• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

metroid1117

Smash Master
also amsa finally signed up proper, he's going to P:M on top of melee

god damn this is so STACKED
I saw him lurking the social thread when 3.0 came out, I'm glad he's expressing interest in PM.

Speaking of aMSa, he and Vectorman are teaming up for Melee. Double Yoshi hype, anyone?

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
please tell me they are practicing alternating double egg throw edge-grab cancels.
you can do four alternating actually, according to perfect control.

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
I'm actually writing a for fun essay (people do that) about the importance of perfect control (not the video) in relation to striving to be the best.

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
I now want to see a 1v3 TAS with three yoshis alternating teching the ledge, raining fire on some other poor sap

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
How many Texans are coming Apex?
For Project M, its looking like me, Oracle, Denti, Xeven and Bwett. Not sure about other Melee/Brawl dudes.

Screw you Marlboro, I'm immune to all your **** now!
(But you should bad breath me anyways so I can pick up the Enemy Skill)

Maaan, I really wish SquareEnix would just remake FF7 already...

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
If FF7 gets remade it will be a last hurrah from Square Enix as a last resort for money.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
LOL good luck with that Square Enix with the way the industry is right now and all the crap you been shipping out good luck with that. With that being said I pray that Kingdom Hearts 3 isnt booty butt cheeks trash or I'll cry in a corner and rage afterwards.

metroid1117

Smash Master
LOL good luck with that Square Enix with the way the industry is right now and all the crap you been shipping out good luck with that. With that being said I pray that Kingdom Hearts 3 isnt booty butt cheeks trash or I'll cry in a corner and rage afterwards.
Man, I'm so hyped for KH3. Good thing they'll have KH2.5 HD to keep us busy, I never got to play through KH:BBS and I'm super excited to try KH2FM, CM.

For Project M, its looking like me, Oracle, Denti, Xeven and Bwett. Not sure about other Melee/Brawl dudes.
No Awestin? :(

HyperrCrow

Emotional Reality
I've been waiting for KH3 ever since 2007, like, I'm so ready for this man and I hope they don't screw it up.

Also, I think I'm the only person on the planet that genuinely enjoys the FF13 series lol. I have 13, 13-2 and pre-ordered Lightning Returns.

EdgeTheLucas

Smash Lord
Even if Square screws up Final Fantasy (EDIT: just whatever they make, really) consistently I'll always love Enix's Dragon Quest games.

I'm different, I know...

Burnsy

Smash Lord
Gyahhh what happened to tables, I just dumped a bunch of good frame advantage/shield pressure data in the Lucas forums and now its messed up :(

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
It's alright guys. I got this.

Yes, I know of Miku Hatsune (I'merican so I speak 'merican). I thought we were talking about another Miku because 'merica.

EDIT: Also, that guy looks a little... too energetic about talking about how you can take pics of Miku in various "poses"

Paradoxium

Smash Master

So does Shadow.

#Shotsfired

Even Miku looks at him with disgust.
#Pichu
#sucks
#PichuSucks
#BottomOfTierList
#NobodyCaresAbout
#NotEvenMissed
#NotEvenInteresting
#HashTag

#ShotsFired
#Hashtag

I agree, shadow sucks
He doesn't "suck" as much as "Young Link" does in your PROFILE PICTURE
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh SHIIIITTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, 420 blazin in da rap game wats good

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Last post was cancer, you're going to the institution for bad posts

Top Bottom