• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

OSCA MIKE

Smash Journeyman
I liked his reviews of Final Fantasy 8. I started to lose interest when they did the typical "That guy with the glasses" crap and started adding more sketches to the review that really detracted from the misery he felt from playing it. I haven't watched his review of 13, but Raz0rfist's review of 13 is enough for me.
Yeah those "side stories" he added detracted from the overall experience, not because of their quality but because of their quantity. He actually stated that he understands that there are far too many of those side sketches and massively decreased them in quantity, especially in his FF13 review (there's still a couple of random sketches here and there, but they don't really interrupt the flow).

Here's the review parts if anyone is interested:
http://spoonyexperiment.com/game-reviews/final-fantasy-series/final-fantasy-xiii/

also holy **** theres two more parts? brb watching

****ing server reboot in the middle of my post

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
Seconded.

Sometimes I'm wondering if people are ****ing around or ****ting around.

...excuse my language.
You know I checked your post in the database just to see if you actually wrote something out or just typed asterisks.

Good job not being a wuss.

HyperrCrow

Emotional Reality
Every damn time I see Hylian post I lose track of what I was gonna say and just start thinking "holy **** all those damn ribbons". Damn you Hylian for being my kryptonite on these boards.

But yooooo. I'm really gonna name myself Flareon, I'll be the low tier out of the smashboards trio. /discuss

...Even though Toon Link is clearly bottom tier, right Jolteon?..... :troll:

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
Slightly related, but I'm finally able to appreciate the work that has been put into Toon Link for P:M

When I originally picked him up to try him out after all the changes it all just fell apart. I REALLY didn't like how the character played. I tried a lot of things too, it all just didn't work out. Made me sad since I liked him a lot in brawl.

Then Jolteon ended up streaming some 3.0 and I watched him and Prof Pro go at it. I thought Jolteon played great but I was much more interested in Pro during those matches.

Don't know why though, but whatever Jolteon did in those matches seemed to have worked itself into my brain. I found myself able to actually fight with the character decently. Combos were happening, Glide tosses were proper and the B-airs were flowing like the Ballad of Gales.

So thanks Jolteon ;_;

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
Yeah those "side stories" he added detracted from the overall experience, not because of their quality but because of their quantity. He actually stated that he understands that there are far too many of those side sketches and massively decreased them in quantity, especially in his FF13 review (there's still a couple of random sketches here and there, but they don't really interrupt the flow).

Here's the review parts if anyone is interested:
http://spoonyexperiment.com/game-reviews/final-fantasy-series/final-fantasy-xiii/

also holy **** theres two more parts? brb watching

****ing server reboot in the middle of my post
The only sketch he did that I thought was hilarious was the Dr. Insano becomes president. Partly because it made sense at the time and partly because of the obvious nod to Lex Luthor doing the same thing.

I will find you.
If it makes you feel any better, they were both NU Pokes. Flareon is just fluffier and more adorable. They both suck pretty hard.

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
If it makes you feel any better, they were both NU Pokes. Flareon is just fluffier and more adorable. They both suck pretty hard.
Stats aside, Flareon's got that puff going for him but Leafeon is Da bes Eeveelution.

Jolteon's actually my least favorite appearance wise.
Which tends to make things awkward for me....

9bit

BRoomer
BRoomer
So I finally got around to getting Dios Mios set up. It was actually a lot easier than I thought it would be, I kept reading people complaining about it. I can't wait to finally play the Gamecube version of Twilight Princess. God I hate those Wii controls.

One more step in reclaiming functionality on my Wii that just decided to stop reading discs a while back!

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
I've been trying to log into twitch recently but it keeps saying I've been banned. I haven't even logged into twitch for like a week and I literally haven't done anything when I was last there. The worst I did was type too fast. The funny thing is it still tells me my account is banned when I type the right username but the wrong password.

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion

Pseudomaniac

Smash Journeyman
I think it'll take the PMBR a while to put the 5 characters left on the old clone engine in, but this could be cool for way in the future.

turtletank

Smash Journeyman
So does this make the clone engine obsolete? 100 characters... it just seems to good to be true.

Top Bottom