• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Veishi336

Smash Journeyman
Personally, I find it funny about myself.
Also, I apologized because it seemed offensive I heard it was good. Y'never know what people will take offensively these days, which in my opinion it's a little odd, and sad. Irregardless, from what I saw - I honestly really liked the concept they were pushing, but I wasn't sure what to think of "other details".
SAO actually was a great anime IMO. alot of folks hate the love part of the anime but hey sometimes things happen like that in ANY show. But anywho just check it out for yourself on animeseason.com

Anyone have any suggestions for a good anime too watch right now?
I just finished all my series and I can't find one that is interesting and that I haven't watched :(
Animes that I'd recommend would be Magi, Yozakura Quartet Hana no Uta, Kyoukai no Kanata (Beyond the Boundary), and like everyone else suggested Kill La kill

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
SAO actually was a great anime IMO. alot of folks hate the love part of the anime but hey sometimes things happen like that in ANY show. But anywho just check it out for yourself on animeseason.com
Second half failed to deliver. First half was good.

Watch Log Horizon.
Pls. ;_;

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
Yeah log horizon is good; oh and another anime you should watch is angel beats (if you havent, which I doubt) because ive only watched it recently, and thats the only anime that I think about daily.

Do you have a myanimelist account? It would be easier for us if you do

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
>2012+2
>watching chinese cartoons
>not watching glorious sitcoms like How I Met Your Mother, New Girl, Two and a Half Men, or the almighty BASPINGO, GAZPACHO, ZIMBABWE LORD OF NERDS PINGAS BIG BANG THEORY DOODLE
you all disgust me

BOJANGLES
also when's marvel

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
>2012+2
>watching chinese cartoons
>not watching glorious sitcoms like How I Met Your Mother, New Girl, Two and a Half Men, or the almighty BASPINGO, GAZPACHO, ZIMBABWE LORD OF NERDS PINGAS BIG BANG THEORY DOODLE
you all disgust me

BOJANGLES
also when's marvel
>Any Year
>Not watching both.

Maximum Pichu Pleb up in here.

Marvel Is kill.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
yooo, my *****

eurobeat listeners, where you at

Norma Sheffield, Nathalie, and GoGo Girls are the only female vocalists that matter
Dave Rodgers too op

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Does anyone else not get any notifications in the PM area now that the theme is back to normal? Because I don't and its really annoying

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
So is there a official stage list for Project M tourneys yet and if so what are they?

Oracle

Smash Master
Official stage list is kj64 for everything but with two barrels at the bottom

Oh are we talking anime? I love muh animu

Mr.Random

Smash Ace
Project M sounds amazing with Melee sfx on the hits and veterans and hell even characters like MK. In fact PM sounds so good with the Melee sfx (including the announcer) that I haven't gone back to Melee in a while. You guys include that with each PM patch so Amazerommu doesn't have to keep working his ass off on his own. Or make him a part of PMBR, idk I just really like his work. Now if only we had menu sfx.

Shadocat

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3737-9651-3260
Probably not the best place to post this, but im hoping for a quick answer.

Im having problems where my custom music does not play properly. Ive defragged my 2GB sd card multiple times, but the music always messes up everytime.

Zef

Smash Ace
Project M sounds amazing with Melee sfx on the hits and veterans and hell even characters like MK. In fact PM sounds so good with the Melee sfx (including the announcer) that I haven't gone back to Melee in a while. You guys include that with each PM patch so Amazerommu doesn't have to keep working his *** off on his own. Or make him a part of PMBR, idk I just really like his work. Now if only we had menu sfx.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0m4m1e0Y0Vo exhibit a. luigi sounds tight as ****

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer
Hey folks that Space Dandy anime is coming out tommorrow on Toonami and we get it before Japan does and the creator of Cowboy Bebop is working on it as well as the creators of FMA and Soul Eater.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSWP5_WKeuE
There's only a handful of anime I really enjoy (which includes CB and FMA:B), but that video just got me hyped. ****ing Misfits, man.

Top Bottom