• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

SunJester

Smash Ace
I don't care what anyone says about Chu vs Chillin, it was awesome, I honestly couldn't stop laughing.

I think its the perfect case of "play the player" rather than "play the matchup".

SpiderMad

Smash Master
I don't care what anyone says about Chu vs Chillin, it was awesome, I honestly couldn't stop laughing.

I think its the perfect case of "play the player" rather than "play the matchup".
Chudat killin' that tournament. I mean he literally killed all the hype there was. Most anticlimactic finish to the most hype loser's finals. Chillin was on point, but the power of Inhale was just too much.@Rat I think it was better to go out with an epic fight than down in Kirby's bowels.
TK and Kietaro (as well as the one other guy with the hat) are great commentators and managed to make that some of the most hilarious matches to watch.
Also I don't like mash mechanics, but I think Rat might have done them better to escape than Chillen (and he proby knew not to approach the ledge after the matches at Shuffle) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GD6PtdWThMk

Last edited:

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
No I meant shadow as in Shadow the Hedgehog, you know cus he's in my sig and my portrait.

It was a subliminal message designed to influence your decision on joining the #MeleeGang
Ah right uh...>_> gonna have to pass on that.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
@ IsmaR IsmaR why do you italicize everything you post? it's weird lol
It's just something I've done since I joined. Triple I - Indigo Italic IsmaR

I also used to use a certain font, but can't be arsed to remember what it was since it got removed.

PillsBuryDopeBoy

Führer President King DopeLord The VI
3DS FC
3325-3900-7222
Pre-Hooktail Pit of 100 Trials is pretty insanely hard if you're looking for a side challenge. Outside of that, maybe no Power Bounce but the item limitations would also be a good choice seeing as you'd have to be really smart about some things (ie. do I heal now or save that last use for a Power Punch against Grodus?). There's also no using Special moves outside where they're required (basically Chapter 3), seeing as how they're really good in TTYD.
Oh god..... pre-Hooktail Pit of 100 trials would be...... severely difficult..... I might have to try it :pimp:
And for my run im doing the following.
  • Only badge points can picked upon leveling up
  • Healing badges are banned
  • Only 5 items allowed to be used in each chapter
  • No special moves used outside, besides when they're required
  • No upgrades for partners
  • 1 Inn allowed for each chapter
  • No peril Mario Bs
  • No switching partners
WISH ME LUCK!!!!!!

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
Yo wtf?! Y u gotta do dis 2 mii Warchamp?
TK and Kietaro (as well as the one other guy with the hat) are great commentators and managed to make that some of the most hilarious matches to watch.
Also I don't like mash mechanics, but I think Rat might have done them better to escape than Chillen (and he proby knew not to approach the ledge after the matches at Shuffle) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GD6PtdWThMk
Yeah, TK and Keitaro did an excellent job. I was literally laughing my ass off in GFs. I hope to see them commentate at majors too.

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
Does premium go on a month to month basis?
pfffft maybe for you
I got a free year of Premium last September on top of the Premium I had
but the downside is that I can't give Smashboards more money until its up :drsad:

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Streaming again if anyone wants to chill.

9bit

BRoomer
BRoomer
(they should add all the PM characters and let you display your PM main as your post background) >_>

Also people should center- or right-justify their sigs so they don't cover up the goods.

Last edited:

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
dam
this is so swag

EDIT: wdf where my character

EDIT: EDIT: SWAGGGGGGG

Last edited: