• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
Chudat killin' that tournament. I mean he literally killed all the hype there was. Most anticlimactic finish to the most hype loser's finals. Chillin was on point, but the power of Inhale was just too much. @Rat I think it was better to go out with an epic fight than down in Kirby's bowels.

Also, tier list makers rejoice, we finally have :zelda: back.

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
I feel like i havent toched smashboards for a while, wasting all of my time on quizup

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
...Chicago...Canada is disappoint. :glare:

EDIT: Tracking Mech as he's catching up with the thread lol. He's around 432 as of now.
And unlike that fraud of an imitation, I actually have things to say.
some would say not chasing a dream is foolish, even if it's not likely
Only okay to go for your dreams if you don't end up a hobo because of it.
plot twist is standardtoaster is actually Eighter
Or Balrog. Shoutouts to Cave Story.
Huzzah!

I cried...... alot...... like a ****ing river.
Katawa Shoujo smiles lightly at your contrived "trauma."

But doesn't it get kinda lonely by yourself?
Physically? Yes, and I'm speaking from a lot of experience here.

No.[in reply to the question I also answered above]
You are either blatantly lying, or leaving out words.
I'm extroverted myself, but most people nowadays aren't worth associating with; there's a subtle difference between not liking people at all, and just not liking some of them.
Be frank, it can only help your case.

Who's watched Deadman Wonderland? I'm planning to, but I thought I'd test out the waters first.
It's solid, worth viewing/reading for sure. And it IS crazy; in a good way, mostly.

Why are people shy about showing what they look like? I'll give any of you guys a picture of my devilishly handsome self and if you're lucky I'll choose a picture that shows off my glorious buttcheeks as well, which is a true privilege considering my buttcheeks hold together the very foundation of the universe
The hell? I'm not like that, don't lump me in with them. I'll demonstrate!
Bags under my eyes are normal, I get fatigued/tired/fed up with humanity's willful flaws fairly often
I think that right there automatically makes me a goof.
To be fair, I am one; usually. When I'm not, I'm pretty sure I intimidate and sometimes outright frighten people.

True, but a right hook to the face just feels so damn good.
IMO causing (permanent) bone/joint injuries is more cathartic, but that's just me.

Daily reminder that Ashley is a nobody character from a worthless sub-series that ruined one of Nintendo's best series.
Daily reminder to ALL that the above is an opinion, and one with bad taste at that.
It made a LOT of money by any standard. Worthless? Well, this tripe was.

Speaking of Black Lagoon, has anyone seen Jormungand? I know it's by the same people, so I was wondering if it's any good.
Hot, assertive women with abs and attitude. It's GREAT.
gogogo

One day everyone in the social thread should just go to Vegas, honestly you all seem like you would be fun to drink with
Non-alcoholic, I've got issues that my self-control mitigates, and drink nullifies self-control.

He dodge's your heel kick with his god-like speed. The shots to the temple have no affect. He charges at you and latches onto your throat and chomps down with tremendous force. Congratz Mech you are also dead
Not really. He'd have to get past the rest of me first.
Extending his neck and head like that is a bad idea; if he bites my arm and not my neck(he won't, I'm a big guy, but the polar inverse of slow, i.e. I did track and ran WELL), that leaves me with the rest of me free to move that's all I need.
Snap! Or, crunch!(the back of the neck is a weak point in anything with a neck, hit it hard enough, and they're dead)
I'm not exaggerating when I say a wolf is not really an issue; bite my arm, PLEASE, so you can expose multiple weak points with no defense for them available to you. Goodbye, wolf spine, vertebrae, and/or any joint or weak point I can reach and mash to paste.
Not that difficult. Don't overexaggerate an animal's strength; they ARE mostly our superiors, but they aren't invinicible, or even a threat, sometimes.
That particular animal looked emaciated and starved; therefore, weak, and easily fatigued, and killed.
I'm more concerned with Pit Bulls than than this one(and PBs are total mush, like most dogs, and me, if you are kind to them).
Canines <<< rational, malevolently pragmatic humans.

Find a chimp or orangutuan and I'm running as fast as I can away, though.

More like pointing and laughing at the people complaining about having 60 notifications by means of MechWarriorNY/9kplus1.
I do give those a lot, but I contribute to discussion directly as well. Don't sell me short.

TreK

Is "that guy"
So turns out I'm hosting at least a freeplay stand, and probably a small side event for PM at MLG Paris.

Dat propaganda. I'm getting quite good at it lmao

Fortress

Smash Master
You are either blatantly lying, or leaving out words.
I'm extroverted myself, but most people nowadays aren't worth associating with; there's a subtle difference between not liking people at all, and just not liking some of them.
Be frank, it can only help your case.
No, I really, truly, honestly dislike interacting with people. I don't get how I could be more ****ing frank than with replying with the word "no".

Last edited:

TreK

Is "that guy"
good lad, good lad. wait, MLG has setups in paris?
Oh it's just an Anaheim qualifier. They just picked one of the two biggest French tournament series, Republic of Fighters. And I've already done my propaganda at the other big one, HF Lan.
I might even get a stream if I get things running smoothly.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
Chudat killin' that tournament. I mean he literally killed all the hype there was. Most anticlimactic finish to the most hype loser's finals. Chillin was on point, but the power of Inhale was just too much.
I have infinite salt flowing from all of my pores.
That was so bad.
Oh man, the classic "<character> just won a tournament so now they're top tier, pls nerf next patch" posts. I feel like we used to have these every week. Maybe I haven't been paying enough attention, but it seems like we haven't had any of these in months. Flashbacks to the good old days of the Project M Social Thread v1.

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
Oh man, the classic "<character> just won a tournament so now they're top tier, pls nerf next patch" posts. I feel like we used to have these every week. Maybe I haven't been paying enough attention, but it seems like we haven't had any of these in months. Flashbacks to the good old days of the Project M Social Thread v1.
hey I've always been saying kirby was good

but lord, was that depressing. like you had this incredibly fun loser's finals and then chu just kirbycides to a 3-0 GFs, booo

Kati

Smash Lord
How is it a kirbycide is Kirby survives? I saw everyone use that term during the stream; likewise, did Chillin have to rely on offstage dair attempts so much..?

B.W.

Smash Champion
We (Chicago) did pretty good. Shion, Harry and 5-1 got as far as I expected them to. Expected Laz to go a little farther, and I was ready to see Rat in GFs.

If there's a next time, we'll send more of our best players for sure.

Bambi_

King of the Forest
Nobody said "Kirby is OP pls nerf." I was simply pointing out that that was some damn gimmicky and disappointing play when we all know that Chu could have delivered something more legitimate. There were 4+ SDs match 1, and I can't say "that was terrible" without being accused of jumping on the "OP pls nerf" bandwagon, damn lmao. It's like you were trying to misinterpret what I said. Don't go fishing for a reason to preach so that you can stick another notch on your won-an-argument-on-the-internet belt. That's crazy amounts of vapid.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
After like 5 years, the old sig had to go ;_;. I'll miss you samus <3.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
It was a high quality gif for being over 5 years, js

rip in peace

I would get rid of the IC one too but /opinion

Last edited:

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I don't mind the IC one cause it's small and fits under my new sig well enough to draw attention to it but not away from it.

Unless someone wants to make me a cooler one :3.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
it just feels squashed

like someone got a letterbox tv image and tried to make it widescreen

also its like

oh you beat a ness player WELL DONE

and that makes me sad

for the appropriate amount of randomness to complete this post, i must mention that I am currently not wearing clothes

pce

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
it just feels squashed

like someone got a letterbox tv image and tried to make it widescreen

also its like

oh you beat a ness player WELL DONE

and that makes me sad

for the appropriate amount of randomness to complete this post, i must mention that I am currently not wearing clothes

pce
Dammit Aerodrome just let me let go of one thing at a time ok ;_;.

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
I am a fan of Hylian nixing the signature.

Way to kill my phone, you inconsiderate memory sapper. :(

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
Last edited:

9bit

BRoomer
BRoomer
A signature is an important part of your forum presence. You gotta care for that **** and treat it well, like a plant. You don't wanna have some obnoxious ****.

I'm really drunk right now and I';m watching goodfellas. CHECK OUT MY TERRIBLE BLOG

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
I wonder where you saw the words "top tier", "OP", or "nerf" in my post. I was actually more in the lines of praising Chu himself, as he is the only Kirby to get results out there, even if his playstyle is quite unusual.

Also, YEEESS, one of my courses just got cancelled! :colorful: Back to sleep I go..

Top Bottom