• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Vashimus

Smash Master
Marill did not evolve on it's level, it wasn't quite as ridiculous but it most definitely wasn't on the level it was supposed to. Nincada was one of the only, if not the only, that we managed to evolve on the first try.

It wasn't for the lore or anything, it was partially trolls and mostly just due to the delay that it kept on getting cancelled. You're acting as if it was never gonna evolve, which is very unlikely. As soon as it would've evolved it wouldn't be lagging behind the team anymore, which it was barely doing in the first place
Dude, if you really liked Zexy and miss him, that's perfectly fine. Yes, I felt his evolution might never have came and other members of the team would've surpassed him and pretty soon he'd be useless, especially when the second half of the game is mostly sea. Christ, I'd never had to defend a stance so trivial as TPP party members. He got released, water under the bridge, let Flygons be Flygons.

Last edited:

Bazkip

Smash Master
Dude, if you really liked Zexy and miss him, that's perfectly fine. Yes, I felt his evolution might never have came and other members of the team would've surpassed him and pretty soon he'd be useless, especially when the second half of the game is mostly sea. Christ, I'd never had to defend a stance so trivial as TPP party members. He got released. Water under the bridge, let Flygons be Flygons.
What even. All I'm saying is that the point of "He was useless because he hadn't evolved" is ridiculous because it'd be so unlikely that we would've never evolved him. That's literally all I've been saying this whole time.

Last edited:

Vashimus

Smash Master
And literally all I've been saying the whole time is despite how unlikely it was, I still firmly believe he would've stayed a Torchic or Combusken the entire way and I don't really miss him. Now you see how pointless this argument is, because you're not gonna get anywhere with me. lol

Continue it over PM if you want, the Social Thread doesn't need to hear anymore of it.

Last edited:

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
LOL @ CT's tier list. Keep underestimating Yoshi and you'll be in for a rude awakening once someone shows him what he's capable of.

Kati

Smash Lord
Totally would've beaten you if I didn't kill myself like 4 times in our set >_>

Oh also, when I was playing friendlies later, I had the oddest thing happen. Fell clear through PS1. And it wasn't the glitch with the tree stump. It was in the rock stage, as far as I could tell I fell through the ground in that small triangle formed by the ramps in the middle. My best guess would be that, since it's a spot that you're not supposed to get to, the ground has no collision. That still begs the question of how I managed to get in there in the first place. It wasn't while it was changing either.
I think I've fallen through Corneria at least once, and there are a few instances on youtube as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-QjhhOnvyc

I've always wondered if adding a bunch of floor collisions right under the floor would help prevent this.

----------

http://paperbeatsscissors.tumblr.com/post/80722623759/super-smaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaash-brotherssss

Last edited:

SpiderMad

Smash Master
http://smashboards.com/threads/complete-frame-data-directory.258564/

Like it's been said before, landings are universals : 2 frames for soft landing, 4 for hard landing. Unless you !have rco lol.
The rco is that up-b bug that Marth has right? Looking at the jump squat animation length, I'm surpised Snake has a whopping 10 frames. He may have needed to deduct a frame to all the characters in his list since I recall Brawlbox has some animation thing where the first frame isn't used or something.

IS ANYONE GOOD WITH WORKING WITH ADOBE PREMIERE AND IS WILLING TO OCCASIONALLY GUIDE ME? HOW DOES PREMIERE NOT HAVE THE OPTION TO EASILY STRETCH THE IMAGE/VIDEO IN THE SEQUENCE PREVIEW SCREEN?

Last edited:

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
For ****s sake. I make one comment to add in the trash talk digression in the Top Players Redux Thread thinking it'll end quickly and then I don't look at it for a day and it gets locked for being off-topic. There goes all my effort for that thread. *sigh*

In other news, this looks awesome

Last edited:

Vashimus

Smash Master
Can someone teach me how to trash-talk? I'm too kind to my opponents and wanna know what it feels like. :[

Last edited:

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
People that are soft like you don't deserve to learn trash talk, you filthy casual.

On a serious note, I'm not much of a fan of it.

Last edited:

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
For ****s sake. I make one comment to add in the trash talk digression thinking it'll end quickly and then I don't look at it for a day and it gets locked for being off-topic. There goes all my effort for that thread. *sigh*

In other news, this looks awesome
Yo is that place gonna reopen anytime later? I liked that thread.

PillsBuryDopeBoy

Führer President King DopeLord The VI
3DS FC
3325-3900-7222
Can someone teach me how to trash-talk? I'm too kind to my opponents and wanna know what it feels like. :[
Just say something ignorant lol. Think of something that will cause that player an infinite amount of shame and misery for their rest of their smash bros life. Scar them, and make them fear you Vash. And that's just the beginning :rotfl:

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Aww I really liked the trash talk thread. Most of it was done in good fun. Can we have a thread built just for trash talk and money matches? you can sticky it and put a disclaimer on it or something.

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
Totally would've beaten you if I didn't kill myself like 4 times in our set >_>

Oh also, when I was playing friendlies later, I had the oddest thing happen. Fell clear through PS1. And it wasn't the glitch with the tree stump. It was in the rock stage, as far as I could tell I fell through the ground in that small triangle formed by the ramps in the middle. My best guess would be that, since it's a spot that you're not supposed to get to, the ground has no collision. That still begs the question of how I managed to get in there in the first place. It wasn't while it was changing either.
We'll see next week! :p

Also it totally hadn't registered that bazkip = baz in my mind

I am so sorry

Now I know

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
plz it's not that bad, it just has a couple of REALLY weird placements.

Like... Shiek. And Peach.

And Ganon.

And Zelda.

And ZSS.

And uhh...

Bazkip

Smash Master
We'll see next week! :p

Also it totally hadn't registered that bazkip = baz in my mind

I am so sorry

Now I know
Haha I thought you might've not put that together, figured you were just busy organizing things.
Was gonna mention it when everyone was packing up but you suddenly disappeared.

Not gonna be able to make it next week though, but I should be good for the weeks following.

Last edited:

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
How did we manage to get Bizarro smashboard's tier list.

Even worse, how did fox and falco still make it to the top of Bizarro smashboard's tier list.

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
Well we've all known that the players of CT have extensive knowledge of PM, like CT Denti. And...
And...
Yeah, that's about it.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
plz it's not that bad, it just has a couple of REALLY weird placements.

Like... Shiek. And Peach.

And Ganon.

And Zelda.

And ZSS.

And uhh...
And D3 being top of mid tier.
How did we manage to get Bizarro smashboard's tier list.

Even worse, how did fox and falco still make it to the top of Bizarro smashboard's tier list.
Cause melee spacie biased. Also salty east coast tier biased.

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
So I just watched Melancholia.
I hope I can sleep off this mood.
If not, hopefully the tourney I'm going to in TX this Saturday will cheer me up.

Last edited:

PillsBuryDopeBoy

Führer President King DopeLord The VI
3DS FC
3325-3900-7222
That sounds racist.
But it taste like cinnamon buns :3
Just say something ignorant lol. Think of something that will cause that player an infinite amount of shame and misery for their rest of their smash bros life. Scar them, and make them fear you Vash. And that's just the beginning :rotfl:
You don't know how much I love you bro. marry me right here and now <3

Top Bottom