• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

NW_Gump

Smash Apprentice
DMC3 feels really....clunky. After playing Reveangance and bayonetta first, not have a dedicated roll/dodge/parry button makes defense a lot harder, the combat is really sick but the camera is pretty wack, as well as the puzzles/platforming being unnecessary. I'm against agni and rudra right now and it's hard but mostly because i'll try to dodge their attacks and I'll end up jumping or something. I really want to like it, I loved DMC1, but that games simplified system made the game balanced around it, this feels like the game is balanced around dodging and doing super long combos and **** but the dodging is hard to get a grip on. I know DMC4 is on sale on PS4 and i haven't played that yet, so I'm trying to play dmc3 before i buy it and play it.

EDIT: I switched to trickster style, and that made it easier because WOW I CAN DODGE NOW, but i lose out on stuff like round trip and the ice blast, and I don't want to do that, but I guess i might have to.

Last edited:

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Codex Alera and the Dresden Files are so good.
Jim Butcher pls
So, one landslide in a mining area and now this huge industrial explosion in Tianjin. I fear what will be next for them.
In before riots.

AuraMaudeGone

Smash Ace

I mean, it's not like you can't find kai dubbings with faulconer's music
Wow this sounds soooo strange. A while back my friends and I started rewatching DBZ subbed. Lucky us Super got announced and it dropped this summer. Watching this clip sounds so foreign now.

Frost | Odds

Puddings: 1 /// Odds: 0
Codex Alera and the Dresden Files are so good.
Jim Butcher plsIn before riots.
Dresden is super fun, but Codex Alera is one of the worst series to which I've ever subjected myself.

Jim Butcher is a much better storyteller than he is a writer. Fortunately, his writing has gotten significantly better lately.

Last edited:

Helsong

Smash Ace
Guys... This is some scary **** just went down in China.

Almost 20 dead, hundreds(around 400) injured:
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Apparently a building 5km away was damaged.
Oh, and here's this rather desolate photo of a building on the port where this happened:

Apparently it's the fire and police department. It's a grim irony.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
HELLO @ Kaye Cruiser Kaye Cruiser . :awesome:

Yeah, I decided to hang out here since the Smash 4 social just isn't the same anymore. So uh. 'Sup. :shades:

Last edited:

Binary Clone

Easy Money since 1994
Almost 20 dead, hundreds(around 400) injured:
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Apparently a building 5km away was damaged.
Oh, and here's this rather desolate photo of a building on the port where this happened:

Apparently it's the fire and police department. It's a grim irony.
We'll, we also have to remember that the current death toll is the number of *confirmed* deaths. It was in a dense urban area near apartments, at almost midnight. The real death toll will likely be in the hundreds, if we're lucky. It's a sad thought.

Helsong

Smash Ace
Yeah, I meant that was the current counted death toll. That number is going to go up as they investigate more, and if you add in those that pass from their injuries....

I dunno, the numbers are bad enough, but that image of the bombed out building and the charred vehicles is what really affected me.

Last edited:

MLGF

Smash Lord
Time to lab for blacklisted!
*Hands cramps after about an hour, hour and a half tops*
Hey, now I remember why I don't lab anymore!

Raccoon Chuck

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3437-3568-6776
So I've been playing Skies of Arcadia through and through (GC version). I have some observations.

1. I would have sooooo been willing to deal with 2 discs if I could get the Dreamcast music in this version.
2. Aika's voice is ear-grating when her voice acting is used.
3. We should get Vyse in PM.
4. Like seriously, this character was in Valkyria Chronicles. He's earned his place as a cameo king.
5. COLOUR CHANGING SWORDS.
6. 10,000 CUTLASS FURIES!!!!!!!!!!

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
No meteor showers that we could see, but the moonless night that dark sure is pretty when your eyes adjust.
Too bad for the eternal dawn of Chicago far to the east, and DeKalb to the north.

Some day, I want to go to one of those sleepy towns deep in continental America without light pollution and just... fall asleep watching the stars.

Last edited:

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer
paragon is so stacked oh my godddd
top 8 is gonna be amazing. **** it i'm hyped for doubles too

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
@ FPSWalrus FPSWalrus , @ zman804 zman804 and @ Soft Serve Soft Serve .
How was darude?
umm today, at least where I'm at, there wasn't a big duststorm. yesterday it rained really hard in the morning, like flash flood levels, then we had a lot of dust with some big bursts, then dust/thunderstorm after it got dark which was lame so no cool pictures. Its still been pretty tame for monsoon/haboob season this year though.
I mean stuff like this isn't that strange to us:

D

Deleted member

Bleck probably drinks straight up Black

Black coffee is a grumpy man's drink

Last edited by a moderator:

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
I'm considering putting in all of the old CyberZone's and SDR's too inflate AZ's ranking since frequency is the most important thing to the rankings lol. ~20 CZ's and ~10 SDR's.
we both know thats too much effort

sometimes you don't even check facebook for days

Lizalfos

Smash Master
I grinded for 700 gold in Hearthstone and got the wing for the solo adventure.

I feel so empty now. Why didn't I just try to learn about MIDI in java or do math or something. :(

Top Bottom