• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Bleck

Smash Master
please stop calling me a tsundere it makes me break out in hives

I just watched Jupiter Ascending and I can't stop vomiting

D

Deleted member

please stop calling me a tsundere it makes me break out in hives

I just watched Jupiter Ascending and I can't stop vomiting
lmao, the main antagonist of the movie is so ****ing hilarious, I basically died in the theater anytime he shrieked or shouted

Bazkip

Smash Master
A friend of mine made me an editor of a Facebook page called "Ironically Memeing 2016"

Hello dankness my old friend

Leafeon

Verdant Pokémon
I hate when I see serious OCs that look like the creator clearly does not understand colours.... ugh, way to make a character that fits in literally nowhere.

NNID
Ridleylash
3DS FC
1736-1657-3905
...Does anybody think that Mute City should just be a replacement for Big Blue? Everyone liked it more anyways, and then we could potentially get a competitively usable F-Zero stage for it's alt.

MLGF

Smash Lord

I mean, it's not like you can't find kai dubbings with faulconer's music

Bazkip

Smash Master
My wife* also understands how icky girls are. We're still working our way up to holding hands.
I didn't initially realize the star was a correction and was wondering where the footnote in your post was.
* Actually Boozer

Top Bottom