• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

JOE!

Smash Hero
Random question for y'all:

My next project for college involves a mix of RTS and tower defense.

What seems better? An open map where you can create a "maze" of buildings for enemies to traverse, or a randomly generated map to take advantage of?

SpiderMad

Smash Master
lol wow, those are needlessly distracting, they don't even contain a link to anything like a years worth of cool combo videos and tutorials

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
Stop taunting me! Is it my fault if I'm unable to buy **** online cuz I have no credit card/stuff?
So can I get free Premium?
Just kidding.

PillsBuryDopeBoy

Führer President King DopeLord The VI
3DS FC
3325-3900-7222
Random question for y'all:

My next project for college involves a mix of RTS and tower defense.

What seems better? An open map where you can create a "maze" of buildings for enemies to traverse, or a randomly generated map to take advantage of?
The open map with a "maze" of buildings sounds better imo.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Stop taunting me! Is it my fault if I'm unable to buy **** online cuz I have no credit card/stuff?
So can I get free Premium?
Just kidding.
Yes, it is your fault. There are plenty of ways of buying things online without a credit card.

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
Yes, it is your fault. There are plenty of ways of buying things online without a credit card.
I know, I'll probably find some way soon. I'll try to get everything I've wanted for quite a while now, and I'll try to support Smashboards too. I don't really care about the perks, I'll just do it for the sake of supporting.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I know, I'll probably find some way soon. I'll try to get everything I've wanted for quite a while now, and I'll try to support Smashboards too. I don't really care about the perks, I'll just do it for the sake of supporting.
All you have to do is go to a gas station or wal-mart and buy a visa gift card :p.

Brim

Smash Ace
NNID
Bitterbub
Guess who got a new car guys. :chuckle:
--
Also sorry I haven't been on like at all

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Wait what? Since when is this a thing? Imma look this **** up right now. Thanks for letting me know.
It's been a thing for like..20 years lol. No problem.

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
It's been a thing for like..20 years lol. No problem.
:urg:
. . . Did you really not know?
Well, yeah, I didn't. You'd be surprised to know all the obvious things I should know by now but I don't. Never really buy anything besides gas at gas-station and it's been a long time I haven't been to Walmart or any other store, so something like this would never have caught my attention. Just turned 18 a month ago, so money hasn't really been a concern of mine until now. Regardless, I feel dumb.

Last edited:

9bit

BRoomer
BRoomer

COME AT ME

I should pick up Link to the Past again. I need to finally beat that ****.

Last edited:
Top Bottom