• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Oh man

S4S is totally gonna have the likes system taken away tomorrow.
Edit: or the image posting system. Or the video posting system. Or something.

Here we go.

Last edited:

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333

Good morning thread. :starman: I bring you no harm, I promise.

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Oh crap. My kazoo just woke everyone up.
My makeshift soundproof room has failed me
RIP

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Water park tomorrow with the fam and my hot adopted cousins.
I become sexually aroused fairly easily as it is.
Oh boy.
I wish I could sit this out.

Last edited:

Poilu

Smash Cadet
I've had the weirdest dream

In France, we've got a sorta prep' school but it is WAY harder. It's just after High school and you have to work 80ish hours a week, you get humiliated by your professors daily, you're always scoring bad whatever happens and it lasts 2 years if everything goes well. I've been there 4 years ago, and in my dream, it was 2nd year all over again.

Except that I had PM classes.

After some random vacations, we had to make a video combo with our own recordings and hand it out to the PM teacher. He would show it for all the class to see, comment it and mark it afterward. I was the first to pass but I worked so little on my combo video that it was just a Gif that Fudgepop01 kindly made for me yesterday (This one if you're curious : http://gfycat.com/CheapRecklessAntarcticgiantpetrel ) and an entire game where I play Lucas next (which is a char I never play). Nothing else, no music, no transitions, no special effects.

The teacher was so pissed he shouted like he never did before, telling me it worthed nothing. I faced the class and asked "Who plays Lucario here ? " half a dozen hands rose "I will face anyone of you and I will beat you, whenever you want." After this childlish declaration I went back to my sit to see the next combo vid which featured Vegito and a Shenron skin for Charizard and I woke up.

I think my brains tell me I should play more.

Or less ...

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
look, sometimes i just want to shove 6 inches of meat down my throat and if the easiest place to do that is sonic, then so be it.
Ah, the wording in that sentence...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

haha funny joke. its like he implying that the hot dog is a ****. hehe. XDDDD

Giygacoal

Smash Lord
I've had the weirdest dream

In France, we've got a sorta prep' school but it is WAY harder. It's just after High school and you have to work 80ish hours a week, you get humiliated by your professors daily, you're always scoring bad whatever happens and it lasts 2 years if everything goes well. I've been there 4 years ago, and in my dream, it was 2nd year all over again.

Except that I had PM classes.

After some random vacations, we had to make a video combo with our own recordings and hand it out to the PM teacher. He would show it for all the class to see, comment it and mark it afterward. I was the first to pass but I worked so little on my combo video that it was just a Gif that Fudgepop01 kindly made for me yesterday (This one if you're curious : http://gfycat.com/CheapRecklessAntarcticgiantpetrel ) and an entire game where I play Lucas next (which is a char I never play). Nothing else, no music, no transitions, no special effects.

The teacher was so pissed he shouted like he never did before, telling me it worthed nothing. I faced the class and asked "Who plays Lucario here ? " half a dozen hands rose "I will face anyone of you and I will beat you, whenever you want." After this childlish declaration I went back to my sit to see the next combo vid which featured Vegito and a Shenron skin for Charizard and I woke up.

I think my brains tell me I should play more.

Or less ...
A while back (I think it was pre-3.0) I had a dream I got to try out the newest version of PM... with a Wii U pad.

D

Deleted member

I remember one time I had a dream that I went to a PM monthly, I came in late and they seeded me against Sethlon, who I proceeded to beat in a very close match, 2-0. Then I played Lunchables, and it was an even closer match with me winning the set, again. Hype erupted in the venue, and someone shook me from behind and I woke up.

I got dressed that day and went to a Bowser's Revenge, I lost every single match, went 0-2.

Lizalfos

Smash Master
I remember one time I had a dream that I went to a PM monthly, I came in late and they seeded me against Sethlon, who I proceeded to beat in a very close match, 2-0. Then I played Lunchables, and it was an even closer match with me winning the set, again. Hype erupted in the venue, and someone shook me from behind and I woke up.

I got dressed that day and went to a Bowser's Revenge, I lost every single match, went 0-2.
Your dream sucks at seeding.

FPSWalrus

Smash Ace
NNID
TehKingOfWalrus
when i was in middle school i used to have vivid dreams of going to school and id usually wake up around the end of lunch

it was like living a week and a half and it sucked

Saxophoneoftime

Smash Lord
when i was in middle school i used to have vivid dreams of going to school and id usually wake up around the end of lunch

it was like living a week and a half and it sucked
School dreams are trash, especially during the summer. :-(

How has school been Wlarus

Last edited:

FPSWalrus

Smash Ace
NNID
TehKingOfWalrus
School dreams are trash, especially during the summer. :-(

How has school been Wlarus
besides pulling all nighters and making the best excuses known to date, and besides the fact there are ****ing people who still think social ladders work in a school with 4K people- i guess its aight
ive met some pretty cool people, im friends with one guy who can do sweet yoyo tricks

Saxophoneoftime

Smash Lord
besides pulling all nighters and making the best excuses known to date, and besides the fact there are ****ing people who still think social ladders work in a school with 4K people- i guess its aight
ive met some pretty cool people, im friends with one guy who can do sweet yoyo tricks
I wish I knew Ness when I was in school

MLGF

Smash Lord
I've had dreams I missed the bus to school earlier this summer

I've been out of high school for two years now lmao

Saxophoneoftime

Smash Lord
Getting parakeets today. What dumb smash stuff should I make them say?
"Every man who has played smash has looked up to the light and imagined canceling their aerials, of punishing rolls, of approaching their enemy in Smash 4, and like shipwrecked men turning to seawater from uncontrollable thirst, many have died trying. There can be no true despair without hope and no true fun without casuals. As I terrorize your competitive community, I will feed its players hope to poison their souls. I will let them run their itemless one-versus-one platformed abominations and when they have truly understood the depth of their failure, I will fulfill Smash 4’s destiny. I will torture and destroy competitive smash and when it is done and its community is in ashes, then Project M has my permission to die."

JOE!

Smash Hero
"Every man who has played smash has looked up to the light and imagined canceling their aerials, of punishing rolls, of approaching their enemy in Smash 4, and like shipwrecked men turning to seawater from uncontrollable thirst, many have died trying. There can be no true despair without hope and no true fun without casuals. As I terrorize your competitive community, I will feed its players hope to poison their souls. I will let them run their itemless one-versus-one platformed abominations and when they have truly understood the depth of their failure, I will fulfill Smash 4’s destiny. I will torture and destroy competitive smash and when it is done and its community is in ashes, then Project M has my permission to die."

MLGF

Smash Lord
In all seriousness, have them recite the entire opening scene of the smash pros

Top Bottom