• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

PillsBuryDopeBoy

Führer President King DopeLord The VI
3DS FC
3325-3900-7222
A whole case isn't a big deal. What are those, like, five percent? The only time something like that has wrecked me was a case of Redd's, and that was on Valentine's Day, after having not eaten for two days.
Well I really only drink them because they taste so good. But thats only when im alone, which is usually never.

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
As somebody who lives in upstate NY
Saranac or GTFO
their beers aren't bad either

though Saranac beer can't compete with Genesee from my home city, Rochester <3

9bit

BRoomer
BRoomer
Combination selfie and alcohol shot. That's efficiency right there.

Last edited:

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
I can't stand root beer.

I'm at an age when all my friends drink is vodka. Beer? No. Whisky? Get out. It can get real annoying sometimes, especially when some people only drink to be cool.

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
People used to tell me they were surprised I didn't look like Link whenever they met me lmao, I guess just because I've had this avatar for so long. I feel like everyone knows what I look like now though so I don't get that much anymore :p.
I've got dirty-blond hair in the summer, a bigish/skinnyish nose, and I'm left-handed, get at me. That's why I developed the character, and you just play him. /callout

On that note, people are surprised when I am actually an Alakadoof.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
And speaking of alcohol I drink every once of a blue moon but that's it I smoke weed more than I drink. And speaking of which anyone hit up The Drunken Moogle for video game theme alcoholic drinks? http://www.thedrunkenmoogle.com/
http://www.thedrunkenmoogle.com/
Also here's a recent self-posted image of me. I try to post a better one later cause I am not a picture type person and can't find my old ones from video game reviews back in the day.

Edit: Found one of my old pics and man it's bad as well.

Last edited:

MysteryRevengerson

IT'S A MYSTERY TO ALL
Since the people of the internet can already see me on youtube, it can't hurt posting this coolass shirt I got. (I'm bad at pictures and am ugly, deal w/ it)

Last edited:

Paradoxium

Smash Master
I'm not legal to drink.

I also don't drink.
1-thats never stopped me

2-Smoke Greens instead, its similar. They both make you stupid, just different brands of stupidity

And scary story, I was in the shower when it started shaking. I ended up slipping and hitting my face on the floor :( I walk into the main room trying to not drip blood everywhere when I see the news channel on, and apparently there was an earth quake. I think it was like 4.5 in scale. Everyone at school is kinda uneasy, cus the news channels keep saying the "big one" is coming soon...

Lol, the "big one" is "coming" soon. I just realized how funny that sounds

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
I'm a few pages behind on the vegas talk... but PROJECT M SOCIAL THREAD MEET UP AT EVO LEGGOOOOOO

I might as well join the selfie party... This is the most recent photo of me that I have that isn't completely embarrassing or doesn't have other people in it. Its like a year old almost and I'm not that fit anymore >.>. I'm just a wee babby though

HyperrCrow

Emotional Reality
Anyone tried this? I felt like a Charizard after a shot
I work at a bar, so I take one of these just about everytime I'm there. Turns my throat to ashes.
As for the liquor talk, I used to be a dark liquor guy in the past. Drink mostly Hennessy everywhere I went, although I've outgrown that phase since college and have started trying a lot of new drinks.
Can't wait to try some Sake though, friends tell me it's some good stuff if you buy the good kind in the price range of ~100

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
Y'all should give arack a try. I swear it practically smells and tastes like rubbing alcohol, and plus it's supposed to be beneficial in some circumstances.

I hate it.

Wolf_

Smash Journeyman
I give about twelve times less than that. You're outmatched.
....Well played

People used to tell me they were surprised I didn't look like Link whenever they met me lmao, I guess just because I've had this avatar for so long. I feel like everyone knows what I look like now though so I don't get that much anymore :p.
I used to have an avatar of rurouni kenshin when I had long hair and people said it looked like me, wait my hair was crazy when it was long cause it was spiky too, now I gotta find a picture to show the hilarity

And the only true alcohol is rum and scotch, and I never give a damn, I always drink at aprties even when I only know a few people, I just get to know more lol

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
I just drink cocktails

mostly virgin cocktails b/c they taste too good to not drink all the time lmao

also I don't talk enough on here. hello meta knight is still top 3 at worst, okbye

Top Bottom