• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

SpiderMad

Smash Master
@DrinkingFood @InfinityCollision @ SpiderMad SpiderMad FYI Melee had the physics delay on dashing.

http://www.smashmods.com/forum/threads/frame-delay.4341/#post-72263

Wonder if that'll be left in if they figure out how to fix it.
Yeah I read that post, and think I may have even mumbled that in the PM vs Melee mechanics video

That was a joke, showing you why I didn't go with just having it censored for the anonymity between the two
https://youtu.be/R3UbHAq4Tk0?t=660

bec

my tag is all lowercase
3DS FC
3454-1035-4185
Are you trying to do this as you land on a platform? A lot of people don't realize you can't drop through a platform after an empty landing for 30+ frames without a work around like walking forward first/shielding then droppping through
nope its definitely after that time window

Star ☆

No Problem!
NNID
Autumnflow
For all those that care, I'll be hosting the Sonic AMA this weekend with @Ariyo and hopefully people can start to understand what makes Sonic the character that he is.

I also have a special something that I'll be releasing alongside the AMA. Some people already know about this but I feel like keeping it a secret for now. :awesome:

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
For all those that care, I'll be hosting the Sonic AMA this weekend with @Ariyo and hopefully people can start to understand what makes Sonic the character that he is.

I also have a special something that I'll be releasing alongside the AMA. Some people already know about this but I feel like keeping it a secret for now. :awesome:
More importantly, I just finished reading Beck. What a great manga.

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
Sometimes smashboards decides to stop giving me notifications

And I should say that ore monogatari is so ****ing cute

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
The female lead's voice is so ****ing annoyingly high pitched
Kill yourself
In other news:

Be me going to deposit slave wage check
Making casual conversation with the teller
Remember to ask how much total is in my account before I leave
She tells me about $4200, a payment from college came in
Got on the floor
Tried not to cry
Alot

I'M NOT POOR ANYMORE GUYS ;D

Rawkobo

Smash Ace

cool, can't wait to read some of it

sonic's kind of underrated imo and fun to play

Bleck

Smash Master
So, Justice is good. The first album was kind of stuck between wanting to be really dirty beats crossed with really dramatic music (good) and lame club dance stuff (bad), but the second album seems to have ditched the second thing entirely and just gone entirely BOMBASTIC and I love it. Let There Be Light is probably my favorite song by them, overall.

in other news bloodborne is kind of horse**** compared to dark souls

Last edited:

Saxophoneoftime

Smash Lord
So, Justice is good. The first album was kind of stuck between wanting to be really dirty beats crossed with really dramatic music (good) and lame club dance stuff (bad), but the second album seems to have ditched the second thing entirely and just gone entirely BOMBASTIC and I love it. Let There Be Light is probably my favorite song by them, overall.

in other news bloodborne is kind of horse**** compared to dark souls
Oh my god Bleck you would love their live albums then. You should check out their remixes before listening to them though since A) They're used a good amount in their live sets and B) Most of 'em are just pretty good.

Do you want me to just link you the relevant remixes here that appear on the live albums, or do you just want to find a remix pack of theirs on Freebay for you to listen to? (Which most likely has all the ones that'll be in the live show and won't spoil which ones appear rather than me just showing you which ones (which doesn't really matter imo when it comes to the remixes but hey) I could also just confirm if a pack you found has all the ones. I'm just HYPED FOR YOU.)

Last edited:

Saxophoneoftime

Smash Lord
yes that second one, yes
Okay, cool. For the first one, A Cross The Universe, you just need to be somewhat familiar with the songs on Cross and the remixes released up to
the year 2006
. Then for Access All Arenas, the second live album, the same thing as ACTU but along with Audio, Video, Disco.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justice_discography#Remixes

Tell me how you like the remixes and live albums. :^)

Last edited:

Blazing Ambition

Smash Journeyman
@ Soft Serve Soft Serve 's idea is pretty cash imo
smashboards is already home to a bunch of sick artists
and dank memes
both of which constitute stellar t-shirts, coffee mugs, posters, etc.

Top Bottom