• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Is this a threat? Or are you just taunting us because you have more than 3 times more likes than us?
More like pointing and laughing at the people complaining about having 60 notifications by means of MechWarriorNY/9kplus1.

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
Not a big fan of maple whisky.
Too sweet for my taste.
I like my whisky to burn. Both in the way it lingers after going down, and in the flavor itself; the best part about whisky imo is the charred wood flavor. To that end, not a fan of straight whisky because it hasn't been aged long enough to really pick up that flavor from the barrel.
Color me pink for a whisky that can both go down smooth and still burn your throat. Not an easy feat... sadly a whisky like that tends to be on the expensive end of things.

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
I don't own a single article of green clothing... I just don't think green suits me.
Hell, I'm part Irish in heritage and frankly I don't give a damn about St. Patrick's Day.

PillsBuryDopeBoy

Führer President King DopeLord The VI
3DS FC
3325-3900-7222
I don't own a single article of green clothing... I just don't think green suits me.
Hell, I'm part Irish in heritage and frankly I don't give a damn about St. Patrick's Day.
Well...... that means u don't believe in the man on the Lucky charms cereal box.....

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
Cosmo just took back the WR title for Ocarina of Time any%
18:56 hot damn, makes him the first person to hit sub 19
glad I was there to watch in real time

Last edited:

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
there is a thing in ocarina of time where where you go to inbtwn transitioning between areas is based on a certain number of frames passed. you can glitch this number of frames in various areas to go to different areas that you weren't supposed to go to (I know the new 100% route uses this a bunch). in this case, you can use it to go from the gohma boss room, right to ganon's castle, right after beating the first section of ganondorf and running away from the broken castle

it's about as amazing as it sounds

Last edited:

MysteryRevengerson

IT'S A MYSTERY TO ALL
Wow, and he was out of the OoT Any% game for such a long time. All the grinding out and strat hunting really paid off.

Also, just finished Samurai Champloo (I don't watch anime frequently, okay?) Oh my god the last episode ;_;

Nguz95

Smash Lord
Samurai Champloo is life. The last episode is so good, and it wasn't really what I expected, which made it even better. You should watch Cowboy Bebop while you're at it. I like Champloo better, but don't tell anyone I said that...

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
What? I thought that this was already done a while ago.
yes and no
Cosmo runs OoT any% on an iQue. Nintendo never released the N64 in China, but partnered with a Chinese company to make the iQue in order to sell N64 games to the Chinese market. Point being, the iQue's release of OoT is a little faster than other releases for the purposes of any% runs (Chinese text is faster, less lag ingame).
The WR prior to Cosmo's 18:56 run was 19:00 by Skater but was done with the Japanese Virtual Console release. So had that run been performed on an iQue it would have been sub 19.

Or maybe you're thinking of TAS runs which is like sub 17 now.

MysteryRevengerson

IT'S A MYSTERY TO ALL
I cried...... alot...... like a ****ing river.
I'm pretty much a ***** when it comes to sad things so that ep definitely got me. Mind was blown when Jin finally used his second sword, too... I think it was very solid series. I'm biased though because I love **** with samurais in it.

Like damn man, ancient settings and EVERYTHING

Also, I've watched Bebop already, I'm not THAT out of the loop guys. ALSO ALSO, Space Dandy gets soooooo much better after the first episode, so if it was offputting, I'd give it a couple more episodes and you'll -probably- like it better.

Last edited:

Bazkip

Smash Master
Champloo's amazing, but yeah like @ Nguz95 Nguz95 said, go watch Bebop if you haven't already (though don't believe his heretic lies, Bebob > Champloo). If you thought Champloo's ending was heartwrenching...
Watanabe OP, he's 2gud

Speaking of that, I need to get around to watching more Space Dandy, only watched the first ep.

Last edited:

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
I have when it was on Adult Swim's revival set of shows. The anime is short and you have to read the manga to finish the rest of the story but it's hella crazy as soon as the first 3 minutes of the show of the first episode.

Last edited:

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
yes and no
Cosmo runs OoT any% on an iQue. Nintendo never released the N64 in China, but partnered with a Chinese company to make the iQue in order to sell N64 games to the Chinese market. Point being, the iQue's release of OoT is a little faster than other releases for the purposes of any% runs (Chinese text is faster, less lag ingame).
The WR prior to Cosmo's 18:56 run was 19:00 by Skater but was done with the Japanese Virtual Console release. So had that run been performed on an iQue it would have been sub 19.

Or maybe you're thinking of TAS runs which is like sub 17 now.
I know what everything about it is, I was just mistaken and thought that the WR was somewhere closer to 18:30. I'm not sure why.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
@ Sapphire Dragon Sapphire Dragon : Where are the Trozei images in your sig from? Are they actually ripped from the game, or are they custom?
They were all from Serebii.net. They are all ripped from the game via Serebii but I edited the Umbreon to be shiny and Charizard to be Mega X. I have to say, M-Charizard X looks awesome and much better than I'd expected, it looks like it was ripped from the game :p

Here's the link if you'd like: http://www.serebii.net/battletrozei/pokemon.shtml

I cried...... alot...... like a ****ing river.
This gif needs an obligatory Game of Thrones edit

Last edited:

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
They were all from Serebii.net. They are all ripped from the game via Serebii but I edited the Umbreon to be shiny and Charizard to be Mega X. I have to say, M-Charizard X looks awesome and much better than I'd expected, it looks like it was ripped from the game :p

Here's the link if you'd like: http://www.serebii.net/battletrozei/pokemon.shtml
Oh. Yeah, that's exactly what I was looking for. I wasn't sure if it was too early for there to be a full game rip. I somehow missed that page.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Trying to get into streaming, got my layout and stuff set up, you guys should check it out :p. Streaming some D3 atm twitch.tv/Hylian88 but willing to chat about smash if people ask questions in chat.

Nguz95

Smash Lord
Holy crap, you were born in 1988? No wonder you've got so many ribbons, you were on Smashboards before I was even born...

Jk Hylian I love you don't give me a spam infraction please.

Top Bottom