• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
it's safe if badly spaced tbh, because that's an OoS number, so the only options they have is grab and up smash oos

+7 to that number for normal shield drop... Move is pretty good (though it's slow on start up)

B.W.

Smash Champion
Guys, is there any way I can get hitbox/frame data for Olimar's ****? Like for real, that'd be awesome, but I can't do it in BBox... Suggestions?

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
You should be able to see hitbox sizes in BrawlBox afaik.

I do mostly just frame data because you people should know what your hitboxes are like, honestly.

I might be biased because I read the data and can visualize what the move would look like though, so iunno.

Edit: also that guy in the olimar forum is trolling you guys so hard

Last edited:

B.W.

Smash Champion
His tilts and n-air, yes. Not his Pikmin attacks though, sadly. Or if you can, I haven't figured out how.

I am sort of surprised all of this information is not really released. Well... I guess it is if you know what you are doing for certain things. The landing lag animation I believe Toast told me was something you need someone from the P:M team to tell you about the lag on moves since its not the same for the ProjectSmashAttacks stuff.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
PMBR probably wants to keep it a secret in much the same way Sakurai would prefer that Brawl stuff was kept a secret.

I found A LOT of hitbox data for Olimar. But I am unable to match any of it up to anything.

Where did you find this stuff? I know Toomai made a verision of his brawlbox that basically dumped all the hitbox information. It had to be referenced with the PSA stuff. Sometimes though I think it had to be referenced with actual in game information too.

Last edited:

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
I tried that decrepit old version but yeah hitboxes are all over the place it's difficult to see what's what.

I'll ask around I guess...

9bit

BRoomer
BRoomer
I wish Smashboards was more active at 4:30 in the morning...

@ Warchamp7 Warchamp7 v This DDD image does not have a fade-away gradient towards the bottom like others do. Pls fix <3 u tho

Last edited:

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I've gotta test this.
betrayal

it's safe if badly spaced tbh, because that's an OoS number, so the only options they have is grab and up smash oos

+7 to that number for normal shield drop... Move is pretty good (though it's slow on start up)
shield drops are 14-16 frames in this game bro

edit: oops i double posted fix it aerobrome

Last edited by a moderator:

teluoborg

Smash Otter
NNID
teloutre
Well what did you expect, this ain't Brawl.

Speaking of shields, is it possible to buffer rolls and dodges during shieldstun ? Because I often get a roll when I try to do an aerial OOS.

Edit : so is that smash 4 main thing working or not ?

Last edited:

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
Buffering rolls/spotdodges/jumps out of shield can be down with the c-stick. You're getting them on accident because you're trying to do the whole sequence of jump->c-stick'd aerial too soon, so you're pressing the jump button during shield stun making it not come out, and holding the cstick during the end of shieldstun, which makes a roll/spotdodge/jump come out if you're still holding it on the first frame after shieldstun.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome

Speaking of shields, is it possible to buffer rolls and dodges during shieldstun ? Because I often get a roll when I try to do an aerial OOS.

I assume what i want when i want

*folds arms*

Nguz95

Smash Lord
Aerodrome, what's the PM scene in Australia like? Do you guys use NTSC wiis? Is it PAL?
Edit: i guess it could be japanese too.

Last edited:

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Aerodrome, what's the PM scene in Australia like? Do you guys use NTSC wiis? Is it PAL?
Edit: i guess it could be japanese too.
... We use PAL Wiis.

We use NTSC discs though, Gecko OS gets us past the region lock.

Last edited:

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer

you can buffer it during shield stun, yes, and it'll happen a frame after your first actionable frame out of shield stun.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
aka as fast as you can grab or jump oos

14-16... what's the exact number? I guess I can just find it tomorrow

Top Bottom