• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Burnsy

Smash Lord
someone really needs to make "Salty Bets: Smash edition" where 100 random, overpowered Brawlvault PSAs battle it out as CPUs on a bunch of custom stages with the stage expansion.

Last edited:

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium

as a drummer this perfectly describes my face when somebody inevitably asks me to do this

Sharkz

Smash Ace
NNID
Sharkz1
"wtf wouldn't this scare kids" - stream monster on Andross
When I was like 10 or so, I got to Andross and got so scared I shut the game off and never played it again. I still haven't had the opportunity to beat it yet, lol.

And I'm surprised no one is talking about the fact that Armada didn't sign up for anything at Apex. I was really looking forward to seeing his Pit kick butt.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
When I was like 10 or so, I got to Andross and got so scared I shut the game off and never played it again. I still haven't had the opportunity to beat it yet, lol.

And I'm surprised no one is talking about the fact that Armada didn't sign up for anything at Apex. I was really looking forward to seeing his Pit kick butt.
people already mentioned that, but surprisingly, we didn't dwell on it for the rest of our lives.

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
someone really needs to make "Salty Bets: Smash edition" where 100 random, overpowered Brawlvault PSAs battle it out as CPUs on a bunch of custom stages with the stage expansion.
uhh. yeah.

great idea.

uhh.

Paradoxium

Smash Master
Oh my god, you have a developer ribbon

That's the only ribbon I've seen that Hylian does not have

Consider yourself an important person

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
Why did smashboards chose to not give me alerts again, I was wondering why was it quiet...

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
my bad. i associate being a developer with pmbr because of how it's generally used in relation to pm lol

Edit: drinkingfood, it will be out within the next day or two barring any issues

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
Developer of the World?
WarChamp, when's that CEO nerf patch coming, middle class is seriously low tier by comparison and i'm tired of all the capitalism exploits/glitches
also the respawn system is bugged, nobody's been coming back like they were supposed to
don't even get me started on the forced character death around level 80, whose idea was that anyway

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
lol guys, that girl i confessed to

**** got too real and i dont think im gonna be talkin to her much longer

oh well, it was fun while it lasted

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
tl;dr

she invited me to her skype group chat, and there was a person i recognized ENTIRELY on the way they typed

TURNS OUT

this person sent me hatemail on tumblr back in like 2012, because i was standing up for a friend that was being bullied on tumblr for disliking homestuck

some **** flinging happened resulting them in telling me to **** off, and now everyone in that chat hates me, except her i think

I THINK

**** got too real

Paradoxium

Smash Master
If there's one thing I've learned about women, it's that you can't be a *****.

If there is someone acting like a prick, you call them out on it.

If your girl friend asks you to bake cookies with her, you tell her **** off, I'm not baking cookies with you.

I remember seeing my ex's Instagram awhile ago, and she had a picture with her and her current boyfriend baking cookies, and it said "Me and my cutie making Cookies!"

I just shook my head in dismay
She had him on a leash

Kink-Link5

Smash Hero

If your girl friend asks you to bake cookies with her, you tell her **** off, I'm not baking cookies with you.

I remember seeing my ex's Instagram awhile ago, and she had a picture with her and her current boyfriend baking cookies, and it said "Me and my cutie making Cookies!"

She had him on a leash
Because heaven forbid a couple do things for one another. It isn't like relationships are based on a mutual understanding of give-and-take.

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761

She had him on a leash
What's wrong with cookies? If I'm not there when they're made, she might eat them before I get my teeth into them.

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
I don't think saying something like that to your girlfriend would even remotely work out well in practice. If you're uninterested in it, then communicate that to her in a fashion that doesn't make you a colossal asshole.

Paradoxium

Smash Master
dammit guys! Your missing the point! its not about baking cookies, its about not looking like a *****! you can make cookies with your gf, so long as you dont look like a ***** in the process.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
>Playing Smash
>Have a Girlfriend

Pick one

I picked Smash, because Captain Falcon is the only thing giving me boners these days

Edit: Calvo it's k. Go back into that skype call, and show these kids what real chest hair looks like.

Edit 2: Paradox guy, you wouldn't bake cookies with your GF? What kind of logic is that. Doing activities with your girl is not "being on a leash", it's called a relationship. Everyone knows how it works: you go do that thing you probably don't care about, she gives you hugs, then in the car ride back she starts disrobing while the "Pina Colada" song plays. No self respecting man likes that song, but ******* love that song.

I have *no idea* what I'm talking about but you are a very, very silly man

Last edited:

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
I SWEAR TO GOD if I hear ONE SINCERE MENTION OF THE FRIEND ZONE I'M GONNA probably just think you're a bit thick skulled but probably not much else

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
dammit guys! Your missing the point! its not about baking cookies, its about not looking like a *****! you can make cookies with your gf, so long as you dont look like a ***** in the process.
Who's to say who is and isn't a *****. The opinion of someone's ex is probably pretty biased, especially when talking about the current relationship of said ex. =/

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232

She had him on a leash
I'd bake cookies because I wanna eat some ****ing cookies

Vashimus

Smash Master
If your girlfriend asks if you want to help her make cookies, then help her make cookies.

If she just flat-out commands you to make cookies, tell her only if she makes dinner first, then maybe you'll consider it.

Douchery has a time and place to be used. You don't wanna be an asshole, but you also don't want to be that guy who offers no challenge.

Last edited:
Top Bottom