• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
^He's right about that though Smashboard is still used alot. I seen forums for other FG's like Shoryuken, TekkenZaibatsu and 8warrun and those regional zones for their respective games are dead.

JOE!

Smash Hero
Alakadoof tho

Alakadoof should appear if you sucessfully pull off a 60%+ combo and just go "Toasty!"

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
Last edited:

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
people give it so much attention because it kills all the characters you like, theres already a bunch of chinese cartoons that did that. My most favorite one that did that would definitely have to be Gantz (the manga, anime was lacking)

Nguz95

Smash Lord
People give attack on titan attention because it's dark in a way that most, if not all, mainstream anime's aren't. It toys with a fascinating idea of humanity being threatened by humongous humanoids while never giving too much away. Attack on Titan is considerably deeper than you're giving it credit for.

Relatedly, has anyone seen Hamatora? I'm loving it so far. Golden robot arms tho.

Darkshooter

Smash Ace
'Fraid not. I've watched the following anime (and keep in mind, this is all off of my head):

- Hellsing
- Gurren Lagann
- Cowboy Bebop
- Soul Eater
- Black Lagoon
- DBZ
- Gundam 0079

zman804

Smash Ace
twitch.tv/azprojectmelee

HUGE AZ regional feat Axe, Taj, Aero, Mach, Jamie HR, Neon, Heyseuss! 70+ people are here from New Mexico, SoCal, and Mexico!

Yung Mei

so babby's first dark anime?

SnK is alright (read some of the manga), but its fans give it way more credit than it actually deserves.

Speaking of chinese cartoons, did you guys know that theres people who ACTUALLY ENJOYED Oreimo? god that **** was horrible

Last edited:

Nguz95

Smash Lord
'Fraid not. I've watched the following anime (and keep in mind, this is all off of my head):

- Hellsing
- Gurren Lagann
- Cowboy Bebop
- Soul Eater
- Black Lagoon
- DBZ
- Gundam 0079
If you liked Cowboy Bebop, then you have got to watch Samurai Champloo. They have a similar atmosphere, even though they are completely different otherwise.

No Naruto? I'm surprised, as it is pretty popular. It's not essential by any means, but I definitely recommend the first few seasons.

If you liked Black Lagoon, there is a new anime out by the same people called Jormungand.

Yu Yu Hakusho is similar in age to DBZ, and it's amazing too.

So much Gundam out there as well. I particularly liked Gundam SEED. I haven't watched all the Gundam though, so I can't comment on that too much.

Oddball anime here, Fairy Tail is awesome. It's Shounen without the training sequences, so all fight sequences.

Keep in mind, this is all stuff I liked, so take it with a grain of salt. I'm no anime authority after all.
so babby's first dark anime?
Give it a shot. At worst you'll lose 20 minutes of your time.

Last edited:

Yung Mei

lol most of the eurobeat I know I listened to on Initial D so I really don't know what I'm talking about

But I'd go with Leslie Parrish
You should definitely check out Dave Rodgers and Norma Sheffield. Some others i definitely recommend would be Max Coveri/Niko (both the same person under a different Alias), Nathalie and most of the stuff made by Odyssey Eurobeat.

Darkshooter

Smash Ace
Makes me wonder what Kill la Kill is going to be like... (Reason I say that is I don't mind waiting for the Englsh dub)

Top Bottom