• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

The_Altrox

Smash Lord
NNID
The_Altrox
Use a matchup he doesn't know.

Works everytime.
:wolf::olimar::kirby2:

He already knows Olimar and I'm no Chudat, so Wolf (who is my best)? The plan was spam lasers until he comes close and then do something else (like bair and such). It might be crazy enough to work! May Helix guide me!

TreK

Is "that guy"
I wouldn't bet on a fastfaller, his marth cgs will destroy you.

Well, RIP your smash career then !

The_Altrox

Smash Lord
NNID
The_Altrox
I wouldn't bet on a fastfaller, his marth cgs will destroy you.

Well, RIP your smash career then !
Eh, I'm a casual anyway. I'm just going to this because I haven't been to a real tourney in over two years and the entry fee goes to charity. More there for funsies than anything else.

The_Altrox

Smash Lord
NNID
The_Altrox
Just use IC's ;)

But really idk I stopped playing that game in 2011 >_>.
I can't chain with them. If I could, I would have picked them up years ago.
I'm in the PM singles tourney too, but Strong Bad is in my pool. Can't catch a break, it seems.

Nguz95

Smash Lord
N***** need to stop hating on Ash. The fight between him and Gary in Johto was as dope as it gets.

I mean, look at that craziness.

Last edited:

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Umm that Ash versus Gary match was in Johto homie which was a good battle then he get's beat by some Hoenn kid who had a Blaziken who beat his Charizard in a 1v1 fight WTF.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Well he did also beat the Battle Frontier which apparently no one is able to do.

His final battle again Paul in Sinnoh was awesome too. It sucks that he got cheaply beaten by the **** with the Darkrai and Latios after that, but he still managed to take those out.

Unova? We don't talk about that.

Kalos Ash is very easily my absolute favorite one as someone who's been following the Japanese episodes.

Spiffykins

Smash Ace
Maybe I'm being the slowpoke here but y'all should check out twitchplayspokemon if you haven't already.

k bye

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Get him to SD once. It'll snowball into a win for you.
A solid plan if you can get it done; he cracks BADLY under strong pressure; just like ChrisG, LOL, shoutouts to WNF last night, Balrog WOULD hit little girls. lmfao

Blame the traditional dinosaur entertainment industry. Keeping us locked in the 20th century since the 20th century.
Can't cage or kill an idea, lol.
They've been fighting a losing conflict from day 1. When they go down, they'll go down BAD.

Emerald is still my favorite pokemon game.
Real talk. I have it, top 5 easy.

N***** need to stop hating on Ash. The fight between him and Gary on the Orange Islands was as dope as it gets.
As much as he grates on me, I gotta respect him for stuff like Cinnabar Gym. That 2-parter was OD. Best actually-serious Pokemon fight music EVER.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Thanks for correcting me. That fight is still super cool man. Don't hate just because he doesn't win the whole thing.
I'm not actually hating, I'm just mad Ash is a idiot and he's good at battling but he loses to himself and other stupid stuff also writers body him. Johto League was actually pretty hype and one of my favorites actually.

Darkshooter

Smash Ace
And frankly MechWarrior, I cannot wait. We'll watch while they go down in flames. Burn Baby Burn!

Another thing I can't wait for is to go to my first ever tourney! EDentines' Day in Birmingham, UK to be exact. It's gonna be a blast!

PillsBuryDopeBoy

Führer President King DopeLord The VI
3DS FC
3325-3900-7222
Well he did also beat the Battle Frontier which apparently no one is able to do.

His final battle again Paul in Sinnoh was awesome too. It sucks that he got cheaply beaten by the **** with the Darkrai and Latios after that, but he still managed to take those out.

Unova? We don't talk about that.

Kalos Ash is very easily my absolute favorite one as someone who's been following the Japanese episodes.
God I hope Tobias gets killed by a pack of wild Bibarels

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
I can't chain with them. If I could, I would have picked them up years ago.
I'm in the PM singles tourney too, but Strong Bad is in my pool. Can't catch a break, it seems.
Don't worry bruh, Strong Bad loses against scrubs.

Speaking of which:
The Light is still shining. All hope is not lost.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Well, if they're really running out of ideas I'd expect they would use more well known animals that we haven't seen before, like a dolphin instead of a sea barnacle. But that's probably just me I guess. They also need a real wolf Pokemon, hopefully ice type, though I know Mightyena and Manectric exist neither is like an Arctic wolf so that would be nice to see.
Uh...I'm pretty sure Mightyena is supposed to be a...well...Hyena. I know that both it and Poochyena are obvious a hybrid of a dog and a hyena, but I don't really think that counts as a wolf.

Nguz95

Smash Lord
I'm sort of indifferent to the bizarre Pokemon. People seem to forget that Jynx was the epitome of stupid well before Vanillish and Klefki existed. It's all relative. I've heard Nintendo has been running out of ideas since Gen III started, yet they haven't.

Spooky Skook

Smash Cadet
I'm sort of indifferent to the bizarre Pokemon. People seem to forget that Jynx was the epitome of stupid well before Vanillish and Klefki existed. It's all relative. I've heard Nintendo has been running out of ideas since Gen III started, yet they haven't.
It's the age group in my opinion. When pokemon red came out we were kids so jynx was just jynx, it's not like we were going to complain about design while we were eating our fruit roll-ups and playing tag. Now we fast forward like 12 years and we can see that some of those who grew up with jynx's silliness can't stand klefki. I would bet that if you asked kids about klefki they would be fine with it. They certainly aren't going to go complain about it on a forum, unless it's the hip thing to do now and I'm just old.

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Never saw Jynx as stupid, honestly. I think Vanillish is silly, in a cute way, but not dumb.

As for Klefki, I have absolutely no idea why anyone would have a problem with it.

Last edited:

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
N***** need to stop hating on Ash. The fight between him and Gary in Johto was as dope as it gets.

I mean, look at that craziness.
So what you're saying is that Ash's pokemon can get hit with 3 moves, 2 of which have over 100 attack power, and one of which is super effective, survive, and then hit Gary with one move that only does 100 damage at best and somehow KO him in a single shot? Nope, sorry, Ash sucks ass and the show is stupid.

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
So what you're saying is that Ash's pokemon can get hit with 3 moves, 2 of which have over 100 attack power, and one of which is super effective, survive, and then hit Gary with one move that only does 100 damage at best and somehow KO him in a single shot? Nope, sorry, Ash sucks *** and the show is stupid.

Top Bottom