• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
whats the first input I can do out of hitstun when airborne

it's attacks isn't it, not air dodge like Brawl was

PillsBuryDopeBoy

Führer President King DopeLord The VI
3DS FC
3325-3900-7222
Trying to get into streaming, got my layout and stuff set up, you guys should check it out :p. Streaming some D3 atm twitch.tv/Hylian88 but willing to chat about smash if people ask questions in chat.
Le stream was very entertaining, ( I was doublebigmaccombo, FORGIVE ME IF I SOUNDED FOOLISH, i become 75% more nervous whenever im not pillsbury :seuss:)

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
Who's watched Deadman Wonderland? I'm planning to, but I thought I'd test out the waters first.
It's good if you have inferiority issues or haven't seen any of the hundred other battle royale-esque works.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Le stream was very entertaining, ( I was doublebigmaccombo, FORGIVE ME IF I SOUNDED FOOLISH, i become 75% more nervous whenever im not pillsbury :seuss:)
Thanks a lot, glad you enjoyed :D. Hopefully you can hear me better next time haha.

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
Sadly my computer is back at home, which explains why I've been on wifi a lot recently... But for the record I would **** ken up lol (it would probably be the other way around)
Dude, how did that wifi fest or something go? Did you thrash everyone like you said you would?

Paradoxium

Smash Master
Dude, how did that wifi fest or something go? Did you thrash everyone like you said you would?
I was high as balls and forgot lol, and wifi pisses me off so much. Like, ive been dthrow up smashed so many times because i miss the damn tech, its almost impossible to sweet spot the ledge with Pikachu, Chaingrabbing is beyond difficult, you cant expect to do anything reaction based, and i lose to goddamn marth players because i cant shield their tippers fast enough. Anyhow i bop most people on wifi anyways, even though im painfully average at this game, i dont really practice on it i just play to beat people.

But i think you guys should all try it, it takes around 10 seconds to fully adjust to the lag then you'll start playing normally

dolphin Netplay tho

Last edited:

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
oh wow congrats ST! :D bring balance to the force for us all

Last edited:

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof

Anybody have one of those games with an used serial laying about? My used SM3DL apparently had already been registered, so my plan failed. :(

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
If you do get X or Y, let me know if you want some hidden ability or 4-5IV Pokemon, I'd be happy to give them to you. :p I wish I could help, but I registered all my things already :/

Brim

Smash Ace
NNID
Bitterbub
What is Club Nintendo anyway? I usually just buy Nintendo's games and be done with it.
It's generally a thing that applies when you buy a new Nintendo game, or if the game comes with an unused Nintendo points card (which come with the game if it's new, but still occasionally are found with used games). You register an account with Club Nintendo and you use those points for various items - some are pretty neat actually.

PillsBuryDopeBoy

Führer President King DopeLord The VI
3DS FC
3325-3900-7222
Young Strongbad :pt: is on a journey to defeat Shadic the elite four champion. While walking through route 4 he randomly encounters a wild :001:.
What will this trainer do against such a foe? Find out next time on....... POKEMON. ( note he only has a level 1 :025:)

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
Might as well give the journey up. Alakadoof is too strong for any simpleton to even dream to defeat.

Top Bottom