• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
I don't know if I'm about to open a can of worms or not

But how does everyone here feel about Krystal in regards to her design and inclusion to the Star Fox universe?

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363

But how does everyone here feel about Krystal in regards to her design and inclusion to the Star Fox universe?
I'm very mixed on her TBH. I actually like her as a character but mostly from Assault and onward but Adventures she was very meh to me.

Frost | Odds

Puddings: 1 /// Odds: 0

Definitely made me question my sexuality as a kid. I still don't really have a problem with her, and imo she'd make an exceptionally cool Smash character if we weren't already oversaturated with damn star fox chars.

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
Definitely made me question my sexuality as a kid. I still don't really have a problem with her, and imo she'd make an exceptionally cool Smash character if we weren't already oversaturated with damn star fox chars.
How is Star Fox oversaturated? There's only ever been three Star Fox characters in the series. I personally don't care about "oversaturation," but if there's any series that is, it's probably Fire Emblem.

edit: I forgot to type three

Last edited:

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer

Needless

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
How is Star Fox oversaturated? There's only ever been Star Fox characters in the series. I personally don't care about "oversaturation," but if there's any series that is, it's probably Fire Emblem.
The FE Lords are cool, and usually have swag anime hair or t3h ph1r3 or are sexy macho badasses who fight for their friends

SF chars are just rando animals with broken frame 1 moves, it's obvious who's oversaturated

(tbh dont really care, but I dont think SF has any other good/interesting characters that would bring something new because Fox, Wolf, and Falco are the best characters in the series. Except maybe Leon as a counterpart to Falco, but based on Wolf instead)

also tfw dthrow rest is true combo on lucas at like any percent

Lizalfos

Smash Master
Lool puff op.

All my friends came over and I got to button mash in soul caliber 2 cool.

They opted to play smush otherwise dansgame.

bec

my tag is all lowercase
3DS FC
3454-1035-4185
how do i stop technical flubs
cant ****ing drop through a platform when i want to jesus ****ing christ thats the most infuriating thing

bec

my tag is all lowercase
3DS FC
3454-1035-4185
Isai drop or shield?

Both are p lenient.
just standing on platform and dropping down from platform
i always crouch like an idiot
i know why but its also just infuriating and i cant seem to train myself out of it? i can drop through flawlessly until im in a match and then the dumb furry just crouches there ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
sup *******

also just found out paragon registration is over in a few days
tfw not enough money to register and buy flight

i know why but its also just infuriating and i cant seem to train myself out of it? i can drop through flawlessly until im in a match and then the dumb furry just crouches there ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
im 100% convinced this is because of the ****ing whackass dead zones that are in PM

half the time im tryna drop through, BUT NAW SON, THESE DEAD ZONES TOO ****IN BIG, BETTER MAKE YOU CROUCH LIKE AN ASSHAT FOREVER

Last edited:

bec

my tag is all lowercase
3DS FC
3454-1035-4185
im 100% convinced this is because of the ****ing whackass dead zones that are in PM

half the time im tryna drop through, BUT NAW SON, THESE DEAD ZONES TOO ****IN BIG, BETTER MAKE YOU CROUCH LIKE AN ****** FOREVER
slay me
crouching like a ****ass is the absolute worst
technical flubs are the actual absolute worst and make me want to ram my head into a wall

Yung Mei

@ standardtoaster standardtoaster when is this issue going to get fixed, im sick and tired of trying to drop through a platform only to crouch in place for an hour while my opponent is kicking my ass

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
@ standardtoaster standardtoaster when is this issue going to get fixed, im sick and tired of trying to drop through a platform only to crouch in place for an hour while my opponent is kicking my ***
Are you trying to do this as you land on a platform? A lot of people don't realize you can't drop through a platform after an empty landing for 30+ frames without a work around like walking forward first/shielding then droppping through

Last edited:

Yung Mei

when you register for paragon
you piece of **** imma cyber bully you IRL
Are you trying to do this as you land on a platform? A lot of people don't realize you can't drop through a platform after an empty landing for 30+ frames without a work around like walking forward first/shielding then droppping through
nope, its more like, ive been on the platform for a minute, lemme just try and drop through, then cant for whatever dumb as hell reason, and if i try to drop repeatedly, i just crouch in place or stay in crouch

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
afaik there aren't any issues regarding dropping through platforms for an idle position
you also can't drop through platforms while dashing without a work around like shield droppings/pivot dropping, btw

D

Deleted member

it's pretty much a requirement to learn how to dash into shield drop anyways since it's pretty dumb to try to dash and try to drop through platforms by crouching, imo

D

Deleted member

see, the funny thing about 20XX is there's literally only a few people who can play Fox at that level currently, while everyone else who plays Fox for the ****ty meme is completely irrelevant to the cause

Yung Mei

i already know that i cant drop thru from a dash, this **** keeps happening over and over again when im in neutral, its dumb

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
see, the funny thing about 20XX is there's literally only a few people who can play Fox at that level currently, while everyone else who plays Fox for the ****ty meme is completely irrelevant to the cause
I thought the funny thing about 20XX was that Fox is a broken character

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
If every squirtle player that had a decent mastery of his advanced at put that time into fox people would be ****ting bricks

Last edited:

Lizalfos

Smash Master
We all should just play 3s.
That game is
Brawl/PM's dead zones are smaller than melee's you scrubs
Only dashing I've seen a graphic on reddit the one time I visited showing that for specials or whatever it is actually worse.
I thought the funny thing about 20XX was that Fox is a brokencharacter
Marth. Falco, and Chun Li are broken but they are just fine huh.

Hell, X never loses in tic tac toe and you never talk about that.

Last edited:

AuraMaudeGone

Smash Ace
We all should just play 3s.
That game is

Only dashing I've seen a graphic on reddit the one time I visited showing that for specials or whatever it is actually worse.
Marth. Falco, and Chun Li are broken but they are just fine huh.

Hell, X never loses in tic tac toe and you never talk about that.
Just don't let Chun Li get meter, and you win. Hahaha

Yung Mei

just bought my flight to paragon cant wait to **** all you nerds up

with platonic hand holding

Nixie

Smash Journeyman
half the time im tryna drop through, BUT NAW SON, THESE DEAD ZONES TOO ****IN BIG, BETTER MAKE YOU CROUCH LIKE AN ****** FOREVER
oh, could this why i have problems sprinting sometimes when i mean to..?

Top Bottom