• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Ramz289

Smash Journeyman

Gootecks vs Scar Saltysweet when

In the Comments:
Dan Rycket said:
I think I can beat you at Double Dash? A bar full of people in San Jose already witnessed me destroy you the night before WrestleMania, which is nothing compared to the full PAX auditorium that'll see it happen again on the big stage. Get to practicing, Woods.
Austin Creed said:
You're gonna make a bold faced lie right here? Wow, I cannot WAIT until PaxEast. I'm going to embarrass you in front of so many people. For you it will be the day that Austin Creed broke and buried your spirit. For me it will be just another Saturday....

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Hello again, everyone!

The waterpark / resort was awesome and very relaxing.
For some reason, I felt in control of myself, like I was free from my lust. My eyes and fantasies were under a firm hand.
The wonders of eye contact.
I also felt really, really strong without a shirt on.

Laser tag was super fun. I got into a groove first game. My big bro camped that game and got 2nd.
I can't believe that in 7 minutes one can get over 100 kills.
There weren't even any killstreaks, man!
I guess that's what happens when you stick 10 people in a small obstacle room with no respawn invincibility.
Also, we weren't allowed to kneel, run, climb, or do any such fun tacticool movement.

The packs, though, were hit or miss. We realized this before the team games and gave the packs that had the green laser point-of-aim feedback to the worse players. Adjusting tactics accordingly meant me and my cousin engaged in devastating flanking and simply out-firing people at close range during the last game, since we couldn't do anything at medium or long range.
Getting a super-fast quintuple kill after cool rushing and out-firing the point guard at the high ground felt really good, man.

The water was great, and everything was free due to our residence in the resort, so I went down the body and tube slides like 50 times, pushing the limit and going as fast as possible. Got sick after crossing my arms for the first time due to how much GOTTA GO FAST it cast upon the slide.

PMS let's go to Laser Quest sometime.
I wanna start a league or something.

Last edited:

Raccoon Chuck

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3437-3568-6776
@ Soft Serve Soft Serve 's idea is pretty cash imo
smashboards is already home to a bunch of sick artists
and dank memes
both of which constitute stellar t-shirts, coffee mugs, posters, etc.
@Warchamp7 , when can I finally get my Smashboards-themed "Jet Fuel Can't Melt Dank Memes" snuggy?

@ Rᴏb Rᴏb , we gotta stream some sick Eggman Origins play with the rest of PMS yo. :yeahboi::alien::alakadoof::alien::yeahboi:

Last edited:

FPSWalrus

Smash Ace
NNID
TehKingOfWalrus
when you talk about chocolate milk too much at your weekly/facebook group

woops

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
Out of curiosity @ Bleck Bleck , have you heard of/played Freedom Planet? The more I read on it, the more it sounds (sometimes literally) like a better Sonic game.

I know you're not exactly a fan of the series (and I can't blame you considering the reasoning).

Bleck

Smash Master
I have heard of it, and I'd like to give it a chance, but I'm somewhat hesitant to drop money on a game that specifically emulates the design of bunch of games that I think are pretty crappy. Maybe I'll pirate it, sometime.

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
I hate you toaster

So I have to come up with a way to not imply the word UTSA/ University of Texas at San Antonio while not actually using the acronym/ full name

Social thread halp

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Be as vague as possible.
Be like, y'know, a politician.

:^)
I'm trying, but ideas would help

Currently just have something along the lines of "Smash Bros. At The University Near The SouthEast of San Antonio"

Edit; I couldnt just be utsa, so instead I just decided to be all of the colleges in sa rofl

Last edited:

CORY

wut
BRoomer
I hate you toaster

So I have to come up with a way to not imply the word UTSA/ University of Texas at San Antonio while not actually using the acronym/ full name

Social thread halp
Something like "smash at yootsa"?

Just not so lame/obvious?

Frost | Odds

Puddings: 1 /// Odds: 0
****ing odds

goddammit why are you so cool
Only way to win with Bowser is to unsettle your opponent with raw, unfiltered sex appeal until s/he's so attracted that s/he keeps running into upB OoS and dies

You think it's a coincidence that my pseudo-onesie is red?

boys are icky ew
especially bleck ~
idk, you've got those next level girl cooties going on

Last edited:

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
boys are icky ew
especially bleck ~
Pls, we all saw how you was actin with strongbad while you was drunk
Only way to win with Bowser is to unsettle your opponent with raw, unfiltered sex appeal until s/he's so attracted that s/he keeps running into upB OoS and dies

You think it's a coincidence that my pseudo-onesie is red?

so you're telling me that all that attention you gave me wasnt because we became super cool friends but actually because I didnt fall for your tricksies and kept dodging?

icri

Top Bottom