• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
explain pls
So instead of tripping bananas, he had 2 semi spike bananas that send you 3/4th of the stage away on hit. If you got hit by one at all you're in the corner unless you want to tech in for some reason. Camps every one out due to this. Could still waveland after sh fairs. If he wanted to fight over a banana with you he could still throw out dash attack and pick it up. Could still ignore shield with banana down throw.

The biggest offense was side b. The grab wasn't as good of a combo tool, but basically it was free af and near unpunishable:

Instead of having drift at the end like now where you can shorten the distance you go, had a tilt and a smash input. You could put out the kick AFTER the grab boxes were gone. It also had near zero landing lag to have the kick act as a normal sex kick.

His smashes, throws, aerials, and tilts were all worse than now, popgun had worse air dodge windows, but my god were bananas and side b cancerr

Last edited:

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
what is this.png

Warchamp7 Warchamp7 I don't remember this being a thing, all of my other avatars work fine and are a bigger filesize than this.
Even when I reduced the filesize to below this I still get it, it's specifically for the image I'm trying to use.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
3.02 was my favorite version despite all the BS also 3.02 Zelda was elegant like the Mona Lisa then it all disappeared.

D

Deleted member

Yeah winning feels good but I don't think implementing a Staples' easy button for taking stocks is fun either when your character -doesn't- have these options. Note that I say this as a Marth and Bowser player so I am biased. Marth-like problems can be mitigated by having strong but less-than-safe killing options, such as all of Bowser's moves. If I don't have a hoo-hah to catch you with at least I can gamble on a strong move in higher percents that won't leave me open for 30 frames.
if most of the cast has these then it doesnt seem as comparatively powerful. besides, bowser has upthrow > fair/upair kills that are pretty reliable, or ledge hop nair edge guards that are pretty much guaranteed.

also your post backdrop is ****ing sheik

Giygacoal

Smash Lord
2.6 was a time of wonderful brokenness, but no one knew because we all sucked.
Such a wonderful time, I wish I could go back.
That's why there's that PM All-Stars build (which I believe was renamed to something else).
It has ~2.1 Lucario, who is silly fun, but overall I prefer the newer versions of Luc because aura sphere canceling and the better down-smash.

Waifus in electro/trance/nightcore videos need to stop
I wonder how/why that became a thing.

Last edited:

Ramz289

Smash Journeyman
So instead of tripping bananas, he had 2 semi spike bananas that send you 3/4th of the stage away on hit. If you got hit by one at all you're in the corner unless you want to tech in for some reason. Camps every one out due to this. Could still waveland after sh fairs. If he wanted to fight over a banana with you he could still throw out dash attack and pick it up. Could still ignore shield with banana down throw.

The biggest offense was side b. The grab wasn't as good of a combo tool, but basically it was free af and near unpunishable:

Instead of having drift at the end like now where you can shorten the distance you go, had a tilt and a smash input. You could put out the kick AFTER the grab boxes were gone. It also had near zero landing lag to have the kick act as a normal sex kick.

His smashes, throws, aerials, and tilts were all worse than now, popgun had worse air dodge windows, but my god were bananas and side b cancerr
PPPFFFFFFFFTTTTT

uh, seems fair and balanced to me :smirk:

Who was top tier in 2.5 and why?

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I found this to celebrate ZSS stuff. I assume its been thought to be possible but no one's ever done it to my knowledge. so this is a proof of concept that it is possible

Last edited:

CORY

wut
BRoomer
You ever been pacing back and forth trying to sort out a triple integral in spherical coordinates, put your hand in your back pocket, then been all "damn, I have a nice ass!"?

Raccoon Chuck

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3437-3568-6776
You ever been pacing back and forth trying to sort out a triple integral in spherical coordinates, put your hand in your back pocket, then been all "damn, I have a nice ***!"?
It's moments like this that inspire humanity to pursue even greater things.

CORY CORY , nah I'm good fam. I respect the offer tho. ͡° ͜ʖ ͡ -

Last edited:

Giygacoal

Smash Lord
You ever been pacing back and forth trying to sort out a triple integral in spherical coordinates, put your hand in your back pocket, then been all "damn, I have a nice ***!"?
Are you especially good at iiiiintegrating?

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
View attachment 83597
Warchamp7 Warchamp7 I don't remember this being a thing, all of my other avatars work fine and are a bigger filesize than this.
Even when I reduced the filesize to below this I still get it, it's specifically for the image I'm trying to use.
What image are you trying to use? Where's it from, etc. etc.

D

Deleted member

So, I got reported to the office today and probably will face suspension from my school for "cheating"

as in, importing assets from the tutorial we used to make a game in Unity

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
So, I got reported to the office today and probably will face suspension from my school for "cheating"

holy **** that's garbage.

That's messed up wtf. How can that even get you in trouble??
**** tier teachers that are teaching a class that they probably shouldnt be teaching.

Literally one of the most valuable skills in software development is being able to reuse code and assets. The less work you have to do to get your work done, THE BETTER. That's the whole point of libraries in programming. So you dont have to reinvent the wheel.

Getting a student in trouble for something he's going to be doing all the damn time in the future is stupid. (unless there was a very specific reason not importng assets and Scotch is just being a jackass.)

Last edited:

Giygacoal

Smash Lord

Unjustified suspension? I've been there. I'm not a fan of my former high school's administration... but at least in your case your teacher should know better, right?

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Like no one showed for pm tonight at the weekly, split the pot with homie dutchman.

I'm $oftie now

Last edited:

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
What image are you trying to use? Where's it from, etc. etc.
I ended up figuring out it wasn't smashboards' problem I just had really weird dimensions, I'm using it now.
sorry for wasting your time ;_;

Star ☆

No Problem!
NNID
Autumnflow
43°C (109°F) tomorrow where I live and we're having a PM meet/swim/barbecue.

We may fry to death but it's gunna be awesome regardless. :smirk:

Last edited:

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Whichever PM is less like Melee is my absolute favorite one.

When are you two going to date each other?
When it turns out that the Meiling I met at Paragon was an imposter and the real Meiling turned out to be the Lasskicker, Becky Lynch.

...So never.

Listen to future funk then you slu t Also get ready to get 188'd to ur zero chumpette
Shut up nerd. I'm like 801 Strider and you Skullzer. Get ready to get 4 stocked.

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
if most of the cast has these then it doesnt seem as comparatively powerful. besides, bowser has upthrow > fair/upair kills that are pretty reliable, or ledge hop nair edge guards that are pretty much guaranteed.

also your post backdrop is ****ing sheik
It may not seem as powerful in comparison, but it sure is pretty boring.

Also Sheik is my husbando.

Top Bottom