of Smashboards spoilers.

SpiderMad

Smash Master
it's been 6 months since 3.0, and i've managed to narrow down my possible main to just a few characters

Lucario
Falcon
ZeroSuit
Fox
Charizard
Ness
Roy

Life is hard
Once you play people enough who can beat all your characters you'll eventually pick one or two to get the best at. I actually find it hard though for myself and others who are trying to main a character that might be unpopular or slightly boring, like trying to main Jigs or camping out someone with whomever in friendlies, but whoever you play I think most everyone would rather play whatever gives them the most challenge/risk of them losing.

Last edited:

Player -0

Smash Hero

Well if you keep doing that then I'll get into a habit of not reading the first spoiler. On the other hand if you start posting things in the first spoiler then I won't know because I only read the second spoiler.

So basically if you're trolling it's a win-win for you.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Yo Xanadu is having like 94 people tonight.Seems like people are taking out their rage from the smash 4 Best Buy event now time to watch live in a good while.

Last edited:

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Well if you keep doing that then I'll get into a habit of not reading the first spoiler. On the other hand if you start posting things in the first spoiler then I won't know because I only read the second spoiler.

So basically if you're trolling it's a win-win for you.
I don't plan on using double spoilers so it really doesn't matter.

OR DOES IT?!?!?!?

I wonder if I can fit a spoiler inside a spoiler. Let's find out.

Edit: Holy poop I am a god. Praise me. Nerf Mario 2014

Last edited:

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Do you guys have my entire signature load correctly all the time because mine sometimes stops loading the Stream banner and just puts up that couldn't load image

Last edited:

Raccoon Chuck

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3437-3568-6776
Eh, I don't feel like catching up through all those pages of thread, any word on the Sm4sh demo? If that is bound to throw this thread into mechwarrior-like and anime sig' fueled anarchy, does anyone have positive news from throughout the world of gaming I should know?

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I remember. Those were dark times.

I can't wait to play PM again. Past few weeks I've been doing Melee instead, haven't touched it at all. I wonder how filthy awesome it's gonna feel when I try again.

PillsBuryDopeBoy

Führer President King DopeLord The VI
3DS FC
3325-3900-7222
Eh, I don't feel like catching up through all those pages of thread, any word on the Sm4sh demo? If that is bound to throw this thread into mechwarrior-like and anime sig' fueled anarchy, does anyone have positive news from throughout the world of gaming I should know?
Well.... its over, and peeps are just talking about the game. And I like when mechliker likes everything (he's contributed to most of my likes lmao). Uhhh Project M is safe from Nintendo, and there's talk about an update of Project M.

Prince Longstrok

Taker of lives, defiler of daughters.

</3 but...but ... :'(

I honestly figured no one on Smashboards would even understand "Son of Kratos" either, completely wrong company.

I was wrong, apparently :o

Last edited:

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
got my qanba q1 fight stick today. going to be tough transitioning from pad to stick but hopefully it'll be worth it. if only i didn't give the fight stick bags i got from UFGT to juuschichi and scythe :/

Top Bottom