• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761

OSCA MIKE

Smash Journeyman
i miss instruction manuals when they had more than 6 pages
it seriously annoys me with the blatant lack of care manuals receive now, because they were an entertaining read, **** the F-Zero instruction manual had a comic in it
but no, all we get is a seizure warning, a listing of controls, and how to play online; where did the passion go?

Speaking of FF13, I remember a review by a guy named TheSpoonyOne who picks apart this game piece by piece over every thing in the game to explain how it is a complete failure in numerous departments, especially writing which he says is the worst writing he has ever seen in his life

Anybody seen that review?

Vashimus

Smash Master
Square-Enix can't even produce a Final Fantasy that exceeds X. I would prefer they put their efforts towards remaking a game that really deserves it. 6.
They did.

...For Android / iOs phones.

Multiscale too good.
Lugia actually prefers Pressure most of time, unless you're sure you can keep rocks of the field. Most spinners just can't break through Giratina, so Defog is probably the best bet.

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
Speaking of FF13, I remember a review by a guy named TheSpoonyOne who picks apart this game piece by piece over every thing in the game to explain how it is a complete failure in numerous departments, especially writing which he says is the worst writing he has ever seen in his life

Sounds painful.

I'm sure the game isn't a complete failure but people do have opinions.

I'm sure someone could attempt to say the same thing about Ocarina of time if they tried.

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
They did.

...For Android / iOs phones.
Oh goody. More crappy phone games.
They need to give 6 the kind of love that 4 got. It's a much better game. I don't understand how 4 gets remake after remake and 6 gets a GBA game and put on a medium no-one outside of Japan can really enjoy.

HyperrCrow

Emotional Reality

I would kill him, real talk son.

#FF13GangOrDontBang :troll:

Sir Combee

Smash Apprentice
I want a FF6 remake more than anything, but I have a feeling Square-Enix would not do it justice in their current state, or they'll just make another handheld version.

Vashimus

Smash Master
Instruction manuals are more like instruction pamphlets nowadays. I actually did enjoy reading those back when developers had them in color and made them fun to read.

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761

I liked his reviews of Final Fantasy 8. I started to lose interest when they did the typical "That guy with the glasses" crap and started adding more sketches to the review that really detracted from the misery he felt from playing it. I haven't watched his review of 13, but Raz0rfist's review of 13 is enough for me.

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
Wow, Smashboards is hiccuping hard with double posts. The weird thing is that these double posts were probably minutes apart, mine certainly was.

Last edited:

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
I still have my old Melee manual... it's falling apart and only as together as it is thanks to tape across the spine, but I still remember loving the character moves they had in the back pages and all the info they had in the front. In 100% color and Melee's color scheme themed.

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
See, iOS/android 2D final fantasies sound great. mostly b/c it could be uber-simplified, and nothing would change b/c it'd just be menus and a virtual joypad for walking around
but on the other hand modern-day square enix could find a gold brick and it'd find a good enough way to make it the worst gold bar on the face of the earth

also, just so we're all clear: P:M hit four hundo. we're ~40 higher than the big official smash game that's intended to go last

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
#Pichu
#sucks
#PichuSucks
#BottomOfTierList
#NobodyCaresAbout
#NotEvenMissed
#NotEvenInteresting
#HashTag

#ShotsFired
#Hashtag

He doesn't "suck" as much as "Young Link" does in your PROFILE PICTURE
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh SHIIIITTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, 420 blazin in da rap game wats good
ironic ****posting is still ****posting

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Square-Enix can't even produce a Final Fantasy that exceeds X. I would prefer they put their efforts towards remaking a game that really deserves it. 6.
6 stands up pretty well to the tests of time, though. I'd love to see a 7 remake just because its so painful to try to go back and play it now lol, nevermind trying to recommend it to other people...

EdgeTheLucas

Smash Lord
Chrono Trigger is the best game Square Enix ever made. Not even a Final Fantasy 7 remake will ever top it.

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
6 stands up pretty well to the tests of time, though. I'd love to see a 7 remake just because its so painful to try to go back and play it now lol, nevermind trying to recommend it to other people...
7 does look pretty terrible, visually. I'd rather see a 3D 6 remake though, as it's the better game.

Top Bottom