• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Teach them how to HOH like roy as well and make shine noises

Edit: everyone think about how creepy it would be to walk into a very dark room and just start to hear shine noises and "ottas" around you

Last edited:

CORY

wut
BRoomer
sounds like a place for scrubs
yeah, not even taco juan's : /
haha funny joke. its like he implying that the hot dog is a ****. hehe. XDDDD
i'm glad you understand. at least you're still cool.
Teach them how to HOH like roy as well and make shine noises

Edit: everyone think about how creepy it would be to walk into a very dark room and just start to hear shine noises and "ottas" around you
I'll just leave fox combo vids on loops while Im at work
duuude that would be sick. then you can have a smashfest at your place and show off how sick your birds are at the game : O

Binary Clone

Easy Money since 1994
I played Smash with people on Saturday for about 9 hours straight. PM and Melee. It was nice to get to play PM again for a while. I haven't really had much of a chance for the last couple months.

They were all scrubs though. Even in Melee I could beat almost all of them with my secondaries. They weren't so bad that it wasn't good practice, though, and at least a few of them really got a lot out of it experience-wise, so I call it a win.

Then yesterday I went to a renaissance fair with my parents and a French guy named Pierre, which was fun, since I hadn't been there in like 5 years. It's interesting to people-watch at places like that, since so many people dress up. I'd like to do that at some point, for a convention or something, maybe, but it just takes so much time to put that kind of stuff together.

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
I had people over yesterday and I've lost so much skill from not playing for two months. I only won like 3 games in two hours when normally I would destroy them. I'm so screwed for Paragon lol

Binary Clone

Easy Money since 1994
This internship sucks sometimes.

I've done literally 15 minutes worth of work today and I've been here since like 7:30. My boss told me at 9 that he was off to go get the boards we need and would be back in an hour, then we could work on integrating the code together after testing the individual pieces on the new boards. It is now 2. I have not yet seen him, nor heard from him. At least I'm getting paid to twiddle my thumbs...

On the bright side, this website is kind of neat.

GFooChombey

Smash Ace
NNID
GFooChombey
This internship sucks sometimes.

I've done literally 15 minutes worth of work today and I've been here since like 7:30. My boss told me at 9 that he was off to go get the boards we need and would be back in an hour, then we could work on integrating the code together after testing the individual pieces on the new boards. It is now 2. I have not yet seen him, nor heard from him. At least I'm getting paid to twiddle my thumbs...

On the bright side, this website is kind of neat.
I'm about to waste so many hours with this.

Lizalfos

Smash Master
In Hearthstone just now.

Piloted Shredder Costs 4 mana: on death summon a random 2 cost minion.
Draw the next 2 turns. Resurrect a random minion that died this game for 2 mana.

Shredder dies. Get 2 shredders for the price of one.

Helsong

Smash Ace
DEF CON was fantastic. Vegas was fantastic. Hacking is fantastic. I couldn't really trust anyone there, but they were fun to hang out with. Made a bunch of new friends(or so I think?) and the atmosphere was this weird fusion of party, geek conference, and industry seminar. 10/10. 100/100. Best Con. BEST CON.

I'm going to make DEF CON an annual thing for sure, it's too awesome to pass up. You meet a ton of cool people(most of which you can't quite trust), the parties are great(and varied, one of them was a hackathon in disguise, and another was giving out these super interesting fiber-optic dresses for dancing, which looked super cool though that may not have been a DEF CON party), and I bought a Pineapple to tinker around with.

Last edited:

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
DEF CON was fantastic. Vegas was fantastic. Hacking is fantastic. I couldn't really trust anyone there, but they were fun to hang out with. Made a bunch of new friends(or so I think?) and the atmosphere was this weird fusion of party, geek conference, and industry seminar. 10/10. 100/100. Best Con. BEST CON.

I'm going to make DEF CON an annual thing for sure, it's too awesome to pass up. You meet a ton of cool people(most of which you can't quite trust), the parties are great(and varied, one of them was a hackathon in disguise, and another was giving out these super interesting fiber-optic dresses for dancing, which looked super cool though that may not have been a DEF CON party), and I bought a Pineapple to tinker around with.
Glad you had fun.

@ Gamegenie222 Gamegenie222 how do i find the nearest ultra scene or tourney? can't seem to find one easily on fb and i really want to play others in person :(
FB usually but it's mostly insert area here FGC in my experience. Let me take a gander with a couple of minutes.

I'm not Gamegenie but have you tried looking on SRK? http://forums.shoryuken.com/categories/regional-matchmaking
Yeah or SRK but SRK is straight garbage nowadays but it doesn't hurt to try.

Ramz289

Smash Journeyman
Last edited:

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Best of luck with that cause SRK isn't lively overall compared to smash outside of the SRK GD from what i remember. I also went to the FGC database that was created a year ago from IPW and didn't find much on Wisconsin sadly. In the day of age of social media everything is there. I checked those threads and the closest stuff I founded WI related was.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/837757959577260/

https://www.facebook.com/AAAFGC

And for general region FB for the midwest which isn't active much outside of tourney promoting.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/midwestfgc/

Top Bottom