• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Brim

Smash Ace
NNID
Bitterbub
oh god this dudes like RESERVE JUDGEMENT TIL YOU WATCH A GOOD ANNY MEEE, then posts deathnote aka the most max pleb 2deep5u animes ever

even miku is disgusted
If you say so. Wasn't sure I was implying that, but alright.

Paradoxium

Smash Master
Death Note? I've seen it plenty of times - personally, I really enjoyed it. I feel like everyone here might hate me for my favorite anime, it's very large, and considered highly overrated by a lot. Point is, there's a lot of hate and love for it.
Tbh I get a lot of hate for saying its one of my favorites too, but the truth is it was the first anime I had ever seen, I was home alone and it was pouring outside, that show kept me captivated until the very end. I was on the edge of my seat. No show that I have watched since has done that to me, so no matter what I'll always say death note is my favorite. I can't help it lol

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
oh god, i started watching Gurren lagann when i was a junior in high school stopped at the bath house episode saying "ill take a break and finish the rest later"

that was like , almost 5 years ago, and i still havent resumed watching it

also, did anyone even read the spoiler

Brim

Smash Ace
NNID
Bitterbub
I mean the one sapphire dragon suggested
Well - I mean if they're the same show, I don't necessarily mean that Paradoxium suggested the show, but I mean the show Para (if it's alright I call this person this) linked me to. I didn't necessarily mean it was suggested by Paradoxium, I mean I wasn't entirely confident in the title, I mean I know some people refer to shows in various ways, or alternative titles (granted I don't know of much animes with different titles).

Also, just a side-note, even if they aren't the same shows Death Note and the one Sapphire Dragon suggested they seem to share some similarities.

Paradoxium

Smash Master
oh god, i started watching Gurren lagann when i was a junior in high school stopped at the bath house episode saying "ill take a break and finish the rest later"

that was like , almost 5 years ago, and i still havent resumed watching it

also, did anyone even read the spoiler
Episode 8 of gurren lagann is where it picks up the pace, but that show inspired me to do something when I finished it lol, so I got up and learned Fantasy Impromptu in like 2 months, it was awesome

F. Blue

Smash Journeyman
Is this a Smash Bros message board? I can't tell anymore because this page is 100% anime avatars.

9bit

BRoomer
BRoomer
japanimation is bad, you are bad

except for rocky horror picture show, which was flawless + technically doesn't count b/c no anime eyes, only creepy usage of early 3D technology
Are you telling me they made some kind of a anime thing out of the Rocky Horror Picture Show..?

This I might have to see, and I am not a person who sees animes.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
I may have over exaggerated but I NEED someone else to feel my pain with that show. I had nightmares for weeks because I wasn`t prepared.
I feel your pain.

When those parts started I just kind of sat there staring and it was at night, I can still remember that moment. Actually, several... I only didn't have nightmares because I mentally blocked out the images in order to even sleep.

Moving along now!

Brim

Smash Ace
NNID
Bitterbub
Anyway, just to clarify, this is the full title of the show? I found what is supposedly the first episode of the show, but I'm not sure if it's accurate.
Title: Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kaku

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
Are you telling me they made some kind of a anime thing out of the Rocky Horror Picture Show..?

This I might have to see, and I am not a person who sees animes.
god damn it I got the name wrong. NO it was. a different thing. about living in a hell-house hotel and it wasn't anime-ish character so much as it was weird creepy blocked caricatures

e: GREGORY HORROR SHOW I'm sorry I am v. tired but pls watch that

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Anyway, just to clarify, this is the full title of the show? I found what is supposedly the first episode of the show, but I'm not sure if it's accurate.
Title: Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kaku
No, don't watch that D: That's the title of one of the expansions (there are several). The full title is just simply "Higurashi no Naku koro ni". Anything else is an expansion made after the original.

F. Blue

Smash Journeyman
I'm convinced that Japan is incapable of producing a truly good cartoon. Like Miyazaki movies, which are widely praised as the best animation from the Land of the Rising Sun, have their flaws. They stick too closely to dumb visual cliches, and there are clear differences between A and B-team scenes, shortcuts are inevitable, and they can't draw noses for ****. Disney on the other hand could fill an entire shelf with their back catalog of perfect movies.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
toaster we're talking about chinese cartoons get your kiddy fighters outta here

F. Blue

Smash Journeyman
I've never wanted to sock a human being in the jaw any harder than I do right now
Disney's squeezed out almost as much crap I'm not gonna pretend otherwise. I'm just talking about the rising cream here.

Paradoxium

Smash Master
After seeing this thread resort to jaw threatenings, I investigated where it went wrong, and it turns out it could be traced back to my original comment about anime
What have I done

I'm gonna try and save us guys
Gotta respect the #classics

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
After seeing this thread resort to jaw threatenings, I investigated where it went wrong, and it turns out it could be traced back to my original comment about anime
What have I done

I'm gonna try and save us guys
Gotta respect the #classics
Bring your stupid video games somewhere else you mainstream loser.

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
proposal: nobody ever talks about anime again
or otherwise, something something violent threat. DON'T DO IT

ANYWAYS everyone should watch ally v. rolex on clashtournament's channel
it's a fun match, I'm not used to good ikes (mostly b/c the best ike is generally metroid and whenever I see him he's playing zard so)

Paradoxium

Smash Master
Bring your stupid video games somewhere else you mainstream loser.
Ok things are starting to get violent here, I suggest we find an adult and discuss our problems in an intelligent and understanding matter

Or we just beat the **** out of each other until one of us feints and/or dies

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
Ok things are starting to get violent here, I suggest we find an adult and discuss our problems in an intelligent and understanding matter

Or we just beat the **** out of each other until one of us feints and/or dies
You, me, Project M, right now!

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
god this thread feels like a mess AND I CONTRIBUTED TO THAT MESS. I am a monster

before the inevitable lock: SORRY, HYLIAN (just lock it till morning, hopefully everyone viewing this at time of posting has passed out and then normal people can post again)

Top Bottom